Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• my bad i messed up the link.

• i just picked up Little Witch TeeVee
  • i wanna make baybies with ursula sensei........... and make her believei in magic huehuehuehue
  • Kakegurui getting animu?
  • anime patches from 4chan

lel at "Debiru" and "Engel" medal inspired patches from Gabriel Dropout

Image might expire today but whatever

looks liek they gonna expand the megumin inspired ones now =/

-- edited by Vashtard on Mar 24 2017, 11:12 AM
  • Masamune-kun's Revenge ending so lame. :I
  • anime original?
  • stopped watching after the nopan being introduced.

have read the mango before but got bored with it.
  • ^
    Nopan was OK. Fatso killed the mood.
  • yes nopan is fine i just got bored at that point.
    if nopan wins the otp then ill watch or read it again.
  • anime original?

might be an anime tweest edition
  • This kemono friends popularity is making me curious, will need to marathon it i guess.
    Also, Date-A-Live latest LN volume,, Murasame Reine confirmed Phantom?
  • Murasame Reine confirmed Phantom?

HHWAAAAAAAAAAATTT??
  • New plaything:

I think the girl is from Idolm@ster, I just picked her because it's appropriate for the DAP

----
    I've been getting a some Kalafina BD ISOs recently (~44 Gb per file) and encoding them to MKV. The first one I encoded took 5 hours and 45 mins at a quality setting (RF) of 20. The second one I tried changing to RF 18 and it took around 8 hours 30 mins! Dunno if it's because of the RF setting or something wrong because it came out without audio (set it to FLAC for this encode) and I had to manually extract the original audio and mux it in. This is already on an i7-6700K overclocked to 4.5 GHz.
  • the amount of mary sue in youjo senki is beginning to disgust me

even ace combat can come up with a better battle scenario
  • ^ This week's episode feels like they spent too little effort. Well, character design is too ugly compared to the original so this is not unexpected.
  • the amount of mary sue in youjo senki is beginning to disgust me

even ace combat can come up with a better battle scenario

havent read the LN but i do hope they do not go rogue, get shot down by the fatherland and return as as ghosts because they wanted to end the war and existence X is a belkan playing both sides like a fool.
  • I think the girl is from Idolm@ster, I just picked her because it's appropriate for the DAP

if you meant Rin Shibuya... then it is from iM@S

while lurking 4chan's /k/patch threads

lel'd about someone who edited the MAGA hat to "Make Anime Great Again"

-- edited by Vashtard on Mar 25 2017, 08:59 AM
  • Isn't that Hibiki Ganaha?
  • ^
    A quick danbooru search (ganaha_hibiki headphones) confirms it: <click here for link>

-- edited by awakeruze on Mar 25 2017, 10:53 PM
  • Original anime and looks interesting...

<click here for link>
  • Looks like Okamoto Lynn-sensei(creator of Gokukoku no Brynhildr and Elfen Leid) looks like done with misogynistic-themed stories and jumped into the isekai-type ones. Maybe it will be a misogynistic isekai story. LOL!

@desumachi
    Looks like the author is in a slump.
  • ^so move on to misogynistic isekai?

Kemono friends ended with all the hidden things like ???

also hope this will be my last konosuba bullying (based from that 4chan post): <click here for link>
  • ...and Bulma just called her new baby Bra...
  • ...and Bulma just called her new baby Bra..

their family is named after underwear....

Brief is Bulma's Father
    Bulma = Bloomers (still underwear)
    Trunks
    Bra (Trunks little sister, and funnily that look liek Bulma)

lastly if they ever got a little brother and they named it Boxer (for Boxer shorts) or little sister as Bikini #lelz
    Yeah, it is misogynistic again but with different meaning. There are no men in that world so they don't know how to properly cope with their libido.
    Yeah, it is misogynistic again but with different meaning. There are no men in that world so they don't know how to properly cope with their libido.

Isn't there an anime back then with similar premise?(Forgot the title and didn't watch).
    So is the MC going to "catch them all" or is it a "manhunt" for MC?

@ViperXtreme

Please no more bullying Yunyun.
    Satanya is fine.

-- edited by Blu3martini on Mar 29 2017, 12:59 PM
  • ^ more of "all girls will to catch him". His first encounter with isekai girl made that girl became wet and leak bucket(yeah, bucket, this is important that is why I'm saying it again, she leaked bucket) just from realizing that she's talking with a man. Just by touching her, she became mad and raepd the mc. :v
  • also hope this will be my last konosuba bullying (based from that 4chan post)
    Please post on imgur. Can't access pixiv for some reasons.
  • ^ more of "all girls will to catch him". His first encounter with isekai girl made that girl became wet and leak bucket(yeah, bucket, this is important that is why I'm saying it again, she leaked bucket) just from realizing that she's talking with a man. Just by touching her, she became mad and raepd the mc. :v

I see so it's the latter then.
    This somehow reminds me of isekai taneuma. No not something like harvest moon but R18.
    At first it was forced then it becomes vanilla or business as usual.

But damn I don't want to read more leaks.
    Arifureta after story has leaks.
    My House Is a Magic Power Spot has leaks too.

Just wth is with leaks.

-- edited by Blu3martini on Mar 29 2017, 01:13 PM