Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• Totally got fooled by Sin - Nanatsu no Taizai

lelz... you expected the other Nanatsu no Taizai huh??
  • i have a complete set of them figs... the problem always comes when my father enters the room and reads that all the prime demons of hell are scantily over sexualized women

... parang mas ok na gawing hentai na lang to kesa sa legit na animu

... and i need hi-rez images :D
  • the problem always comes when my father enters the room and reads that all the prime demons of hell are scantily over sexualized women

the nasty part when your father would say...

> kaoru, my son it seemed you fancy those kind of wimmenz

however if he really knows where this from and...

> not bad when I'm going to the circles of hell and sees those wimmenz

anyways.... it seemed that Gluttony is the least oppai of them all =P
  • the problem always comes when my father enters the room and reads that all the prime demons of hell are scantily over sexualized women

the nasty part when your father would say...

> kaoru, my son it seemed you fancy those kind of wimmenz

however if he really knows where this from and...

> not bad when I'm going to the circles of hell and sees those wimmenz

anyways.... it seemed that Gluttony is the least oppai of them all =P

Does that mean she has the best metabolism out of them all?
    Burning useless fat into energy without taking an active lifestyle?
  • meanwhile... Synecdoche (aka Methonium) did 2 new chapters of elf san wa yaserarenai

after dark elf in chapter 2, mermaid/fish girl in chapter 3, alraune in chapter 4 and Oni in chapter 5...

but the plot is epic lelz.... these being from another dimension were hooked on our stuff =P

-- edited by Vashtard on Apr 19 2017, 03:05 PM
  • LOLWAT: <click here for link>
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nice, may Overlord Season 2 announced per the manga
  • Linksys WRT1900ACS vs Netgear Nighthawk R7000?
  • Lelz at Kyoani for making more Kanna costumes after the sheep

Yep BD specials might be out subbed
  • i stumbled upon an OSO like WN called frontiers.
    the mc is named bucket with a bucket on her head.
    same crafting at my own leisure competing against npcs who actually destroyed the dreams of many crafters because they do a better job from the start of the game. imagine having a pullcart stall in front of a department store.

well unlike yun-chan, mc doesnt mind using shortcuts provided by the game.
  • whacchagaizwachin?

i think ill watch IBO now that its complete but i dunno
  • whacchagaizwachin?

Tsugumomo
    Tiger Mask W
    Berserk
  • @Blu3martini
    i stumbled upon an OSO like WN called frontiers.
    the mc is named bucket with a bucket on her head.
    same crafting at my own leisure competing against npcs who actually destroyed the dreams of many crafters because they do a better job from the start of the game. imagine having a pullcart stall in front of a department store.

well unlike yun-chan, mc doesnt mind using shortcuts provided by the game.
    Link please!

Just got back from a 1-week vacation in Palawan. Being riajuu is completely tiring.
  • <click here for link>

Link for Bucket-chan not enough chapters out but something to look forward to.
  • ^ Will read later. Almost done with my backlogs, currently reading the 2 chapters of "Your mom".
  • still watching ero mango sensei.

class rep cum chinpo
    rival cum nudist
    not shitty sister

sagiri is not shit compared to earlier work
  • ^
    Makes me wanna watch it, but i still have to watch and evaluate (keep or drop) Atom and Re:Creators. T_T

-- edited by awakeruze on Apr 23 2017, 08:51 PM
  • just browsing some random anime stuff, and was surprised to see that Kemono Friends was the most popular show (at least as per Twitter trend) last winter season. Well I guess mystery and stuff really draws viewers in even with crappy animation, etc. Haven't really watched it, but I like the OP "Welcome to Japari park" though.
  • I only have one slot for shows that go meta and all, so I'm picking re:creators over Saekano S2. S1 was hard to watch whenever the so-overdone-tsundere-it's-terribly-annoying girl shows up.
  • Ehh.... eriri is fine and you also get the simple but actually perceptive and deep kato or the cunning utaha senpai.
    michiru? why is that trash even named the same as a certain bottle blond.

@kyrios

an acquaintance was turned into a friends.
    The change was very surprising i thought it was some sort of prank.

-- edited by Blu3martini on Apr 26 2017, 12:03 AM
  • ^ Utaha-sempai is the only one that I'd watch it for, but it's not enough to offset the characters I don't want to see. D:
  • and was surprised to see that Kemono Friends was the most popular show

And it shows personification anime seems popular with story which interest the viewers to see and like

Also the character design was done by Mine Yoshizaki and before the anime there was a online mobage of the same title... but ended its service and plans to revive but on another mobage company due to great success of the anime

-- edited by Vashtard on Apr 26 2017, 08:32 AM
  • Also the character design was done by Mine Yoshizaki and before the anime there was a online mobage of the same title... but ended its service and plans to revive but on another mobage company due to great success of the anime

I think what happened to the mobage is somewhat good, as it gave the production freedom with regards to story which was a success. Will watch it one of these days.

========
    Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka Isogashii Desuka Sukutte Moratte Ii Desuka - (what's with really long ass titles) anyone watching this. Story seems good. Tempted to read the LN, but I'll let the anime conclude first.
  • @Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka Isogashii Desuka Sukutte Moratte Ii Desuka
    Sounds another depressing series.
  • if you don't mind getting torn to shreds every release then yes go read it.
  • i wanna watch bahamut on 120" white wall... but the fucking projector went bust on me ~_~
  • ^
    The projector hates the show. :P
  • ^
    The projector hates Kaoru-chan...

No one loves him :v
  • i wanna watch bahamut on 120" white wall... but the fucking projector went bust on me ~_~

Projector has committed seppuku for projecting animu... seems dat projector hates you indeed =/