Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• Isekai delivery service season 2: They hire a certain tofu delivery guy. :D

Seems dat glass of water on a cupholder training regimen does wonder huh....

Now I know why the father of that certain tofu delivery guy drives like that in the pictur above while smokes his favorite cigs... (and do you mean using one hand driving and shifting gears)
  • Will this area wide LOS of PLDT affect your progress(or at least your motivation) with isekai doujin mango?

Huh, im not even making one, the colored wide spread page and page 1 is what you will get from me :V
    Unless i make random 4komas of it (SoL type)

And PLDT a shit, if there are fiber troubles like that, it should have been fixed within the day, the field operations and their contractors should be sacked if they are this slow

-- edited by ViperXtreme on Nov 29 2017, 02:28 PM
  • And PLDT a shit, if there are fiber troubles like that, it should have been fixed within the day, the field operations and their contractors should be sacked if they are this slow

Couldn't agree more to this... their usual shiet that they needs to wait for 72 hours to take action.... and by darn they took 10 days to restore a line that was burned down due to house on fire.... yep shit all right =/

• if the damage is severe, they should have resiliency fibers if primary cables are damaged (cabinet to homing site), unless the damage is from the FTTH cables but still, they can always reroute the secondary fibers from another LCP to NAP.
    But sometimes, the issue stems from ROW, those damn brgy captain wants this and that to proceed implementation for rerouting

Speaking of fibers, we at globe are so damn busy in our current FTTH project and rolling out tons of new RFS NAPS for several areas, along with other BAU projects because MUH CHRISTMAS BONUS '__'

-- edited by ViperXtreme on Nov 29 2017, 02:45 PM
  • >Fiber is back
    >holiday tomorrow
    HORI SHEIT
  • Found another reverse isekai story like Hataraku Maou-sama but have serious tone - Dead Mount Death Play

Will Isekai Delivery Service import those characters to our world too?
  • >Fiber is back
    >holiday tomorrow
    HORI SHEIT

U RUCKY <BLEEP!>

They better fix that shit for the holidays tho...

dat drfting delivery van

eet looks like from Gran Turismo's Nürburgring nordschleife

-- edited by Vashtard on Nov 29 2017, 08:44 PM
  • The light novel Hajimari no Mahoutsukai(Magus of Genesis/Primitive Wizard/Wizard of Beginning)<click here for link>, chapter 29 has so many feels, and almost made me crie.
  • I thought KonoSuba volume 12 will be centered on Lalatina's daughter(Sylphina) as what happened to volume 11 focused on Komekko(Megumin's imouto) and volume 10 on Iris(the royal princess and Kazuma's adoptive imouto). Strangely, it is focused on Kazuma x Magumin ship, and the it is more strange that Megumin is the one sailing the ship.
  • @eSPiYa

Not much focus on lalatina musume?
    Sad la.

Strangely, it is focused on Kazuma x Magumin ship, and the it is more strange that Megumin is the one sailing the ship.

Megumin is leading Kazuma by the nose?
    Henpecked by loli route unlocked?
  • Henpecked by loli route unlocked?
    More of alpha-loli.

Not much focus on lalatina musume?
    Already out of sight on chapter 2, unlike Iris-chan and Komekko-tan who are present on all of the chapters of their arcs.
  • @eSPiYa

I am disappointed. I was expecting lalatina musume to have the potential to defeat the demon king.

Or a future war between demon king class komekko and yuusha lalatina musume
  • Or a future war between demon king class komekko and yuusha lalatina musume
    It is Megumin who wants to become the Maou, but it looks like she will abandon that dream for Kazuma so it looks like Komekko will inherit her will(Megumin: I'M NOT DEAD YET!!!). Also, Iris-chan already assumed the role of yuusha-imouto.
  • Karoshi feed popped up in fb.
    Backstreet girls
    Somewhat sounds familiar.
    Reads synopsis
    Hdhfjgdjdgdjdndnsfcmcmfjdgxjcjdjdhfjgfkfjdjdjdjf!!
  • Backstreet girls

It was posted on 4chan for being weirdest plot ever... and yeah dem are stupified on the synopsis too...

Kinda familiar with Shitei Bouryoku Shoujo Shiomi-chan (from the mangaka of Midori no hibi)

• Midori no hibi.
    The right hand we do not deserved but need.

Backstreet girls expectation

Reality
    Ossan
  • Backstreet girls expectation

Read the manga... full of wuts and da f**k, will gonna watch the anime (a few episode check) to see how the "da f**kery" will go than the manga

Lelz indeed

• This is depressing, after all those chapters he was beaten by a bum. Demn
  • Joeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
  • Net-juu no Susume ep 9

DAT opening scene:

Moriko taking a shower in Sakurai's apartment. :O
  • Just found this anime poster. Can't remember the green-haired soldier and I'm sure she's not Zena-chan.

• @espiya

I think she is Zena, look at the bangs.

Who is the other loli in Sato's right?

Edit: Its the elf girl pala hehe

-- edited by bald0 on Dec 07 2017, 02:04 AM
  • ^ This is Zena

So her looks will be changed in anime?
  • I dont like the short haired zena.
    Might as well change it to a different chara.

Watched ngnl zero.
    Expectations
    Games
    Reality
    People die if they are killed
    Beyond expectations
    Dola is an understanding onee-chan
    Jibril is a loli.
  • whats the season's kusonime?
  • ^
    Dies Irae?
  • @Kino's Journey 10

I hate this episode.
    I was expecting travel and food not feels.
  • ^ Halfway through the episode, I got this feeling of "this seems reeeealy familiar". And lo and behold, I was right: this was the final episode of the older anime.

Fun fact: Sakura was played by Aoi Yuuki in the old anime, but under a different name. She now plays Kino.

-- edited by jpz778 on Dec 11 2017, 08:05 AM
  • Megumin's ship with Kuzuma is slowly sailing but it looks like she wants Lalatina to be on board. Well, those two are really strong contenders. If author-san will try to include Aqua, it will feel really forced. Yunyun and Eris-chama are also good contenders but Aqua is too stupid for such things.
  • I am disappointed that lalatina musume disappeared as soon as she appeared.
    Like wth don't show her in the first place.

Darkness' night battle made me waver a bit.
    Damn it megumin rather than declaring war it's more like sharing is caring.

Lol at axel taking on its own subculture thanks to kazuma.
    Kazuma seems to be learning the way of dust in finding shelter.