Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• ^
    The first episode was OK, as it featured the main villain, whom Honey couldn't defeat, but after 3 episodes it feels kinda stale.

Or maybe it's because there are better shows that I'm also watching this season (FMP IV, LoGH, Steins;Gate 0, etc.).
    Compared to those 3, even Persona 5 feels a bit lacking, though I'll give it a few more episodes (or wait till Yuuki Aoi's character shows up LOL).

Back to fanservice + action/violence, I enjoyed watching Godannar. :D
  • @Kaoru
    Initial D? LOL

the spider mango :P
  • 4CHINS IS DED AGEN!!!
  • Demn Chio-chan is delayed... Kaya pala nagtataka ako kung bakit wala pa hanggang ngayon.
  • Demn Chio-chan is delayed... Kaya pala nagtataka ako kung bakit wala pa hanggang ngayon.

Sad

Tragic reason why Full Metal Panic (1st season) was delayed was the "T" issue and it did coinky-dinky with the 9/11 incident

Now what was Chio-chan's reason to delay?

Tragic reason why Full Metal Panic (1st season) was delayed was the "T" issue and it did coinky-dinky with the 9/11 incident

Now what was Chio-chan's reason to delay?

I understand the reference but reading this without glasses, I couldn't see the double quotes.
    I hope whatever delayed Chio-chan would be resolved and not be purun purun or be like beatless being delayed every now and then with recaps or skips.
  • Overlord vol 13's translation started <click here for link>

-- edited by eSPiYa on Apr 26 2018, 11:40 AM
  • 4CHINS IS DED AGEN!!!

it seemed someone is f**king with ya on the ISP side O_Oa

PLDT is somewhat fine I guess, unless blocking dat on wee mornings =P
  • they really went down (US Time i think)

since /a/ kept flooded with "I TOT U GAIZ WER GON 4 GUD"
  • Was browsing videos on youtube and encountered Amadeus APP review(Kurisu) and Amadeus of the Silent Requiem drama cd.

I wish there's a Monika app too but feels like she will delet stuff on your phone.

Drama cd made me go to the kitchen, chop some onions and blame said onions.
  • reading a mango about quintuplets
  • ^ title?
  • meanwhile I let myself watch this so called show named "Aggretsuko"...

dayum girl.... she's metal as nasty with KISS and even Detroit Metal city in a Red panda package =P

and yes... /a/ even mention this
  • aggressive retsuko is old fam
  • aggressive retsuko is old fam

Not as old with the lieks of Hello kitty tho since same company =P
  • @hon-chan

he’s letting me into the library, he’s letting me into the library, he’s letting me into the library!

is this the love flag?

“Since that head priest is there, I’m sure things will turn out alright.”

Did he just get her seal of approval?

@espiya

will she end up with temple head(ojii-san?)
  • will she end up with temple head(ojii-san?)
    The villain? Or you're asking about Chief Priest - Ferdinand? Or are you asking "will she end up as the temple head(while Ferdinand remains as the chief priest)?".

Chief Priest is too popular, to the point that a gray-robed priestess with androphobia suddenly became his fan - she lost sleep because she keeps on making paintings of him. Rosemaine made the first ever concert(fund-raising one) in that world and the performer is the ikemen Ferdinand-sama, and they earned unexpected amount of golds not only from the concert, but also merchandises - all of them are fan-girl nobles. Even noble wives and maid-sans are his fans. The only one who's not affected is Rosemaine.

-- edited by eSPiYa on Apr 28 2018, 12:09 PM
  • Ferdinand.
    Wait she'll usurp the church as the next temple master/priestess?

also that old fart should go die.

-- edited by Blu3martini on Apr 28 2018, 01:02 PM
  • Did he just get her seal of approval?
    Nah, Chief Priest-san is so vicious, hon-chan is just dancing on his palm.

also that old fart should go die.
    That's the same day otou-san will get badly hurt(3rs-degree burned) and Maine will die.

Wait she'll usurp tge church as the nect temple master/priestess?
    Rosemaine might get the highest position but Ferdinand will still the one who is in control. Just a figurehead. She can focus on reading and producing books if there are no work, but it rarely happens.

Best part are Chief Priest-san's tour in her memories, and her bear-bus(four-legged animal instead of wheels, with a driver-seat and steering wheel).
  • Did he just get her seal of approval?
    Nah, Chief Priest-san is so vicious, hon-chan is just dancing on his palm.

He's so cunning that he'll grab Maine's body, mind and soul?

Rosemaine might get the highest position but Ferdinand will still the one who is in control

so the old fart being in the highest position is all according to keikaku?

That's the same day otou-san will get badly hurt(3rs-degree burned) and Maine will die.

Can't we have a peaceful event like he died "peacefully" in his sleep?

Best part are Chief Priest-san's tour in her memories,

So after the tour, does he like Maine ir not?
    Is Maine a source of income or both?

her bear-bus

emono friends?

the first ever concert(fund-raising one) in that world and the performer is the ikemen Ferdinand-sama

imaso with Maine as the P-san?
  • He's so cunning that he'll grab Maine's body, mind and soul?
    Not really, she is the only female that can't be captured by the passive ability 'charm' of Ferdinand-sama.

emono friends?
    Just some kind of animal-shaped magical vehicle.

Chief Priest didn't fall for her. He just want to support her with her printing business and books production. Because all of them will benefit on it. Though Rosemaine is always the source of all of his headaches.
  • He's so cunning that he'll grab Maine's body, mind and soul?
    Not really, she is the only female that can't be captured by the passive ability 'charm' of Ferdinand-sama.

Guess the suitor is required to be made of paper(parchment, wood based or whatever), has pages, has content inside and book bound nicely.

Chief Priest didn't fall for her. He just want to support her with her printing business and books production. Because all of them will benefit on it. Though Rosemaine is always the source of all of his headaches.

I really want Daddy Benno to meet Ferdinand.
    Hello someone who took a huge chunk of my profit and my source of stress as well.

@cooking with wild game

So MC and main heroine gets abducted by the Tsun to be waifus of their siblings.
    LPG smelling sleeping gas, not something I want to be in contact with.

-- edited by Blu3martini on Apr 29 2018, 09:26 PM
  • Grancrest Senki:
    Queen Eudokia disrobes in front of her soldiers to boost their morale:

Age-restricted Youtube link: <click here for link>

Soldiers : I AM THE BONE OF MY SWOOOOOORRRRRD !!!

LOL

-- edited by awakeruze on Apr 29 2018, 09:53 PM
  • So MC and main heroine gets abducted by the Tsun to be waifus of their siblings.
    MC is the best waifu material, that even other waifu materials treats him a waifu material.

Age-restricted Youtube link: <click here for link>
    ...then it turned into the biggest gangbang in anime history.
  • I'm expecting this morning that Neia Baraja would still live

After becoming a believer of Ainz-sama, Momonga didn't made a move to save her. Poor little thing. T_T
  • I bought a mediasonic hf7 for my animu needs but the design doesn't have an intake.

It's overheating itself to seppuku, disconnecting the drives to my router due to the heat

I need to learn how to make and clean vent holes for the front window or fabricate with holes something for it
  • ^
    1. Hole saw

2. dremel
  • Sale ngayon sa Udemy ng mga online training - $9.99/course. Bought a basic japanese language course, a kanji course, and N5 to N1 course.

2 days na nga lang itong deal: <click here for link>
  • Read more chapters of back to the kaasan.

MC ends up harassing kaasan's friend/rival every fucking time that he might as well get the death penalty for unintentional attempted raep.
    But nope GTFO to rival twin tailed loli.
    Yet he is tripping flags that it might turn into cheating/ntr, MILF, oneesan at present.

WTF even MC.