Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• Square Enix do own lots of worlds, so maybe their other employees will be sent to Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest, or even manga like Fullmetal Alchemist and Akame ga Kill.

• ^
    Reminds me of this:
  • @Uchi Musume

So it's getting an animu.
    I am both anticipating it and getting confused.
    It's one of the fluffiest Father Daughter WN/LNs or the pomfiest depending on where you stop and I actually stopped reading it for months or even a year because of the latter.

-- edited by Blu3martini on Feb 20 2019, 01:24 PM
  • It's one of the fluffiest Father Daughter WN/LNs or the pomfiest depending on where you stop and I actually stopped reading it for months or even a year because of the latter.

How about this one?

-- edited by eSPiYa on Feb 20 2019, 01:36 PM
  • How about this one?

I remember recommending someone School Days and told the poor sod that it's about school, romance and slice of life.

Well I didn't lie.

Well in retrospect the gap isn't as bad as usagi drop.
  • I remember recommending someone School Days and told the poor sod that it's about school, romance and slice of life.
    It looks like you're talking about the game. The anime looks pretty wholesome compared to some of the routes in the game.

Well in retrospect the gap isn't as bad as usagi drop.
    Usagi Drop is pretty good, just stop before Rin grows up.
  • @Espiya

Twas' good and I was hoping for that brat to be his son.
    I certainly wasn't expecting the curveball and by that point I was I had to finish the mango

@random

Laptop wifi card is confusing me.
    Changed wifi card from 1T1R Wifi N/bluetooth combo or 2T2R Wifi N to a 1T1R Wifi AC card.

Signal is very bad on AC and a bit bad on N.
    Removed/Replaced card and antennas several times till I decided to put Antenna 1 to socket 2 and vice versa.
    Then it magically works.

-- edited by Blu3martini on Feb 22 2019, 05:40 PM
  • SAO Alicization 19:

Inb4 NTR doujins. LOL

• <click here for link>

• Hi guys, ask ko lang po if ok ba monthly subscribe sa j-novel.club for $4.5.
    Nabasa ko you ng manga nung The Faraway Paladin, Im totally hooked sa story, may 4 volumes to go pa. iba talaga feel pag may halong slice of life mga isekai.
  • @bald0

nag subscribe ako for a few months para sa infinite dendrogram at uchimusume.
  • @bald0
    Yeah, totally worth it. Problema ko lang eh kung gaano kahirap gamitin 'yung app nila. Anyway, The Faraway Paladin, Cooking with Wild Game, and Infinite Dendrogram 'yung pinakamagagandang series d'un. Also, check the other series din, kahit 'yung mga manga nila. Best pa rin 'yung ma-support natin 'yung authors.

• Mga boss saan ba ako makakabili ng Berserk manga or comics ung bida ay si Guts?
  • @tastybocha
    Try Eiwa Manga Store <click here for link> or Book Depository <click here for link>. Already tried both. But mas-okay 'yung Book Depository though matagal s'ya. 2-4 weeks ang waiting time ko d'yan.
  • @espiya
    Thanks boss, mukhang mas ok nga sa Book Depository kasi mas marami ako nakitang volume. Mahal din pala kada volume mga nasa 700 petot pag kinonvert from us dollar hehehe...
  • ^ Masmura na 'yan kesa sa meet-up pa kayo ng seller sa Eiwa Manga Store - pamasahe na nga, mapapagastos ka sa panigurado sa ibang pwede mong mabili mo sa meet-up area or mapapakain ka pa sa labas. Tapos 'yung time na magkikita kayo eh mababawas pa sa oras sa ibang bagay. Kung Book Depository, magugulat ka na lang nasa mailbox mo na 'yung order mo. Hindi ko pa na-try kumuha ng bulk pero safe na siguro 'yung paisa-isa lang, baka kung sobrang dami ay mapilitan ka pang damputin 'yung items mo sa post office which is hassle.

Try mo din pala sa Fully Booked, madalas akong mag-preorder ng mga libro sa kanila and meron daw din silang mga manga. Tho hindi mo malalaman ang final price until dumating 'yung item.
  • ^Cooking with Wild Game

masarap yung pagkain
    11/10

hinihintay ko pa latest volume ng isekai mahou.
    Subaybayan natin si soymei.
  • Isekai Truck

• Female knight

• <click here for link>

• pic above

Check dat LN... Isuzu you outdid yourselves again =P
    #Promotionalmaterial #IsekaiSaikyouTorakuu #memeincoming

-- edited by Vashtard on Mar 03 2019, 04:23 PM
  • Doing a full-scale reorganization of the anime archive, and for this purpose added a new drive:

Shucked it, and ended up here...

...which saved me something like 7-8K compared to buying a ridiculously overpriced bare drive.

Lots of space to catch up on missed downloads:

Incidentally, using the 10 Tb Easystore for prolonged file transfers isn't a great idea. I always run CrystalDiskInfo in the background to monitor HDD status and the Easystore's temp reached 50 C. I placed a small computer fan to blow air through the vent holes and the temp dropped to ~40-41C, which is the same as the desktop drives with fans blowing on them directly.

-- edited by Peorth on Mar 06 2019, 03:45 AM
  • Speaking of drives

I have a Mediasonic Probox and the WRT1900ACS

So far I was using it as an NTFS jbod on stock linksys firmware, and it works outright, DLNA, file transfer as a mapped drive

But I'm trying to convert it now to Davidc502 OpenWRT

So far I've been able to convert the HDDs to EXT4 and it's being detected and mounted by the OpenWRT router and added as a Network Shares

Problem is, I can read the files but can't write.
  • Anime confirmed<click here for link>

• ^
    "Ascendance of a Bookworm: Stop at Nothing to be a Librarian" TV anime announced

Cast:
    Maine: Yuka Iguchi (LOL it's Index)
    Ferdinando: Sho Hayami (WTF it's Aizen)
  • Cast:
    Maine: Yuka Iguchi (LOL it's Index)

Canon(-ized) Bookworm perhaps lel? seems the Anime Studio industry are stereotyping Seiyuus

#hmm
  • seems the Anime Studio industry are stereotyping Seiyuus

You should've seen her role in Haganai: Annoying loli brat in nun outfit.