Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• ^
    The ticking sound is a (metaphoric) time bomb.
  • @Vashtard

If you haven't backed up, scrape what you still can.

I had a WD Green 1TB 3.5"(when 4k sectors started) ticking on me long ago but it allowed me to scrape off everything.
    RMA was a pita as I sent it over the mail but had to visit some distro I didn't know where.
    It didn't help that it was turned over to another Distro for RMA claims.

Wish I bought seagate all the way.
    Best RMA until the OMB nation attac.
  • What's with that OMB crap anyway?
  • Actually I took that out and gonna use it to take all out my stuff there... it was a Seagate 320gb... always gone BSOD tho... with a faint tick

Unlike muh 500gb WD Blue... used as an external drive... that ticked kinda nasty tho =/

-- edited by Vashtard on Sep 12 2019, 04:55 PM
  • @awakeruze

They want your monies.
    They also want to make things hard for you by making you spend more on transpo than the fee itself.

Because law they made themselves.
  • Why should the OMB even have jurisdiction over HDD warranty replacements? The drives you'll be sending are dead, and the ones you'll be getting are blank, so where's the f*cking piracy angle?
  • @awakeruze

You undisciplined pleb.

If the OMB says buying weab CDs from japan and receiving a replacement for your ded HDD is piracy unless you apply for a one time use permit online or in person and pickup said permit via representative or in person it is piracy because... it is piracy.

It's the same thing as stupid patients requiring an ambulance during rush hour lacking empathy for the people who has to deal with their shit. oh wait.
  • saber slamming my waifu rider

... dont bully mai waifu!!! :(
  • @awakeruze

nasa policy nila yan na lahat ng storage device, kasama flash drive. maraming beses na raw kasi sila nakatanggap ng reklamo mula sa music at movie industry.

in fact, may ibinalik ako na order this week from Amazon dahil jan. August 30 pa nasa customs dahil jan sa OMB clearance na yan kaya nagdecide na lang ako na ibalik after ilang araw na emails sa UPS at Amazon.
  • If the OMB says buying weab CDs from japan and receiving a replacement for your ded HDD is piracy unless you apply for a one time use permit online or in person and pickup said permit via representative or in person it is piracy because... it is piracy.

ahrrr... shiver me timbers landlubbers, dem pharlay are weird =/

yep speaking nearly cap'n Jack Sparrow =P

saber slamming my waifu rider

... dont bully mai waifu!!! :(

muh green minded side grining nastily in sadpanda (inb4 dats my f*****.png) =P

izzat Medusa or.... dammet Nasu and your expounded riders =P

in fact, may ibinalik ako na order this week from Amazon dahil jan. August 30 pa nasa customs dahil jan sa OMB clearance na yan kaya nagdecide na lang ako na ibalik after ilang araw na emails sa UPS at Amazon.

Another weird reason why I don't order these overseas myself unless I could order something from my friends or my brother from Amazon (which they also entices me to get something there, but...) =|

-- edited by Vashtard on Sep 13 2019, 08:59 AM

• ahrrr... shiver me timbers landlubbers, dem pharlay are weird =/

yep speaking nearly cap'n Jack Sparrow =P

I feel bad for the music and movie industry losing money over weabs buying weab cds and sending dead drives when they should have been supporting the industry instead; insolent plebs.

Oh and a friend had to rma his seagate-chan and he only sent his omb permit screenshot over to ups not the actual document.

OMB allows online application but not online retrieval but allows a softcopy for the import courier.

The OMB sure lives up to their mandate of being digital.

-- edited by Blu3martini on Sep 13 2019, 10:23 AM

• I feel bad for the music and movie industry losing money over weabs buying weab cds and sending dead drives when they should have been supporting the industry instead; insolent plebs.

LOL but we plebs don't like the movies and music they make.
  • I feel bad for the music and movie industry losing money over weabs buying weab cds and sending dead drives when they should have been supporting the industry instead; insolent plebs.

Sadly weabs are not the big spenders probably those hipster donkeys supporting dem freedom stuff (yep colonial mentality)

LOL but we plebs don't like the movies and music they make.

And yet our local scene of music to movies still adheres their weird formula which the plebs or every juan are getting too nauseous (yep barfing rainbows indeed)
  • @awakeruze, @Vashtard

The music and movie industry is suffering from these uneducated fucks who prefer to import weab CDs and send their digital storage devices back to the manufacturer for replacement.
    This cannot be tolerated OMB-kun.

OMB: Issues shit policy with shit process.

The music and movie industry is suffering since these weabs are not buying our licensed labels and consuming our kamote formula movie.

Suprised pikachu.jpg
  • Masamune-kun OVA an after story!? (When did Adagaki get a haircut, and Yoshino hurting about the only time she got selfish but didn't get who/what she wanted).
  • Suprised pikachu.jpg

supposed face instead of surprised pikachu (yes... were fed up with this kuso)

nope even better nendoroid face for OMB

• Bokuben ch.127
    holy sh*t! I thought Truck kun will isekai Yuiga. Dude fall down the stairs though.
  • @jk mudazukai

.... wow thats a pretty good episode. waseda is a cool guy, not GTO cool, but a cool guy nonetheless
  • @Kaoru

Well considering he has to deal with yamai on a daily basis, he is a unsung hero.
  • @mango

Friend of female heroine(no this is not a typo because of a green cat) gets letter sealed with a heart and an accompanying note saying please open it at home.

Yes it is that sort of letter.

Next day she gets infected.

@jk mudazukai

.... wow thats a pretty good episode. waseda is a cool guy, not GTO cool, but a cool guy nonetheless

Damn even if he had needed a push from that, he was full of mandom.

It's a fucking ship.
    sorry yamai.

-- edited by Blu3martini on Sep 15 2019, 09:55 PM
  • this week's Cop Craft...

LEL.... they had to release a 9.5 and probably this is the recap episode
  • The full version of the song used in the F/GO x Tsukihime April Fool's joke is released:

-- edited by awakeruze on Sep 16 2019, 03:55 PM
  • this week's Cop Craft...

LEL.... they had to release a 9.5 and probably this is the recap episode

Is it as bad as beatless that is 1/4 recap for a 2 cour and has recap for the final episode before they release the ovas?

-- edited by Blu3martini on Sep 16 2019, 05:31 PM
  • Cop Craft 9.5 --> maybe it's slated for only 10 eps.

Abandoned Sacred Beasts 12 -- suddenly Super Saiyan. LOL
  • Is it as bad as beatless that is 1/4 recap for a 2 cour and has recap for the final episode before they release the ovas?

sad that I can't judge the cringe worthy level of recaps tho... most recap episodes are aren't as much entertaining or rather watchable tho =/

Cop Craft 9.5 --> maybe it's slated for only 10 eps.

unless they don't have the budget to make a show or something.... or the nastier route of being axed by the network =/

Cop Craft 10 released a day after 9.5 subbed came out

I see quality issues abound.... man that reminds me of dat weird @$$ animation of "Galo Sengen"

Darn you Murata and your artworks... it's even better on the LN artworks tho =/
  • 09.5 was last week's ep.

Well ep 10 ends with "to be continued", so that blows my theory out of the water.

-- edited by awakeruze on Sep 17 2019, 02:46 PM

• gaiz, my mate says that the 1070ti cant be detected also in his pc... :(
  • ^
    T_T