Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• kazutrash what a scumbag hahahaha

I just finished watching the movie. It is funny asf. Crimson Demons are man made chunnibyous hahaha. Sylvia is hot asf though except for the Excalibur part. The ending is epic as well, no wonder they made the arc into a film since they will surely ran out of budget for the sfx alone. I can't wait for s3.
  • ^ Nasa queue ko din yan. Will watch this weekend when it's "available".

@spring 2020: Well, there's Kaguya, Hachiman and Myne so I'm not really complaining. I even binge-read Tsugumomo because of the upcoming sequel. I'm also really hoping that the Gleipnir animu would be good I really liked the manga.

• Azur Lane #177013. :O
  • @awakeruze

I don't play azur lane but I'm quite moved by that cultured post.
  • Lol metamorphosis. The only doujin you can't fap.
  • Lels. The butterfly is also a nice touch.

-- edited by jpz778 on Mar 29 2020, 01:12 AM
  • i didnt notice that O_O

megukka is actually beam spam the animu! why didnt i realize that sooner roflcopterlolbbq

-- edited by Kaoru on Mar 29 2020, 11:27 AM
  • Azur Lane #177013

Seems dem' chinese also knew the supposed cultural material

Also regarding the author of that supposed cultural material it did has weirdly hitting lessons like "Don't do drugs" and even "Go Vegan" (about something on meat industry likely bovine origin)

Sad that I didn't save the exact meme on that author's work

-- edited by Vashtard on Mar 30 2020, 07:46 PM
  • Finally caught up to canceled animu Nidoume No Jinsei Wo Isekai De

Oppai debating elves are the highlight of this mango
  • Gleipnir looks interesting.
  • ^ Yes it is. Been reading the mango for quite some time now. I still can't get over the fact the Nao Touyama is Claire. It still feels off for some reason. I was expecting something closer to Shizuka Ishigami or something.
  • @Gleipnir

I remember reading this before until my good ol' tablet died for good and mangorock decided to go crunchyroll and take my read history+bookmarks with it.

Might watch it after lockdown or irreversible shit happens whichever comes first.
    Moved again before covid and now I'm stuck with crap LTE prepaid.
    No one to install broadband because of lockdown.
  • Going to wait for a certain hopeless lamia comedy anime to be released and subbed

Whooopie... time for another session of "Man, Can and a Plan" for this week
  • Going to wait for a certain hopeless lamia comedy anime to be released and subbed

Suddenly entire season dump in one go download. Baka i-space out ko to like what happened with ReLife.
  • Watched "Gal and Dino"... awwyisss meme quality pics inbound

Also *Bleach-ed* New Sakura Wars... and maybe gonna go for 3 episodes rule then... I liek Fujishima's version tho and maybe Sega's contract with him ended ages then
  • ^
    IMO Kubo's art style is too shounen for something like Sakura Taisen. The 3D CGI rendering doesn't help matters.

• no wonder gleipnir's op is too good... its one of the members of kalafina
  • no wonder gleipnir's op is too good... its one of the members of kalafina

I am only watching that series because of how hot Clair is. Lol
  • Kalafina's really split up, :'(
  • I found it hard to enjoy watching Railgun T because of that Shokuho bitch.
    No matter how hard Kamachi tries to polish her image by writing her as some antihero(ine), she's still a stinking turd.
  • i didnt even intend to watch railgun after the shitfest of index 3

so whatcha watchin?

i only have gleipnir and some trailings from the past season
  • Hamefura is the only show I'm watching this season.

I'll pass on Gleipnir despite the hot chick, as both her and the MC are trash.
  • so whatcha watchin?

- Tsugumomo 2nd season
    - Gal and Dino
    - Fruits Basket
    - Shokugeki no Soma 5th dish

Picked up Gal and Dino for memetastic reasons
  • Just finished watching Mob Psycho 100. Medyo huli pero the best thing about it is na binge watch ko in 2 days.

Anyway may anime pa ba na same ang action sequence sa Mob Psycho 100? Yung overdrive ang fight scenes. Ganda kasi nung sequence especially yung kay Ryo Shimazaki. Tsaka anime na rin na OP ang bida na worldbreaker ang stats.
  • Watching Promised Neverland right now
    Seems decent, but I fear for the shounen-y extension that drags things around or makes it one big contrived story, feels like the longer the animu, the more I fear that I'm gonna waste my time. I'm too old to get invested and get Bleach'd again.

And currently reading
    https://mangadex.org/title/36635/the-monster-duchess-and-contract-princess

Because Leslie is too kawaii

• GitS:SAC_2045 out on Netflix
  • Funnily enough I only watched the first Ghost in the Shell movie, and nothing else after that.

• Skill: IRON WALL