Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• Per season ba airing ng God of High School? If yes ilan episodes per season?

Depends sa official announcements, wala pa for season 2. But for speculations about it, eto basahin mo:
    <click here for link>

-- edited by Peorth on Sep 24 2020, 12:16 AM
  • now ReZero is trying to be smart

quoting RicknMorty, everything that could happen, happened in a parallel dimension/universe. Every single one of Subaru's after death scenes are real but what matters is what his current "self" at the moment. Now, i wanna see how rick would fare in this world but I'd guess he'd drink and burp his way out of the witches for the sake of "adventure"

i dont trust echidna and she reeks of filth!

• Just watched Oregairu S3E12. Sobrang bitin! But may LN daw na irerelease together with BD release for a proper ending. :)
  • ^Proper ending na ung episode 12, magdadagdag ba sila ng episode 13 for the BD release? San to na announce?

haha the best ung last two episodes

-- edited by garie234 on Sep 25 2020, 09:37 AM
  • Just spotted this in Youtube, the NieR: Automata figure is simply amazing! Everything is well done, and the character's faces are exactly the same as in the game.

I want this, though it looks like it's very expensive.

-- edited by Peorth on Sep 25 2020, 06:30 PM
  • I want this, though it looks like it's very expensive.

Upon googling that and found someone speculating this at 800-1000 USD range

Meanwhile anime to video game merch stuff commands huge to hefty price... From 1/1 Rem at 1.4 to 1.5 million yen

-- edited by Vashtard on Sep 25 2020, 06:54 PM
  • I want this, though it looks like it's very expensive.

expectations vs reality
  • anime figure topic

Since I won't go to "spiralling down" or 4chan's lingo of "buyf*gging" (rather I was also blasting cash somewhere else but not on anime figures... )

And also my last purchase of anime merchandise was somewhere years ago... Was eying for FIGMA of Goblin Slayer and probably getting him a shotgun plamo from Little armory series

-- edited by Vashtard on Sep 25 2020, 07:05 PM
  • Was eying for FIGMA of Goblin Slayer and probably getting him a shotgun plamo from Little armory series

Yes Please. LOL
  • Yes Please. LOL

Sad part to that little armory has no Double barreled shotgun... apparently Goblin Slayer has a Doomguy aura

Otherwise you could also get Nendoroid Shizue/Isabelle and slap a shotgun =P
  • Upon googling that and found someone speculating this at 800-1000 USD range

Well, I wouldn't be surprised. The studio making the figure is Prime1Studio, their website is here: <click here for link>

They make a bunch of figures, if you look under their video game figures, there's a few from video games. The Witcher 3 has figures ~20-27 inches high and they cost 699-799$, with the cheapest one being 599$. There's a Kojima Productions collaboration too and they have a Sam Porter Bridges (from Death Stranding) 42" figure costing 2,799$ and 3,599$ for the limited edition (500 pieces). So I guess this studio isn't a "budget" one, and given the size of the NieR figure in the video I'd say those numbers would make sense.

-- edited by Peorth on Sep 25 2020, 08:17 PM
  • Already sold my anime figures. Too expensive for me as a hobby.
  • ^ Yes. As a supplier/reseller of action figures. I can say that it is really expensive. Especially those resin figures.

-- edited by TPC_GameGuard025 on Sep 25 2020, 09:45 PM
  • Meanwhile... Someone had to make a meme of...

*Desu Metal noises*

Oh Sanrio...

-- edited by Vashtard on Sep 26 2020, 01:15 PM
  • Yes. As a supplier/reseller of action figures. I can say that it is really expensive. Especially those resin figures.

Yup, I figured as much, someone in the PC Gamer's thread found this video of the actual thing (~37:16):

It's quite large, and given the quality it's probably sh*tlo@ds expensive.

Incidentally I'm convincing people to play Nier: Automata in that thread and I actually made a video of myself playing one of those DLC colosseum challenges so they can check what the gameplay looks like:

• After a certain point, Emil fights and the challenges are ezpz.

But yeah really excited to finally play the first Nier game on PC.

Corona-chan pls go away 2021, I need my White Snow edition.

Also YOKO TARO IS GOD.
  • After a certain point, Emil fights and the challenges are ezpz.

The only challenge I'm not sure I can complete is the Special Rank of Gambler's Colosseum. This is the one with level 130-140 enemies and one hit will kill you. This is extremely demanding in terms of reaction time and evasion skills, so much so that many people can't complete it because the required skill level is simply too high. Well, A2's B-mode is a bit of a cheat because you'll only exit it instead of dying, but even with this it's still incredibly difficult. I'll only try this once I complete farming my +8 Shockwave and at least +6 Taunt chips.

At present, I'm still trying to complete the Special Rank challenge of Trial of Sand (the one in the desert). I need to kill 150 rank-80 enemies in just 5 minutes but my best is 138 so far:

I guess I really need Taunt to complete this challenge.

The final form of Emil is probably the toughest boss in the main story but I didn't have any difficulty with it because I was level 99 at that time. Well, you'd certainly be high-leveled by that time because the prerequisite is to upgrade all the weapons to level 4, which requires farming, and farming jacks up your level.

But yeah really excited to finally play the first Nier game on PC.

No idea what the original game from 10 years ago was like, but the remake seems fairly similar to Nier so I'd definitely like to play it.

-- edited by Peorth on Sep 27 2020, 04:07 PM
  • Since I'm a scrub, I just didn't bother farming in offline games, feels like a waste of time and effort tbh.

The Devola and Popola reveal in Automata won't have the same effect since I didn't play the first one, hope there's some nice modern Yoko Taro-isms in this remake.

Making you have feels in a bullet hell, what next now we're gonna cry while deciphering binary code?
  • In homolive drama

Haachama and Coco is ded

• it's srsbzness if the MC sang the intro :D

• Haachama and Coco is ded

Yeah it sucks. I guess the powers of the Milk Tea Alliance won't be strong enough for this one. I'm more worried about Haachama than kaichou though.
  • Haachama and Coco is ded

Yeah it sucks. I guess the powers of the Milk Tea Alliance won't be strong enough for this one. I'm more worried about Haachama than kaichou though.

Shit I need haachama cooking and shenanigans in this pandemic.

I never been to or have much of an opinion about Taiwan except for the semi-conductors they push out but shitty or not Taiwan is a fucking country and so is Hongkong even if they treat our people like shit.
    Nokor is fucked country heck even maldives is a country.
  • The Retsuko pic
    Reminded me the pain of Haida being a simp.
  • anos voldigoad's wife is Lisa... no wonder she sings so good
  • @garie234
    ^Proper ending na ung episode 12, magdadagdag ba sila ng episode 13 for the BD release? San to na announce?

haha the best ung last two episodes

Yung previous 2 seasons nila may episode 13 + OVA, sana ganun din itong season 3
  • Satella best girl!!!!! Epitome of "Bakit Masarap ang Bawal"
  • ano ba alternative nyo sa Tate no Y?sha no Nariagari

me remake kaya magic knighty rayearth? sabi nila ito daw kaunaunahang isekai
  • me remake kaya magic knight rayearth? sabi nila ito daw kaunaunahang isekai

wala na ring ako masyado news sa CLAMP (the group of arstist who did this) other than CCS Clear card and some works or collab with Dark Horse comics
  • In fairness, I enjoyed "Hello world" kahit 3D-animated anime. Cute din kasi ni Ruri. :3
  • HS is closing down, I wonder if someone will step in to fill the void?