Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• cancer! lul!!!!

in other news... haachama!? shes going ballistic!!!! im loving this arc!! just when she finished Australia-arc shes in HaatoxHaachama-arc!!!

-- edited by Kaoru on Feb 08 2021, 12:22 AM
  • Nacricringean ako kay kahel. Lol

in other news... haachama!? shes going ballistic!!!! im loving this arc!! just when she finished Australia-arc shes in HaatoxHaachama-arc!!!

She's becoming like the protag of fight club. Lol
  • salamat po sa Aniplus channel ni Cignal TV, napapanuod ko ng Monday ang new episodes ng AoT Final Season :)
  • ok ba Macross? ano ba pinag kaiba nito sa Robotech? nung bata ako amaze na amaze ako sa mga trasnformiong jets ng robotech tapos ngaun may macross naman which is which ba? medyo mahilig kasi ako sa mech
  • @wallcolm_x

Macross is the original. Robotech is the American adaptation which combined Macross with two other anime series--Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross and Genesis Climber Mospeada.

Macross Opening

Southern Cross Opening

Mospeada Opening

Robotech Opening

Did you know that Macross was actually aired here (with English dub) before Robotech?
  • This season is a pretty exciting season... besides the on-going shows below, can you recommend some shows that are worth binging over the long weekend?

• @vanguard

Redo of Healer (LOL just kidding)

There's a considerable number of sequels this season. Pick those you've already watched the previous seasons of.

Then there's Mushoku Tensei, apparently the daddy of all those isekai LNs. The adaptation looks solid so far.
  • @awakeruze

Redo of Healer isn't that bad... I am watching Re:Zero after all, so it's in the ballpark lol!

In any case, thanks for the heads up! It seems that TenSura's second season just resumed a few weeks ago, so I've got some catching up to do. :D

I'm also eagerly waiting for Overlord's S4 and Shield Hero's S3 to start. Supposedly, they'll be released this year. Then I'll have to wait for another full year before we get to see DanMachi's S4.
  • Danmachi -- finished the 1st season. Didn't like it enough to watch it any further; always felt that the MC's haxx powers were undeserved.

Re:Zero -- never got into the hype.

I'll just wait for Tensura and Log Horizon to conclude before watching.

• Ojii-san got game!
  • >recent shingeki no kyojin manga chapter
    >talk no jutsu
    evry tiem
  • >recent shingeki no kyojin manga chapter
    >talk no jutsu
    evry tiem

Fuck no! Please god! I want you Eren to be ruthless.
  • Mushoku Tensei 06...

Another "god damn it Sugita" moment. :I
  • yang Mushoko Tensei parang Beginning After the End na manhua
  • Uma Musume 2nd Season:

The studio is serious about reducing fan service as much as possible, which kinda hypocritical since they gave Mihono Bourdon a Miku Append-inspired racing outfit in the first place:

-- edited by awakeruze on Feb 16 2021, 08:50 PM
  • https://interaksyon.philstar.com/trends-spotlights/2021/02/16/185572/offensive-ito-gma-creative-writer-hits-pol-medinas-comic-strip-on-voltes-v-legacy/
    Sampalan na daw
  • https://interaksyon.philstar.com/trends-spotlights/2021/02/16/185572/offensive-ito-gma-creative-writer-hits-pol-medinas-comic-strip-on-voltes-v-legacy/
    Sampalan na daw

Napaka snowflake naman nyan. Sjw shit siguro. Pol is actually really supportive of the filipino adaptation kahit daw di ma meet expectations nya ok lang.
  • tinignan ko ang mga works ni doctolero abay napaputang ina na lang ako. no amount of CGI will salvage this! sa umpisa lng ang mecha fights tpos barilan ng nerf guns at ampanget na epeks na ang susunod

pikon pa sa comic strips ni PMJr
  • Not thrilled about the adaptation; lost any appreciation after they aired the original ad nauseam.

~~~
    Stitched image of Mihono Bourbon's costume:

-- edited by awakeruze on Feb 17 2021, 10:39 AM

• Okay... what is Yagoo planning now?
  • haachama is the final boss which sora and the gang need to liberate haato from!

hololive anime!!!
  • hololive anime!!!

There's already one-- the gag show called "Holo Graffiti"

i heard a few more details. They're expanding to other stuff, including a Marine manga that's apparently drawn by Mizuryu Kei himself. :O

-- edited by awakeruze on Feb 19 2021, 08:48 AM
  • @awakeruze

That's quite a well toned horni you posted there.
    Seems like she can overpower anyone and be happy too.
  • Mushoku Tensei:

Both of you, dance like you want to win! :P

Uma Musume:

Rice Shower joins the Abyssal fleet. :P
  • huhu..ang lapit na. Sana lang maganda ang ending neto para matapos na.

• 3.0 soured my interest for Rebuild of Evangelion.
  • ^imho, sana di na lang ginawa ang rebuild. Pampagulo lang kasi. Mas astig pa rin yung original series at ova.
  • ^imho, sana di na lang ginawa ang rebuild. Pampagulo lang kasi. Mas astig pa rin yung original series at ova.

Unpopular opinion: I actually prefer the rebuilds over the og.
  • parang ang gulo ng ng story nyan

pano ba order ng pagpapanood jan sa evangelion?>