Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• @wallcolm_x

Rebuild is a remake/alternative version, so you can watch it without seeing the original.

BUT, watching the original series first allows you to compare how the two diverge as the story progresses.
  • ^ so same ng Full Metal Alchemist pala yan parang ganun?
  • pero pararng mas ok ata animation ng remake
  • Haachama took a joke and ran away with it

... the greatest idol and the strongest idol in youtube!
  • @wallcolm_x

Not really. In the case of Full Metal Alchemist, the first anime adaptation caught up to the source material so the producers decided to go a different direction, which IIRC the author was OK with. The 2nd anime was produced after the manga had concluded, so it was a more faithful adaptation.

Evangelion is an original production, so there's no source material to diverge from.
  • Ugh what happened to the latest ep of AoT? Parang Queen Bee nag animate. Lol
  • > Parang Queen Bee nag animate. Lol

Wut
  • >not knowing Queen Bee
    how new?
  • Evangelion is an original production, so there's no source material to diverge from.

One of a kind etong anime na to, sa pagkakaalam ko parang may dalawang anime ako napanood at isang game na nalaro na inspired ng eva way back. Kung sa ibang anime laging malakas ang bida at hindi patatalo, dito sa eva emo at depressed ang bida haha. Dagdag mo pa na may mga eksena na wala talagang explanation, basta na lang ipapakita tapos bahala na mag interpret ang viewer. Nakakatuwa kaya magbasa ng mga fan theory about this show.

Sa mga hindi pa nakapanood, I would strongly recommend to watch the original series and ova din, madali lang din tapusin kasi kokonti lang naman.
  • Sa mga hindi pa nakapanood, I would strongly recommend to watch the original series and ova din, madali lang din tapusin kasi kokonti lang naman.

LOL, a friend of mine told me how his younger brother marathoned EVA and its movies in 1 sitting, and ended up with a fever afterwards. LOL

Depressed hero? That does back much earlier... to the original Gundam, no less. In at least one occasion Amuro refused to get in the cockpit. Had to be Bright-slapped.
  • Mushoku Tensei 08:

Another LOLWAT Sugita episode, until the end, that is. :O
  • Uma Musume S2 ep 9:

T_T
  • imagine if alodia applied to become a HoloEN2

... id be sad :(
  • @Kaoru

*puking sounds*
  • imagine if alodia applied to become a HoloEN2

... id be sad :(

Ugh, tanda na ni Alodia.
  • Ugh, tanda na ni Alodia.

Age is no issue I'm fine with sexy boomer Marine

Alodia though
    *puking sounds*
  • ^
    Horny pirate isn't even that old. apparently.
  • Current LSS:
  • Sadly no English translation even though it's on Steam.

GDI BAMCO
  • Meanwhile.... It seemed Goodsmile gonna tap dat HoloLive or those certain Vtubers, announcing their future release of their Figma

Hmm... First comes Figma then comes Nendoroid or their figure scales

But... I wanna see dat sharky vtuber. Nendo ????

GDI BAMCO

Lel another name with scamco... I dunno that dem 11's are pretty hesitant to bring it to the world or rather... *Bonked by the horni bat*

-- edited by Vashtard on Mar 05 2021, 07:22 AM
  • @Riesig
    That song ain't something to write home about though.

@Vashtard
    Can the pirate figma's outfit be cast off? We know she'd love it. :P
  • Can the pirate figma's outfit be cast off? We know she'd love it. :P

In figma's standard... We can all hope...

but when someone as crazy or rather insane individual can maek a doll (at least 1/12 scale) nearly as nasty than Azone to Volks territory *bonked by horni bat*

-- edited by Vashtard on Mar 05 2021, 05:03 PM
  • so when kumoko was still a spider, the otherworlders are still babies? when theyre about 15, its about to start the war and shes shiro now?

ok, i understand
  • >new shingeki no kyojin chapter
    i kinda like this chap
  • Kakushi Dungeon:

MC does not get NTR'd.
  • i kinda like this chap

Nice boat
  • Meanwhile Kumoko anime does go nearer to its LN/Web Novel zone and hopefully the humanoid-arachne evolution design for kumoko not let me down liek the anime version of kumoko on her spider

Hopefully gonna base the arachne subspecies list from monmusume about dem arachnids

• YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/anime_maousama/status/1368156066492473346
  • That's quite the art downgrade.

Also they have the same Takagi-forehead-tareme eyes
  • now im sad bros...