Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• Kept LOLing at Full Dive Kusoge.
  • my zombie idols are back!!!
  • first submission was 2010 but i believe i have the account even earlier for stalking and bookmarking purposes

Probably the same case too... I had to make an account that time and uploaded my old artworks there just the 11's doesn't sus me much =P

-- edited by Vashtard on Apr 09 2021, 07:41 AM
  • shingeki no kyojin ending caused some stir
  • shingeki no kyojin ending caused some stir

Why? Is it about the genocide stuff? Tbh I am kinda disappointed with the ending. I am expecting it to be way darker. Heck they even copied the ending of Code Geass.
  • ending caused some stir because it lacked substance
  • Aoi Yuuki == the new Kana Hanazawa
  • @Kaoru

In what aspect is Yuuki Aoi the new Kanahana?
  • she's getting more lead roles even back to back! im digging that overpowered witch premise
  • that overpowered witch

Kriemhild Gretchen? LOL JK
  • Time to watch Nagatoro ep1 to see the animated version goes.... *teasing ensues*

Also if there's a show of Gokushufudo or so called "Gangsta (former) Housebando show" popping out and gonna watch it too
  • ^
    There's a gokushufudo anime airing, but apparently it's barely animated. Some guys are even joking that it's Queen Bee-level

-- edited by awakeruze on Apr 11 2021, 09:13 AM
  • There's a gokushufudo anime airing, but apparently it's barely animated. Some guys are even joking that it's Queen Bee-level

Saw the trailer and it does look likr queen bee. Lol

ending caused some stir because it lacked substance

Aot's ending be like

-- edited by theluffy99 on Apr 11 2021, 11:29 AM
  • she's getting more lead roles even back to back! im digging that overpowered witch premise

Daiki Yamashita has 4 main character roles this season:

* Full Dive Kusoge (Hiro)
    * Nagatoro-san (sempai)
    * 7 knights revolution (Nemo)
    * BnHA (Deku)
  • Saw the trailer and it does look likr queen bee. Lol

Watched it and was probably queen bee animation tier indeed (if I meant was very cheap animation and it was... *shrugs*)
    At least not as enjoyable than Pop Team Epic which I enjoyed the voices more than the animation (since ep. 3 was my favorite especially the guys voiced over... Freiza/Vega (M. Bison) was the guest voice overs)
  • Meanwhile a weird idea emerges...

Kumoko + Tachikoma = funditnao.png

And let humanoid evolution of Kumoko drive that custom mech =P

Also recently seen a 1/8 scale moving (wheels in the feet) and talkng tachikoma done by Cerevo

-- edited by Vashtard on Apr 12 2021, 07:38 AM
  • * Full Dive Kusoge (Hiro)
    * Nagatoro-san (sempai)
    * 7 knights revolution (Nemo)
    * BnHA (Deku)

the new jun fukuyama? lol

speaking of va's kapag na relegate ka ba sa isang shonen anime with 100+ ep, para bang dancing with the stars status?
  • ganda production nung Tokyo Revengers. Nung napanuod ko preview (and spoiler-ish) ang gulo, kala ko diko magugustuhan. Hindi maayos gumawa ng promo mats yung nag edit nun.

in other news, may Kamen Rider Black na sa TOEI channel sa youtube. WooT! Nostalgia!
    Nakakatawa na may supposedly-closed-brother moment si Black sun at Shadow Moon in the shower tapos nalaglag yung sabon. Wala pang innuendo yun dati.

-- edited by blue_apple_pencil on Apr 12 2021, 10:46 AM
  • Kamen Rider Black na sa TOEI channel sa youtube. WooT! Nostalgia!
    Nakakatawa na may supposedly-closed-brother moment si Black sun at Shadow Moon in the shower tapos nalaglag yung sabon. Wala pang innuendo yun dati.

Weird anime trivia linking precure and masked rider black:

If you ever watched Kamen Rider Black... There was a little girl that was appearing on Black and Black RX, judging by her credits in that episode is also became a VA for "Futari wa Puri kyua" and she also VA'd Cure Black

-- edited by Vashtard on Apr 12 2021, 11:11 AM
  • NEXT WEEK ULE!?!!!!! BAT DI KO NA LANG HININTAY MATAPOS TOOOO!!?>!?!?!?!?!?!
  • edi binasa ko un manga kase di ako makatiis... dont make me read read the LN!

pero in fairness, the anime is more mature in tone than in the manga and the translators are baaaaddddddddd. fuckit! i hate it when im this invested :(
  • @Kaoru
    What are you watching that's got you so invested? When I was watching Seishun Buta Yarou, I remember actively stopping myself from looking for spoilers.
  • hige wo soru

actually, its nice if you read the manga/LN, it supplements the little details that the anime has added

-- edited by Kaoru on Apr 13 2021, 09:00 PM
  • ^
    Speaking of which, the best line not included in the Seishun Buta Yarou anime went something like:

Mai: Can you please move away from me? I feel like I might get pregnant.

Sakuta: What do we name the child?

LOL
  • then i tried reading made in abyss again and its faputa gore

... at wala ako naintindihan sa nangyayare, its all grey and black HAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • higewo, dropped the LN/manga last time because its becomin like the usual harem time
  • then i tried reading made in abyss again and its faputa gore

... at wala ako naintindihan sa nangyayare, its all grey and black HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Apparently this manga shows very cutesy artwork yet very brutal depictions of their lore... (Knew the artist long ago for its very detailed artwork on background and mechanical details yet retains its cuteness)

Good thing you were not addicted to the fluffy bunny smell... (Yeah.. the male MC was addicted to the smell of that bunny)

Somehow my eccentric taste didn't picked this up...
  • i would if the panels are organized enough to be comprehensible. kek! it doesnt help that he invented a new language.
  • would if the panels are organized enough to be comprehensible. kek! it doesnt help that he invented a new language.

Must be "deep dynamic Manga paneling" I haz hearing this about

Nonetheless most weebs did picked up Nana teh bunny and bonedrewd figs and probably didn't watched the show *shrugs*
  • nothing hurts more than the eyes of a soulless girl having sex... :(

but dayum!! this episode sukx!!!! kung di ko binasa un manga malilito ako eh. walang sense un mga dialogue and ung setup nung extra character wala sa pacing at mali sa execution

neway... EIGHTY-SIX!!!! I NEED MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- edited by Kaoru on Apr 20 2021, 12:01 AM