Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• neway... EIGHTY-SIX!!!! I NEED MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure dat 11's are fond of 86/Hachiroku/Eighty Six

Named after two Toyota cars (okay... one was nicknamed and the next named after nicknamed), a loli train and an anime title... Maybe I missed another of their sick reference *renge shrugs*

Mini Dora short anime

Since my Chorogon fix is now sated in this "snack sized" anime shorts

Was expecting a season 2 unless introducing further the "shortstacked dragon"

-- edited by Vashtard on Apr 20 2021, 06:23 AM
  • Fumetsu no Anata e - episode 1 palang napaka perfect na
  • MY ZOMBIE IDOL GIRLS(MALE) ARE NOT THIS HYPE!!!
  • MY ZOMBIE IDOL GIRLS(MALE)

Nani da fakku? Otokonoko no Zombies? Trap zombies you say?
  • lily (the loli-type of the group) is a boy

haachama has gone IRL ballistic... im going to miss her :(

-- edited by Kaoru on Apr 24 2021, 02:56 AM

• Bruuuuhhhhhhh! Komi san got ntr'ed! Hahahaha

-- edited by theluffy99 on Apr 25 2021, 01:44 AM

-- edited by theluffy99 on Apr 25 2021, 01:46 AM
  • Post deleted #12373156
  • and it is also at this point that being a female sexy virgin at late 20s is a lie.

Above 27 for a female being single for 11's term for it was "Kurismas Keeki", as we go back to that part of late 20's sexy virgin female is either as worse than a sensei succubus from that certain anime, lastly if you ever know how 11's nasty society works that your argument is pretty valid at this point nearing "hide yo powaa level"

And that probably for males being virgin longer will become a wizard... What more for females? *renge shrug*
  • dont get me wrong, i love my cakes just as the next guy but i prefer my cakes... seasoned with spice (peppers or chili in my cake~!? OH KAORU YOU AVANTGARDE!!!) :D

a cake that's as pure white and vanilla doesnt exists... unless you will it into existence

i mean, really? sexy na late 20's at virigin pa? only in my dreams
  • dont get me wrong, i love my cakes just as the next guy but i prefer my cakes... seasoned with spice (peppers or chili in my cake~!? OH KAORU YOU AVANTGARDE!!!) :D

Maybe u liek spicy musume, you should meet hananero-tan or Jolokia-tan

• Catching up with Attach on Titan, paganda nang paganda habang tumatagal. (Coming from a non-manga reader hehe.

Alam nyo ba kung saan makakapanood ng Demon Slayer: Mugen Train?
  • In the cinemas obviously

We don't condone piracy.
  • ^ I mean, I heard there's a camrip, but who wants to watch eyecancer?

We don't condone piracy.

I was going to watch it in the cinema but covid happened. It was only shown in the province branches of SM cinemas. Ticket prices were also hella expensive lol
  • boy's abyss... wow what a trainwreck!!!

i love trainwrecks!!! :D
  • mala code geas ba yang 86?
  • hinde, ito ay tungkol sa mga batang isinabak sa gera ng isang bansa dahil sila ay mababang lahi.
  • parang german at jews? nung ww2?
  • parang german at jews? nung ww2?

WUT!? The Germans tried to exterminate the Jews.

While I haven't watched 86 yet, your mention of Code Geass reminds me of the spinoff "Akito the Exiled", where 11s like him ere forced to fight with bombs strapped to the mechs they pilot.
  • MAI ZOMBIE IDOLS ARENT THIS FUN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!!

i wanna go to saga!!!!
  • For old school fans, buti na lang nagka-ayos na sila Big West and Harmony Gold regarding Macross licensing :)

Ngayon pwede na mag-release ng Macross materials si Big West without Harmony Gold going all bitchy, lol

Like this limited Youtube release of SDF Macross: Flashback 2012, classic :)

We don't condone piracy.

Who said anything about piracy? lol

Anyways, rephrase ko na lang. Alam nyo ba kung saan makakabili ng Demon Slayer the Movie: Mugen Train? Cinema is not an option kasi kaya ko natanong.
  • Let's fucking go!
  • Komi san, is there actual progress? dropped it eons ago because nothing is happening

-- edited by ViperXtreme on May 12 2021, 12:21 PM
  • Komi san, is there actual progress? dropped it eons ago because nothing is happening

Manbagi confessed to Tadano and got rejected.
    Oh and also

Critical hit!

-- edited by theluffy99 on May 12 2021, 02:27 PM
  • Komi-san anime

Gonna watch this when it releases

Meanwhile... nagatoro anime seems to catty err.. just liek those cats trolls their hoomans =\

. For old school fans, buti na lang nagka-ayos na sila Big West and Harmony Gold regarding Macross licensing :)

Since Carl Macek's death and eventually sold to a certain sleazy company (that's what I herd) that the new owners of HG are more willing to comply with the japanese counterparts that gets them in a win-win situation

The reason why it went to a stagnant battle was due to Macek's bold claim of owning Robotech which pissed Kawamori (of Macross) since the only first one was only given rights from Tatsunoko to HG which owned the first Macross

-- edited by Vashtard on May 12 2021, 02:47 PM
  • Since Carl Macek's death and eventually sold to a certain sleazy company (that's what I herd) that the new owners of HG are more willing to comply with the japanese counterparts that gets them in a win-win situation

Actually, mga westerners lang naman yata ang nagka problem with regards to that licensing deal. Asian retailers have been selling Macross related stuff without being harassed by Harmony Gold.

Pero ngayon siguro pwedeng pwede na makabili sa US ng Macross stuff na walang "Robotech" na branding, hehe.
  • so it took around 300 chapters to have Komi progress?
  • so it took around 300 chapters to have Komi progress?

Hey progress is progress.
    Hey it is better than Hajime no Ippo's progress. 1339 chapters in and Ippo is still not a world champ and hasn't smashed Kumi. Lol.
  • lol stopped reading Ippo eons ago as well

Now, wait another 200-300 chapters for Komi to hold Tadano's hand or kiss