Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• Twins...Shogun...purple hair...

Am I watching Muv Luv or playing Genshin Impact? :D
  • Nice Episodes so far over the last few days that have passed.

EP1 of KNY red-light district arc is a breath of fresh air. Mejo tinamad ako ulitin yung mugen train arc eh.
    EP20 of Jobless Reincarnation awesome animation nanaman! Also gives more character development for Eris (as if she didn't have enough already... pa-develop niyo naman ibang chicks sa harem niya!) Ang pansin ko, may inibang scene sila vs sa manga. Sabi sabi din kasi, mas sinusunod nung anime yung light novels kesa sa manga (na may twists and deviation from the original light novels)

have yet to watch the other fan-service oriented anime like mieruko-chan and assassin isekai. sa weekend na! Back to work muna and striving more to be like Rudeus in his Japanese life.
  • Back to work muna and striving more to be like Rudeus in his Japanese life.

Diba hikimori si Redeus in his past life?

Also someone stole Klee's Standee from Moonlight Cafe and posted it on tiktok. Of course she was ridiculed to death.
  • Diba hikimori si Redeus in his past life?
    hehehe. Neet na neet nga yep. mejo may /s dapat yung post ko. kasi back to work na boring, at nakaupo lang all day and nakapambahay sa tapat ng desk pc (wfh)
  • Cowboy bebop live action s2 has been canceled! Thank fucking god! I will never watch that woke piece of crap.

Cringe
  • so good things DO happen afterall
  • waow, rudeus fucked up. he couldve just gone the nice-guy MC trope and promised her that she'll be safe and all that shit but he went and gone the bastard route
  • muvluv
    deathflags! DEATHFLAGS EVERYWHERE!!!
  • What's with that Bebop adaptation, I got so many levels of cringe
  • @Riesig

Shitflix, that's what.
  • the bubble trailer looks good though. From netflix. hehe. Maybe they greenlight everything since they have a lotta kesh to burn.

may onepiece adaptation din kasi hehe.

-- edited by blue_apple_pencil on Dec 16 2021, 03:36 AM
  • What's with that Bebop adaptation, I got so many levels of cringe

I can't even finish the 1st episode.

In other news:

• wala ako alam sa kanji. Pero nababasa ko "Suzume no <blank> <blank> mari"? Yan ba yung bubble ni netflix?

• ^ASTEEG, meron na ulit mga bagong aabangan :D

Pero napansin ko lang yung DBS Super Hero, parang hindi yata sya cel animation.

Mukang 3DCG yung mga characters, similar to what ArcSys did with Dragon Ball FighterZ.

-- edited by dayamos on Dec 19 2021, 06:39 PM
  • ^ remake ba yung samurai X?
  • 86 ep 21:

Epic battle, goddamn cliffhanger. Next 2 eps will be aired in March, 86 days from now. D:
  • i love it when senseis win :)

• Just saw the Bleach trailer

After finishing the manga waay back then, I'm... definitely not hyped, show ended on a whimper, same with the manga.

Unless it does a Brotherhood, I'd watch it (but the manga as anime source material sucks too)
  • Just saw the Bleach trailer

After finishing the manga waay back then, I'm... definitely not hyped, show ended on a whimper, same with the manga.

Unless it does a Brotherhood, I'd watch it (but the manga as anime source material sucks too)

Kubo really sucks at writing. His art style is dope though.
  • I'm so glad I never delved into the Big Three of shounen anime. :P
  • ONEESAN SAIKYOU!!!!!
  • the way lancer arthuria sits...

"MY KING!!! i can see your... pantsu~"
  • last episode of faraway paladin is CRINGEY AF
  • random hot guy: hey youre such a nerd!
    gal: FUCK YOU!

MC: wow you suck!
    gal: *dere dere*

THE FUCK AM I WATCHING!?
  • ^
    Drop it like a sack of hot potatoes. LOL
  • ganda KNY Entertainment District Episode 6. Ganda talaga ni Daki.
  • peak culture

-- edited by Kaoru on Jan 12 2022, 05:36 AM

• 1:01

moebeetus
  • @kaoru
    i'm no vtuber fan (yet..). but damn. ilang beses ko na inulet yan since you posted it.

then i looked up the previous vtuber i sorta followed, si gura/gyura. she has a lot of covers. sarap matulog. :P

-- edited by blue_apple_pencil on Jan 14 2022, 04:49 AM