Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• -- edited by GerEdc22 on Jan 14 2022, 07:38 AM

• what a very talented orca *sniff*
  • *k a g a t l a b i*

please tell me the artist is a hentai artist

haayputanginaGCupsiatehanlaaaaaakeeeee!!!!!

-- edited by Kaoru on Jan 16 2022, 08:03 AM
  • yung hair grabbing while being shy yung benta sakin jan. Sana lang maging available sa muse asia.
  • Love the fact that the guy is the tsukkomi and the girl is the yabai one. :P
  • is it gay if youre originally a guy and when you and youre best friend guy was isekai'd into another world and you became a very cute girl to fall in love with your best friend guy?
  • trash taste with kson is kinda painful to watch man...
  • trash taste with kson is kinda painful to watch man...

Why? Cringefest?
  • kson seems awkward or uncomfortable in speaking english although she could. she tries hard to articulate herself but comes short. i love the girl and what she has done and she does speak straight english but in this podcast, she seems... yeah, awkward. nahihiya siguro? i dunno

if anything, grant should be the one embarassed, he's speaking to the woman he simped!
  • kson seems awkward or uncomfortable in speaking english although she could. she tries hard to articulate herself but comes short. i love the girl and what she has done and she does speak straight english but in this podcast, she seems... yeah, awkward. nahihiya siguro? i dunno

if anything, grant should be the one embarassed, he's speaking to the woman he simped!

Kaya pala, na intimidate siguro sa kanila kaya nag try hard. Ok pa pala yung kay Mori at kay Kaho. I don't watch the whole podcast, I just watch the highlights. lol. hehe grant.
  • MPDG... but dayum bat na self-insert sarili ko?! hahahaha wishful thinking? siguro... eto ung mga anime na nakakadepress huhuhuhu
  • yeap... fantasy ojisan is gay... but not homo-gay... its happy-gay, kinda like baka-to-test-to gay

and that ED is BANGIN!!!!

• God damnit Grant este Garnt, dude always deliver in these kinds of content. Yung kay Kentaro Miura tribute talaga nagdala. Play all the idolmaster games you want in heaven, RIP.
  • Marin is the fan-service idol that keeps on giving ah.

Muse Asia! kunin niyo na to please!
  • yeah, Marin is a great contender for Waifu of the year
  • Ooh, after such a long time, the author of Bleach has resumed the manga and it looks very promising! "Take the hole out of the body," Hahaha.
  • Marin Kitagawa exists and this is her:

-- edited by Kaoru on Jan 29 2022, 10:33 PM
  • Marin Kitagawa exists and this is her:

Lol si Syndey? Nah fam maganda naman si Marin. Lol
  • ewan ko sayo pero maganda si Sydney :D

• ewan ko sayo pero maganda si Sydney :D

She ain't giving me the fizz. Lol
    Medyo common white girl lang kasi looks nya or maybe bias ako sa asian looks. Lol
  • @blue_apple_pencil

technically available naman siya sa muse asia, sa bilibili nga lang nila nilagay probably because medyo mahigpit ang youtube especially on such scene (though may oras na hindi but you know magulo youtube system haha)
  • wow, ousama ranking has heart! its a hidden gem like odd taxi hihihi
  • @Ousama Ranking, art style looks like a kids show but the brutality and violence is pretty high. Plot is pretty good with a lot of "it's not really what it seems"
  • Matagal na akong hindi nakakanood ng anime kasi galing lang sa ospital. di naman malala, nalaman ko lang na paulit-ulit akong magkakaroon ng kidney stone. T_T Don't worry marami na akong nakausap na mga Dr. Stone. hehehe
  • drink lots of water, BJs and pocari
  • epic ng AoT (SnK) tsaka Demonslayer (KnY) start pa lang ng taon, gaganda na anime.
  • epic ng AoT (SnK) tsaka Demonslayer (KnY) start pa lang ng taon, gaganda na anime.

Demon Slayer na lang binibinge ko ngayon. Naalala ko yung Gantz sa level of difficulty ng enemy lol. Di ko mapanood yung SnK badtrip kasi ako sa ending ng manga. Also, fuck Gabi and Reiner!
  • Goosebumps sa animation nung latest episode ng Demon Slayer. Buti meron sa netflix kaya kahit papaano nasusupport yung animation studio (ufotable). Same rin sa SNK pero parang ibang level talaga yung Demon Slayer.
  • ilan episode na lang ba ang demon slayer?
  • Post deleted #12409524