Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• ^I'm happy I read the comment before looking at the image
  • Dapat hindi ko pala sinabi na lalaki si Yor haha.
  • Just got hit with something like nostalgia while watching Shield Hero season 2. The manga got a change in art style sometime going into the otherworld arc. The characters got this really annoying expression a lot of the time. So happy that it didn't get carried over into the anime.
  • ^
    The manga isn't the source material (the light novels are), IMO there's little reason for the anime to follow the manga's art shift.
  • not a manga or LN reader, pero hoping na mas bigyan nila ng silbi yung ibang cardinal heroes (yes, even motoyasu)

Latest episode at least is picking up. Ang korni nung Spirit Tortoise arc for me.
  • Ang korni nung Spirit Tortoise arc for me.

Not even Kana Hanazawa's voice (as Ost) can save it. :P
  • @blue_apple_pencil

There's a Reprise of the Spear Hero manga wherein Motoyasu is the protagonist. It's an interesting read since a lot of things got changed in the story. I doubt that this will be turned into an anime though.
  • I saw a lot of post making fun of shield hero season 2. It became a generic isekai anime. I guess after the backstabbing arc, the anime went downhill.

In other news
    People in the internet are getting crazy over Togashi's Twitter and he also tweeted hints of new chapters for Hiatus x Hiatus. Lol
    <click here for link>

• Not even Kana Hanazawa's voice (as Ost) can save it. :P
    my mind quickly went to Kanna Hashimoto (I think I've watched her Lip baby crayon red devil ad for 10000x now lol), then Kana Momo.. (oops) then decided to just google Kana Hanazawa.

Diko siya super kilala, then I realized, siya pala Si Onodera (Nisekoi), and Murano (Parasyte). One of the Seiyuu's na mejo take for granted ko na lang kasi goods naman yung performance pero (sorry na) mejo forgettable.

@theluffy99
    tama ka bossing. Nawala na yung maayos na pacing ng scenes and events tsaka yung somehow grounded sense nung plot sa anime.
    Naging "Naofumi is the best cardinal hero, and the sword, bow and spear are trash" na lang lagi, tapos bato nang bato ng idadagdag sa harem niya na bagong characters. Nireplay ko pa nga season 1, layo talaga lahat, from the animation quality, to the build up nung arc up to climax. surprising kasi same studio naman yung animators. Baka highly outsourced?
    I'll still watch it kasi invested narin ako, pero one of the disappointed ako sa s2.

@bum4now
    slightly aware ako jan dahil nabasa ko na-comment yan dun sa r/shieldbro. same mangaka gumawa paps?
  • Same author but different artist.
  • Do you guys still remember Danmachi? I hope ung spinoff, Sword Oratario, gets a 2nd season. The current arc of the manga is really great. Naramdaman ko talaga ung nangyari at napaluha ako, Hahahaha.
  • Pretty tempted to buy figs of Spy X Family unless....

So far only Bandai has announced for poseable figs line with SH FiguArts, hoping goodsmile's Nendoroid for Anya's Trademark Smirk

Was gonna save for Plastic Nee San Nendo for the face and even if Anya Nendoroid ever to be released
  • Konosuba Season 3 announced!
  • kelan lang ulit nakapag drawing after busy work (return to office), and natapos elden ring. Wala pa ba date sa chainsaw man anime?

• Gohan Blanco, damn, they meme'd it into reality

Mexican DBZ fans are way ahead of their time. Lol

I am currently in Japan. JP netflix has a bunch of animes like one piece, db,slam dunk but no ENG sub.
    Nihongo wakarani desu. Fuck

saw some snippets about this and honestly, its about time.
  • Mexican DBZ fans are way ahead of their time. Lol

I am currently in Japan. JP netflix has a bunch of animes like one piece, db,slam dunk but no ENG sub.
    Nihongo wakarani desu. Fuck

I wonder if the movie production really looked into the meme lol

Ah Japan, pano travel ngayon jan? parang limited lang daw yata? And yeah, bunch of stuff on netflix, though last time i was there, i was just waiting for the weekly new anime to drop late in the night lol. Gusto ko lang naman talaga mabalikan sa Japan for now is shimanami kaido cycling highway, nothing else matters XD.

Also, more sketchies on current airing animu

• saw some snippets about this and honestly, its about time.

I will just wait for El Hermano and El Grande Padre. lololol
    I wonder if the movie production really looked into the meme lol

Ah Japan, pano travel ngayon jan? parang limited lang daw yata? And yeah, bunch of stuff on netflix, though last time i was there, i was just waiting for the weekly new anime to drop late in the night lol. Gusto ko lang naman talaga mabalikan sa Japan for now is shimanami kaido cycling highway, nothing else matters XD.

Also, more sketchies on current airing animu

Maybe the studio knows DBZ is popular in Mexico and ride with the meme. Let's just hope it won't turn into Morbius meme situation lol.
    Package tours only for Japan and di included Philippines. Napunta lang ako dahil sa intra-company transferee ako.
    Lots of beautiful women here specially in Haneda Airport holy shit (Dunno if they are pretty by JP standards) all pettan though.
    shimanami kaido cycling highway looks cool holy crap. Parang gusto ko nga kumuha din ng bike dito madaming magandang cycling routes. Problem lang pagbalik pano ko dadalhin sa Pinas yung bike.
  • @theluffy99: aah ok. Now that you mentioned it, it was this exact time frame that i last visited japan (around June 8-june 15 i think). Medyo me kainitan na tapos maulan, pero me mga time na medyo rpesko pa din and malamig pa din sa gabi. Gamble yung cycling namin sa shimanami kaido kasi baka umulan, pero natapos naman 80km ng walang ulan hehe. Di pa ako nakapagdala bike from overseas pero i would expect na medyo malaki babayaran sa check in pag naka pack na ito. Sa shibuya madami din chicks pero most are meh imo, pero me mga rare occasions na meron na nagtitinda lang sa small shops na kala mo artista pero trabahador lang dun. Sa mga remote areas like in Imabaro after shimanami kaido puro mga matatanda na nakita ko hehe, pero me isang JK na anak ng hostel owner nag tour samin sa hostel, ginagawa niya daw yun madalas sa mga customer para ma improve english nila
  • Kurumi when transported to PH:

The hell GMA, what are you doing with my waifu, lol

-- edited by kyrios on Jun 13 2022, 10:47 PM
  • @Viper
    anong gamit niyong app? naka Ipad pro kayo?

Tinatry ko yung sketchbook and fresco kasi free. :p
    Wala ako talent pero gusto ko rin magdrawing nang waifus haha.
  • @kyrios

DAFUQ
  • @blue_apple_pencil: just a good ol Paint Tool Sai 2 PC with Wacom Intuos drawing tablet

@kyrios: KuruNGII

-- edited by ViperXtreme on Jun 14 2022, 04:14 AM
  • @ViperXtreme

Wow, cool, I also thought you're using an iPad for your illustrations.

My apologies if this has been asked before pero I'm really dying to know, do you do it professionally or hobby lang, the manga illustrations? :)
  • @dayamos: just a hobby, back then i take commissions but not these days
  • ^Very impressive considering na hobby mo lang sya. I'm assuming marami ka siguro nakukuhang offers to do illustrations full time :)
  • @dayamos: hindi din hehe, mga random requests lang din online, and me mga weird fetish din ng iba
  • parang ang boring na ng isekai genre... kelangan bang overpowered parati ung bida at isang kumpas lang ng skills nila mawawasak na ung kalaban? may power insecurities ba ang mga japones? wala bang tulad ng grimgar o kaya ng escaflowne? talagang normal na tao na nawala sa isang fantasy world?

:(