*** The TPC Android application IS NOT OFFICIAL. Use it at your own risk! ***
Using the app GIVES THE DEVELOPER ACCESS TO YOUR LOGIN DETAILS.

Forum Topic

TPC HeadFi Group (No Trading, mention of Seller/Shop Name)

• the question is, ano marerecommend nyo kayang 3rd-party na cable na pwede ipalit? kumbaga gagastos na din lang ako ng 1500, gawin ko na mga 3000 if it will improve the sound quality over the stock cable? recommendations? pupunta na agad ako itlugan sa Sabado para bumili ng kapalit, kailangan ko kasi siya gamitin sa linggo haha.

Grats on your new CIEM. Welcome to the CIEM Club. hahaha.

Re Aftermarket Cables, Wala akong maisip na cable worth 3k na upgrade sa stock cable eh. Try mo yung Fiio Cable na 2 Pin. Since pupunta ka rin ng itlugan, check mo yung na LEAR C8 Cable.

Can anyone recommend to me a DAP that can be bought locally that has Bluetooth support? Our living room audio system has a Bluetooth receiver installed and it would be nice if I could just stream the music to it. It's just a low-fi setup so quality isn't really an issue. I'm not looking for something expensive (like the FiiO X7) but something quite cheaper.

Also, sadly some drivers on the right earpiece of my Westone 4 died. On the treble remains, with the bass and midrange gone. I wonder if Flipears can revive it by replacing the busted drivers and converting it to a custom shell instead.

Sony Walkman A15 or A35. Pwede rin yung Lotoo Paw 5K.

Looking for a HD6XX 4 pin XLR balanced cable. Any leads, or should this be a diy job? Medyo pricey yung official senn cable eh.

Check mo sa FB Page yung JT Hifi Cables. Lahat ng cable mods sa kanya ko pinagawa. One of the best
  • @d3rrick

Grats kapatid on your brand new look HD6xx! :D
  • speaking of x5iii, me test unit na bang available sa egghead? tia!
    According to the person I talked to a while ago through phone (Rob branch), even their demo unit was bought.

Recently, meron pang nakabili ng x5iii sa Kit Kiosk sa SM North. Di ko alam kung ubos na or meron silang demo unit dun. Titanium color na lang daw available.
  • Sa mga interested nung X5iii may nakita ako sa ibang site legit audio gear seller since nakabili na din ako sa seller nato at may good rating din sa profile.
    Search niyo lang sa shop**.ph nag-iisang stock na lang din. Or pm niyo muna seller kung meron pa. Hehe happy unahan! ;D
  • @ Peorth
    Can anyone recommend to me a DAP that can be bought locally that has Bluetooth support?

Sony Walkman A15 or A35. Pwede rin yung Lotoo Paw 5K.

aside from bluetooth feature, the Sony Walkman NW-A15 and NW-A25 have all the physical buttons, while the NW-A35 has a touch-screen (thus wider screen), but has also physical buttons for back-play/pause-next track and volume control.. ±Php10K. btw, can play FLAC files too.
  • Sharing my simple cheapfi setup. Next project would be a pair of cheapfi cans. LOL

Source: FLAC audio file played via Foobar
    DAC: Encore Audio Box
    Amp: Lepai 2020+
    Speakers: Denon SC-M33

Cost me around 4k and so much improvement from my 2.1 soundbar. Wala na nga lang bluetooth connection for my phone but sound quality compensated for it. The Encore box did some wonders on this setup. Not much improvement on bass compared to amp+speakers, however once the DAC is plugged I was able to hear some details that I was missing prior.

Inputs on the following please.

1. Planning to get a CD Reader to rip some audio files. Any suggested models/brands or any generic CD readers will do?
    2. What would be the preferred format for the ripped files?

Thanks all.

-- edited by azelkish on Feb 21 2017, 06:47 PM
  • Search niyo lang sa shop**.ph nag-iisang stock na lang din

No idea where/who/what you're referring to.
  • aside from bluetooth feature, the Sony Walkman NW-A15 and NW-A25 have all the physical buttons, while the NW-A35 has a touch-screen (thus wider screen), but has also physical buttons for back-play/pause-next track and volume control.. ±Php10K. btw, can play FLAC files too.

Yup, I was actually looking at the A35 and A36. However, I figure that the FiiO x5 gen 3 is a better buy because it has more features despite the higher price tag, the only issue is availability at present. That said, I can easily afford the x7 but I'm not sure if I'll like the sound since I've encountered some feedback that the sound of the X7 is too neutral or sterile.
  • got the a35 recently for the LDAC bluetooth (to match an LDAC HP) havent really tested if ill perceive any difference between it and aptx but so far am liking it because of the bluetooth functionality (lasts 15-20hrs on bluetooth)

it doesnt have aptx though so youll be limited w bluetooth HP options
  • @Peorth pm you paps!
  • @ azelkish

Get a subwoofer and you're set
  • Ano ba bang-for-the-buck headphones ngayon? Dati sumikat yung superlux, ok pa rin ba sila ngayon? Inaupdate ko kasi yung mga songs ko to FLAC kaya kailangan ng maganda gandang headphone. Currently px100 nalang natira at hd201 ang matino tino kong hp, di ko na rin makita yung fiio amp ko, pero may lg v10 naman. Im looking at around 5k pababa,not discounting the superluxes as i know they are way lower than 5k. Ok na ba yung superlux hd668b? Or yung mga sen na around 5k?

-- edited by bluet0ps on Feb 22 2017, 08:46 PM

Bahala na, i ordered hd668b and bought some iems from techshop88, mi pro hd, auglamour r8 and tennmak pro. Lahat yan upgrade from my present earbuds including meelectronics cc51, ministry of sound iem, beevo at philis 630(ata). Malayo na pala nararating ng 1500 sa iems ngayon unlike before na 5k sure e2c pa lang.

As before, hindi ko naman gusto maging audiophile. Lahat ng binili ko pang entry level lang, i just wanna taste some sweet sounds without breaking my wallet. Hehe.

-- edited by bluet0ps on Feb 23 2017, 10:10 PM