Visit the Forums
Register Now!

User Login

Forum Topic

TPC HeadFi Group (No Trading, mention of Seller/Shop Name)

• ^ nice one and gratz kapatid. I like your reasoning lol
  • Interesting nga yung HE-350. Mukhang maraming bibili. :3
  • Paano kinakabit yung pads ng HE-350? Sa pics walang slots yung ring like the HE- 400S. Flat surface lang siya..
  • @riddler

Mukhang matagal tagal pa bago namin marinig first impressions mo.. August pa pala delivery date ng HE-350. Hahahaha :) congrats sa bagong gear! :D
  • Nagpost ako ng link ng SBAF sa Head-Fi re: HE-350. Ayun. deleted. Hahaha!
  • nice one and gratz kapatid. I like your reasoning lol

Salamat kapatid. I'm taking one for the team! Haha!

Mukhang matagal tagal pa bago namin marinig first impressions mo.. August pa pala delivery date ng HE-350. Hahahaha :) congrats sa bagong gear! :D

Matagal tagal pa nga na hintayan jai. I hope it's worth the wait. Haha!
  • Mga tropa ano mas ok, sennheiser hd600 or fidelio x2. sa xperia z3 and pc ko gagamitin. wala pa ako dac pero may nakita akong creative sound blaster e5. gagamitin ko sya for music and pc gaming. tnx sa tutulong. parecommend na rin ng murang dac.
  • ^chord mojo for DAC!
  • @pimple

sennheiser hd600 or fidelio x2. sa xperia z3 and pc ko gagamitin

parecommend na rin ng murang dac

if maliit lang budget mo sa Dac/amp then i'd suggest to get the X2

Fidelio X2 + Fiio Q1/E10k is a really good combination
  • Guys ayos ba ung XDuoo X3? Pls compare it to fiio x3 or x5...
  • Just ordered some nice Violectric RCA cables after deciding that this is the analog interconnect that I will be using on my headphone audio system. They look very nice and the plugs look high quality IMO.

• I wanna buy X3ii so BAD kaso ayoko naman nung brand new hahaha
  • @majingotan

Magkano damage ng Violectric RCA cables to your wallet? Looking at the pic, mukhang high quality nga pagkakagawa. Congrats! :3

@kaizerxtatic_41

Do you still have plans to add an external DAC/aplifier to your planned setup? If so, get the cheapest DAP with digital and analog line out (just to safeproof your purchase). Otherwise, get the most expensive that you can afford.

Unfortunately, wala akong long-term experience with the DAPs you've mentioned. That said, from experience, the adage 'you get what you pay for' is more or less true. From what i've been seeing in the 'other forum', the xduoo has been getting much praise from its users. But in terms of pricing, it's squarely pitted against the x3ii. Purely as a standalone audio product, i would like to believe that the X5ii would perform better than the xduuo but you're paying about 3x more.

Again, speaking from my limited experience with Fiio DAPs, i find them anemic sounding, i.e., they kind of sound flat.
  • Nice one.. Thanks sir. I appreciate it
  • @ jai

Approx 11 K + shipping from J****A*r. It'll take weeks pa bago ko makuha

-- edited by majingotan on May 01 2016, 08:53 AM
  • sir majingotan..

nice upgrades on your gears recently

curious lang, what headphones are you planning to get in the near future?
    are you still not itching to replace your AKGs? hehe
  • @ aRTie

Not in the slightest bit to replace my AKGs sir aRTie. To me, K712 sounds excellent for almost all genres and the Mojo warms its sound to the extent that it might not be considered an AKG open back headphone if the AKG labels aren't there.

I'm itching to replace my generic RCA which feeds from my DAC ay clipping on some songs at line level. Yung 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm cable 24AWG wire gauge ko na sa auto sa ay walang distortion sa line level ng Mojo. Kung gagastos lang din ako ay yung pangmatagalan na kaya Vioelectric premium RCA cable nalang. I'm keeping my K712 until may bagong open back na line up ulit si AKG.

-- edited by majingotan on May 02 2016, 04:49 AM
  • @majingotan

Ouch. Ang mahal pala nung kinuha mong cable. Hahaha :3 From the pic you've shared, mukha namang sulit yung binayad mo for that. Balitaan mo kami kapatid once you receive the item and have been able to test it with your setup. Congrats uli! :D
  • @ jai

Sure thing sir. Okay lang naman gumastos kasi marami na akong naipon to support this hobby only in the mid-fi arena. Wala na akong gusto pang pair ng full size headphones dahil gusto ko parin yung sound sig ng AKG.