Visit the Forums
Register Now!

User Login

Forum Topic

TPC HeadFi Group (No Trading, mention of Seller/Shop Name)

• @ jai

I think naka-cached yan sa phone mo.
  • nag momod at repair din ako pero retired na pasmado na eh baka masira ko pa headphone mo haha

kaya mo ba sir? kung kaya, try natin. hehehe. may shop kaba or sa house ka lang nagrerepair?
  • jeer1210

ay wireless pala yan baka maging wired yan pag balik ko sayo hahaha, di pako nakakahawak ng wireless eh hehe
  • jeer1210

ay wireless pala yan baka maging wired yan pag balik ko sayo hahaha, di pako nakakahawak ng wireless eh hehe

ok paps! thanks anyways! :D
  • @d3rrick

Oooow...i understand. Thanks for the clarification!

I think nangyari na rin ito before, right before they made the major website redesign. Sana maayos na nila agad kung ano man inaayos nila. :3

@BlackSG5

Bro naalala ko lang bigla..does the DT1990 Pro pique your interest? Based on Headfonia's review, it's a more balanced version of the DT1770 Pro. What made me say "no" to the DT1770 Pro as a potential HP purchase was the strident highs, perhaps because of the closed-back design.
  • @jai - Yes! Remeber that I said before that I'd like to venture into open-back headphones, I'm intent on getting these. I would like to audition them if I get the chance, but inital feedback is that it's more or less an open-back 1770, which is good.

Btw, how did you find the DT770's. I would imagine you didn't like them 'coz they have more piercing treble. I guess I'm not as treble sensitive as others.

-- edited by BlackSG5 on Sep 28 2016, 01:03 PM