Forum Topic

TPC HeadFi Group (No Trading, mention of Seller/Shop Name)

• Sennheiser HD598 SE on sale on Amazon right now... $95

woot... ordered myself one... it's a no-brainer at this price :D
  • Sarap ng feeling of anticipation. Iyan at yung first audition ang best part of the experience. Then few days of revisiting different tracks. Panalo.

Super good deal na yan. Enjoy! I still prefer the old color scheme though.

Sarap ng feeling of anticipation. Iyan at yung first audition ang best part of the experience. Then few days of revisiting different tracks. Panalo.

Definitely! It's just like rediscovering your favorite music all over again. Hehe!
  • @Gino

Haha :3 I can't wait running my usual test tracks via the HE400i. Nung nag-demo kasi ako sa Listening **** Mega, I wasn't able to try them all. Also, andun pa yung "gigil" factor. Darn, bakit ba kasi sila nag-sale during Thanksgiving. Sana ginawa na lang nila yung sale after Christmas! Haha :3

@riddler

Konting tiis na lang bro. Buti nga yung sa iyo, after reaching your US mailbox, derecho na dyan sa iyong place. Yung akin, kung saan-saan pa pupunta. Haha :3

BTW, once you receive your unit, could you please perform a QC on the unit? Kakagaling ko lang ng HE400i Head-fi at may ilang mga naka-order na medyo fail yung QC nung mga units na nakuha nila, such as rattling in one side of the earcup, sound cutting off at a certain frequency (<100 Hz), and cable parts becoming undone. Thanks! :3
  • BTW, once you receive your unit, could you please perform a QC on the unit? Kakagaling ko lang ng HE400i Head-fi at may ilang mga naka-order na medyo fail yung QC nung mga units na nakuha nila, such as rattling in one side of the earcup, sound cutting off at a certain frequency (<100 Hz), and cable parts becoming undone. Thanks! :3

I will definitely check these things out. Thanks for letting me know about those possible QC issues.
  • You guys might as well relax. Units are on the way. It is what it is. Everything has a solution. Grill mod fixes rattle he he. Yun stock grill lang naman kakalog if ever. Putting a gentle curve on the grill tightens it fit.

ganda rin ng build ng HD598 and mas gusto ko yung SE(black)
  • ganda rin ng build ng HD598 and mas gusto ko yung SE(black)

ive seen them nag crack sa side ng headband kung saan ka nag aadjust. i hope medyo sturdy na mga bagong units ng senns nito, iirc made in china na to.
  • Damn TH-0XX. In less than two hours, almost 1000 units were sold, That's 400 grand in gross sale. These guys are making so much money with their hype train
  • ^meron din sale yung DT 1770 Pro! haaay... daming sale di naman ma-reach yung items :(
  • Damn TH-0XX. In less than two hours, almost 1000 units were sold, That's 400 grand in gross sale. These guys are making so much money with their hype train

Kasama ka ba sa napabili dahil sa hype? Hehe! :P
  • gano ka-bad yung sound leak ng hd 598. very tempting yung sale but at the same time, office environment yung paggagamitan ko if ever
  • @ riddler

Hindi pa naman pero malalason yata ako sa thread na to hahaha

<click here for link>
  • gano ka-bad yung sound leak ng hd 598. very tempting yung sale but at the same time, office environment yung paggagamitan ko if ever

Kung may katabi ka, hindi advisable. Pero kung sarili mo yung cubicle or office, then it should be good.
  • @d3rrlck
    Self-imposed ban muna ako sa mga forums re: black friday sale. My wallet is already screaming ENOUGH!!! I hope I survive until the weekend is over. LOL

Bili naaaaaaa! Haha! :D

-- edited by riddler on Nov 28 2015, 12:57 AM
  • Darn. The TH-X00 looks good.

Too bad I already bought the HE400i. If hindi nag-sale yung HE400i, I would've hopped on the hype train. I've heard the TH-900 in person and if it's ~70-80% of that headphone, then the TH-X00, my friends, would be among the best deals that has happened for a long time. Hahaha :3
  • @ riddler

If I'm going to get the th-0xx, I can say bye-bye to CIEM. But come to think of it, with CIEM soaring prices ranging from 1000-1500, that amount equates to 3 mid-tier HPs + dac/amp. Sounds like a good choice, at least for me. Gagamitin ko sya pang pang office. My modded HE400s goes to my wife. I'm letting go of my DN1000 too
  • If I'm going to get the th-0xx, I can say bye-bye to CIEM. But come to think of it, with CIEM soaring prices ranging from 1000-1500, that amount equates to 3 mid-tier HPs + dac/amp. Sounds like a good choice, at least for me. Gagamitin ko sya pang pang office. My modded HE400s goes to my wife. I'm letting go of my DN1000 too

Sounds like a good plan. Same with jai, kung di ko lang nai-commit yung budget sa HE400i, I would have jumped on the hype train too. Haha!
  • @ mga sir

found the deal on amazon for HD598 SE. kaso wala akong CC para maka order.. baka pwede pong magpasabay ?.. please.. :D

long time no post / see .. dami ng nahook sa bisyo na to :)
  • Nakakainis yung forex ngayon. Umabot na ng Php47. Sayang din yung mase-save mo kung mas mababa palitan ngayon.
  • @ronnel0918

just realized that.. di sobrang laki ng masave natin dahil sa palitan ng peso.. sa marshall's website naman e nakasale ung major 1 ng $59.
  • But still pulled the trigger nonetheless. Hahaha! Gamit ako ng LBC Shipping Cart this time. Hopefully makatipid. May 15% off din kasi sila sa shipping charge for BPI and BDO cardholders eh.

Ordered 4 items from Amazon. Expect ko early next year na dating nito.
  • haha.. hirap din pag lagi kang nagbabasa dito e. gusto ko din bumile kaso wala naman akong means para mabilli ung HD598 SE #sadlife..
  • @HD 598 SE
    Iba na ata yung pad sa headband at $199 siya nung release niya at last year daw $99 yung sale dun sa classic/non-SE

-- edited by fhackers on Nov 28 2015, 07:21 AM
  • ^ di ko lang alam kung iba materials... but they're marketing the 598 (Special Edition) as the more premium of the two (and the more expensive)

so hopefully, better build quality than the regular 598 :D
  • Just received an update from UPS. Nasa may NY na yung package ko. Konting tumbling na lang! Hahaha :3

@d3rrick @riddler

The more I use the HD600, the less I think about using my CIEMs again. Ngayon ko fully na-a-appreciate ang value ng headphones in terms of comfort and performance. Yes, the CIEM allows me to listen while on the go. Pero andaming compromises pagdating sa sound presentation. Whenever I pull my CIEM from its case and listen to them, ang unang pumapasok sa isip ko the moment I hit the play button is, "hmmm..the HD600 still sounds way way better than these."

Re: Fostex TH-X00, it's really "bang for the buck". Sana maglabas uli sila ng stocks after they sell the first 2000 units. And sana same price uli. :3

@crischi

Si JAC may service na ni-offer na makakabili ka online sa US even without a credit card. Pero alam ko may surcharge silang ipapatong; i don't know how much though.

@ronnel0918

Congrats kapatid! :D ano mga pinagbibibili mo sa Amazon? :3
  • he more I use the HD600, the less I think about using my CIEMs again. Ngayon ko fully na-a-appreciate ang value ng headphones in terms of comfort and performance. Yes, the CIEM allows me to listen while on the go. Pero andaming compromises pagdating sa sound presentation. Whenever I pull my CIEM from its case and listen to them, ang unang pumapasok sa isip ko the moment I hit the play button is, "hmmm..the HD600 still sounds way way better than these."

i think it is already time for you to upgrade your CIEM :D
    if you want the same presentation as HD600 mukang mapapagastos
    ka ng malaki as i remember the SQ of JH-16 they sound really really
    d*mn good, headphone like yung laki ng sound stage and with very
    good detail on every frequency. yung UM miracle siguro mas mura konti
  • Congrats kapatid! :D ano mga pinagbibibili mo sa Amazon? :3

A headphone, Samsung 128GB microSD, Anker 4-port USB hub, and Anker USB cable. Total cost is US$159.46 (around Php7.8k) exclusive of shipping. Will take advantage of the 15% off in shipping charge since I'll be using BDO card.

Baka sumabay rin kasi yung Kuya ko. Balak bumili ng sapatos kaya nag-LBC na ako.

Will report back yung actual cost once dumating. Baka next year na ito. Hahaha!
  • Gusto ko try http://www.hopshopgo.com/hopshopgo/start-register.do?l=en&c=PH Mukhang may tie up with PayPal. Or PayPal doing a Facebook with regards to logging in. Instant profile sharing.
  • Guys, san bang shop makakabili ng extra pads para sa porta pro? Try ko kung kasya sa J-sta, worn out na kasi yung pads

Thanks! :)