Forum Topic

TPC HeadFi Group (No Trading, mention of Seller/Shop Name)

• @officeboy20
    regardless of the value na un ng item na binili mo?
  • ^pinakamahal na binili ko is 3k for my DAP case. 100 lang yung binayaran ko nung panahon na yun. not sure sir sa computation na sinasabi ni sir gino
  • Duty rate will vary from item bracket. Average is 10%. It can be more or less. it can even be zero.

Sample

item+ shipping= $134
    134 x 46= P6164 (46 is sample $usd rate)
    6164 x .10 = P616.4 Duty (10% is sample duty rate)

------------------

EVAT

15 (250,250,15 are fixed fees)

Summary

Item plus shipping = P6164
  • May fake bang audioquest evergreen or golden gate? Para kasing may nabasa ako sa amazon fake daw yung nabili nyang digital evergreen cable....

Sayang hindi sila nagbebenta sa mismong website nila para maiwasan ang fake... Kaya mas gusto ko sa forza or analysis plus....
  • ^Yung nagbebenta bro ng audioquest sa amazon, i think, is audioquest itself. You might also want to try other audio specialty stores.
  • Yun ang nakakainis sa Amazon. Naging broker na sila. So para ka nang bumili sa ebay. Akala mo nasa US eh minsan manggagaling sa HK.
  • @ronnel0918

Bro, mukhang di ako pwede sa Monday. Boyfriend duty beckons. Hihihi :3
  • Yun ang nakakainis sa Amazon. Naging broker na sila. So para ka nang bumili sa ebay. Akala mo nasa US eh minsan manggagaling sa HK.

Yah parang tyangge ang amazon but kung ship and sold by amazon or fulfilled by amazon ok yon.

Pero never akong bumili ng mahal kapag hindi mismo amazon ang nagbenta. Ang maganda lang sa amazon napakadaling mag soli at mag refund at madaling utuin....
  • OPM naman tayo mga kapatid! :)

Kakatunaw ang boses mo Yeng! :)

-- edited by d3rrlck on Feb 05 2016, 12:53 PM
  • ^In fairness to albums produced by Bamboo (the band), maganda ang sound engineering. If you're a detail freak, you'll enjoy every song. :)
  • ^ jai Maganda yang morning rose kung sasabayan mo ng sayaw with your better half. Parang lang kayong nag-waltz :D
  • ^In fairness to albums produced by Bamboo (the band), maganda ang sound engineering. If you're a detail freak, you'll enjoy every song. :)

They're perfect match for neutral headphones like the HE-400i and AKGs :) The instruments sa Tatsulok & Englishman in New York (hidden song) sounds very realistic with perfect balance of cymbal highs, perfect snare drum rendition, trumpets and saxophone that doesn't sound fatiguing; well mastered talaga.

Chlara's Unstoppable album also has lots of details such that you can hear all of the hand gestures and reverberations of the acoustic guitar in crystal clear definition.

-- edited by majingotan on Feb 05 2016, 01:16 PM
  • Bro, mukhang di ako pwede sa Monday. Boyfriend duty beckons. Hihihi :3

Oks. Cancel ko na rin yung binabalak kong meet sa Monday dun sa HEEP Facebook page. Hahaha! Sabi ko kasi kahit 10 AM - 12 NN lang. Ninja meet lang sana. :3
  • Woot!! New connectors, new revision :D

Sorry boys but one of you is gonna have to go :(

Now the hunt for the amp and dac begins...

-- edited by j_odin on Feb 05 2016, 04:02 PM
  • ^ Congratulations! Marami pa bang stocks ng HE-400i sa Itlugan?
  • ^ konti nalang naubusan nga ako dun sa galleria. buti nalang meron pa sa shangri-la :D
  • @j_odin

Welcome bro sa Planar Boyzzz Club! :3 I-break in na yan para makapag tugs-tugan na! :))

Re: amp/dac, daming nagkalat na magagandang items sa FB Marketplace recently. If you want to combine both portability and performance, you won't go wrong with the Chord Mojo. If you want extra power, there's the iFi Micro iDSD. But if you want pure power, go with a proper desktop setup. If you feel the HE-400i sounds a bit too clinical, the Violectric V90 amp pairs well with it as it adds a bit of oomph in the bass and mids without muddying the presentation. :3

-- edited by jaibautista on Feb 05 2016, 04:05 PM
  • ^yezziirr...

amp nalang kulang... natry ko to sa mojo, ganda niya.. pero try ko muna to i-pair sa magni 2 dahil sa 1.2watt output niya :D

-- edited by j_odin on Feb 05 2016, 04:04 PM
  • @j_odin
    Congrats bro! For best synergy, I won't recommend you get the iFi Micro iDSD for the 400i, take note, it's decent but not the best synergy. For that, the Grace Design m9XX is impeccable! Too bad the m9XX isn't readily available. Haha! In that case, I think I read somewhere that the Chord Mojo sounded a lot like the m9XX' with the F2 (slow roll-off anti-aliasing) filter. That said, I think the Chord Mojo should also sound great with the 400i.
  • ^What's ironic is that ever since I got my Mojo, hindi ko pa nasusubukang i-pares yung HE-400i with it. Since sa bahay ko na lang ginagamit yung HE-400i, nasanay na akong ikabit yun sa G109A. Hahaha :3 subukan ko nga mamayang gabi, pag makauwi akong maaga-aga, then i'll report my findings here. :)
  • gratz same tyo connector.

@jai
    sir jai pa pm nung fb page di ko ata alam un.

ty
  • After almost more than a month of not touching my HD600 (the HE-400i has been my go-to HP at home), I removed it from its case to have a go with it.

Darn, how I missed its sweet and oh-so-liquid mids. Yes, the HD600 can't touch the HE-400i in terms of pure technicality and performance (it just can't), but when it comes to rendering vocals and guitars in an acoustic setting, as well as wind instruments such as saxophones and trumpets, the HD600 can still make you close your eyes and just lose yourself in the moment. Yes, it's slow as a sloth in delivering justice to fast transients and there's that Sennheiser veil that sometimes distracts you, but who wants to always listen to fast music, anyways?

That's why the HD600 isn't going anywhere. It's what made me fall in love with Michael Jackson's music very hard in the first place; my FlipEars XXX couldn't just replicate how the HD600 makes MJ's voice sound very real, as if you could touch it with your bare hands. It will remain with me, even if someday I win the lotto and be able to afford a HifiMan Shangri-La. :3

-- edited by jaibautista on Feb 06 2016, 01:26 PM
  • Ako I spent time with my speaker systems. The tiny APPJ is a very good performer. I am excited to use this with my HE-400S. My adaptor is coming this month.
  • @Gino

Let us know sir how the pairing will work. Based on what I've read about pairing tube speaker amps and planar HPs, they have great synergy given the oodles of power output pulsing through them orthodynamic diaphragms. If ever I'll go into tube amps, I'll scour for second-hand tube speaker amps that can be had for cheap. :3
  • Copy that. My bro arrives last week of Feb.
  • Nakabili na din sa wakas ng UAPP app gamit ng Globe prepaid load.

As expected, wala akong narinig na pagbabago sa tunog, pero at least nakuha ko na din ang mailap na blue light sa power button ng Mojo :)
  • mga paps..

pa-feedback naman po ng KEF M500

TIA!
  • @jai

he400i or hd650?

and parang mas ok sound ng he400i sa flat sound eq kaysa sa meron eq settings.
  • Post deleted #11595931
  • @csdeathtrap

Bro wala akong HD650, sorry. Si @riddler, parehong may HE-400i and HD650. Backread a few pages, I believe he's already given his take on both HPs. :)