Forum Topic

tenda wireless router

• ^ long time no post sa thread na to, as for your question sir unfortunately hindi nagbigay support si tenda ph sa mga chinese version routers nila sa ph, only english lang supported
  • Pano po ienable ung IPv6 sa Tenda AC11 router? nakabridge mode sa PLDT ONU ko
  • I have a Tenda AC23 hooked to converge, bakiy hinde ko na ma access remotely using my phone (data) ? before pwede naman
  • I am having problem with my Tenda Router AC5 V3 router with firmware version V02.03.01.111_multi

There are times that my time and date settings are set to 1970-01-01 whenever I turn on the router in the morning. This has been happening randomly. The said router is 8 months old. It used to be doing fine until recently.

With the wrong date/time, the parental controls are not working (limiting internet hours for my kids). I need to do a "reboot" on the admin interface every time I turn it on to successfully synchronize the time.

I turn off the router every night and turn it on in the morning, it used to be working properly.

Anyone experience the same thing? Thanks!