Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request. please respect this thread

• For the Presence of God

O God, be present with me always, dwell within my heart. With thy light and thy Spirit guide my soul, my thoughts, and all my actions, that I may teach thy Word, that thy healing power may be in me and in all the saints of thy church universal.

Amen.

(by Philipp Melanchthon, 1550)
  • Love Covers

Today's Scripture
    Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:8, NLT)

In relationships, we all have disagreements, tension, and stress. When we do, we need to step back and remember that love makes allowances for other people’s weaknesses. Love covers a wrong done to it. You have to rise above these petty things that are pulling you apart.

Give people room to have a bad day. When they’re rude, don’t respond. Be an eagle and rise above it. Life is too short for you to live at odds, being contentious, arguing over things that don’t matter. Some people have to have the last word in every argument. Don’t be hardheaded. Let it go. Quit wasting your energy. You have a destiny to fulfill. You have an assignment to accomplish. Those are distractions trying to pull you off course. Zip it up and let the other person be right. You may know they’re wrong, but it doesn’t matter.

Don’t waste your valuable time on something that’s not moving you toward your purpose.

A Prayer For Today
    “Father, thank You for loving and approving me just as I am. Help me to do the same with others and seek the best for others. I ask You for the deep love that covers offenses and weaknesses so that I can honor You in everything I do. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Thanks for the Gifts of This Life

O God, I thank You for this day of life:
    for eyes to see the sky
    for ears to hear the birds
    for feet to walk amidst the trees
    for hands to pick the flowers from the earth
    for a sense of smell to breathe in the sweet
    perfumes of nature
    for a mind to think about and appreciate
    the magic of everyday miracles
    for a spirit to swell in joy at Your mighty presence
    everywhere.
    Amen.
  • It’s Under Your Feet

Today's Scripture
    For he “has put everything under his feet.” (1 Corinthians 15:27, NIV)

How we see our difficulties very often will determine whether or not we get out of them. When you face challenges and things come against you, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and start thinking, This is never going to work out. I’ll just have to learn to live with it.

That kind of thinking not only pushes you down, but it stops God from working. It’s going to attract fear, worry, and doubt. Many people settle for mediocrity. You have to change your perspective. If you’re going to live in victory, you have to see every sickness, every obstacle, and every temptation as being under your feet.

It’s no match for you. It’s not going to keep you from your destiny. It’s already defeated. God is going to use it as a stepping stone to take you higher. It’s just a matter of time before you break through to a new level.

A Prayer For Today
    “Father, thank You that Your Word says that You have put all things—every sickness, obstacle, and temptation—under my feet. Thank You that I don’t have to just learn to live with it or put up with it. I declare that all of these challenges are under my feet. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Prayer to Do God’s Will

Oh Lord God, Father Almighty who created me and everything I see and enjoy, blessed and beautiful Jesus, love of my heart, bounteous Holy Spirit of God who is so kind as to be with me and comfort me whenever I ask, I thank you for all that I am and all that I have had in my life. Thy will be done, my God. I ask only that you let me know your will for me, for I am often confused or conflicted, and I seek your guidance.

Knowing your will for me, let me be anxious for nothing. And I pray for the strength, the power and the energy, to accomplish your purpose. All glory be to you, one God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who was before time and will be forever,

Amen.
  • Prayer for the Sick

Heavenly Father, giver of life and health: Comfort and relieve thy sick servants, and give thy power of healing to those who minister to their needs, that those for whom our prayers are offered may be strengthened in their weakness and have confidence in thy loving care; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever.

Amen.

Anonymous
  • Join the Dance

Today's Scripture
    As they danced, they sang: “Saul has slain his thousands, and David his tens of thousands.” (1 Samuel 18:7, NIV)

King Saul had been happy running his race until David started getting more praise than him. From that moment on, Saul never looked at David the same way and ended up losing his throne over it. What was his problem? He couldn’t handle somebody getting ahead of him. Saul got distracted and spent months and months trying to kill David all because he wasn’t comfortable with who he was.

Maybe like Saul, you’re at the one thousand level but you have a friend who’s at the ten thousand level. The real test to see if God can promote you is: Can you celebrate people who pass you by and stay focused on your race? Can you celebrate what you’ve accomplished? Our attitude should be: “God may have made me to be a one thousand-level person, but I’m going to be the best one thousand-level person you’ve ever seen. I’m going to become all God has created me to be.”

A Prayer For Today
    “Father, thank You for the amazing people You have brought into my life, and thank You that You’ve made me amazing as well. Thank You that I am not competing against others but simply running my own race. I celebrate who You have made me to be. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Prayer of Praise

Glory to Thee, transfiguring our lives with deeds of love,
    Glory to Thee, making wonderfully Sweet the keeping of Thy commandments,
    Glory to Thee, making Thyself known where man shows mercy on his neighbour,
    Glory to Thee, sending us failure and misfortune that we may understand the sorrows of others,
    Glory to Thee, rewarding us so well for the good we do,
    Glory to Thee, welcoming the impulse of our heart's love,
    Glory to Thee, raising to the heights of heaven every act of love in earth and sky,
    Glory to Thee, O God, from age to age.

Amen.
    ~ Gregory Petrov
  • Prayer in Time of Trouble

Lord, in every need let me come to You with humble trust saying, "Jesus, help me."
    In all my doubts, perplexities, and temptations, Jesus, help me.
    In hours of loneliness, weariness, and trials, Jesus, help me.
    In the failure of my plans and hopes; in disappointments, troubles, and sorrows, Jesus, help me.
    When others fail me and Your grace alone can assist me, help me.
    When I throw myself on Your tender love as a father and savior, Jesus, help me.
    When my heart is cast down by failure at seeing no good come from my efforts, Jesus, help me.
    When I feel impatient and my cross irritates me, Jesus, help me.
    When I am ill and my head and hands cannot work and I am lonely, Jesus, help me.
    Always, always, in spite of weakness, falls, and shortcomings of every kind, Jesus, help me and never forsake me.

Amen.

Anonymous
  • When You Pray

Today's Scripture
    “Don’t be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day you began to pray for understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your request has been heard in heaven. I have come in answer to your prayer. But for twenty-one days the spirit prince of the kingdom of Persia blocked my way.” (Daniel 10:12–13, NLT)

In the Scripture, Daniel prayed and asked God for something, but nothing happened. Day after day went by, no sign of it. Three weeks later, an angel showed up with the answer and said, “From the moment you prayed, God sent me with the answer, but there were forces in my way that stopped me.” God had to send another angel to fight through the forces of darkness.

There are blessings that have your name on them—promotion, businesses, a house, healing, a spouse, a baby, restoration—that you’ve been believing for. There are forces trying to hold back what you’ve been praying for. God is about to release what’s been held up. Stay encouraged; it’s on the way. Just imagine God breaking the way wide open through those forces that are holding it back. You’re going to see what God promised. What has your name on it is on the way. All the forces of darkness cannot stop it.

A Prayer For Today
    “Father, thank You that You are the Most High God who rules over the forces of darkness that try to hold back the blessings I am believing for. Thank You that You are breaking the way open right now. I believe You are releasing me into favor and new levels. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”