Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request. please respect this thread

• The Greatest Love of All

Today’s Scripture
    "And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love."(1 Corinthians 13:13, NKJV)

In our culture today, so many people are confused about what love is. We love pizza, movies and sports, but we also love our family or spouse. If we look to the Word of God, we see God’s definition of love. First Corinthians 13 tells us that “love is patient and kind. It does not envy nor boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It does not seek its own way, is not easily angered, and keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not rejoice in evil, but rejoices in the truth. Love believes, hopes and endures. Love never fails.”

This is how God responds to us, and this is how we should respond to the people in our lives—with patience, kindness, hope, humility and love. Scripture tells us that God is love, and His character never changes!

Today and every day, know that God loves you with an everlasting love. He will never leave you nor forsake you. He is for you and has a good plan for you. Receive His perfect love today and let Him transform you from the inside out. His love is the greatest love and will last throughout all eternity!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for loving me. Thank You for doing a work in my life. Help me to be more like You. Help me to see others the way You see them and respond in love because You are love. I bless You and honor You today in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Prayer for the Work of This Day

Almighty God, thank you for the work my hand may find this day. May I find gladness in all its toil and difficulty, its pleasure and success, and even in its failure and sorrow. I would look always away from myself, and behold the glory and the need of the world, that I may have the will and the strength to bring the gift of gladness to others; that with them I stand to bear the burden and heat of the day and offer you my work, as well as I may accomplish it, in your praise.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Let God Arise

Today’s Scripture
    “Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered...”(Psalm 68:1, NKJV)

Let me ask you today, what are you letting arise in your life? In other words, what are you focusing your words, energy and thoughts on? You might say, “Oh, it’s just so hard right now. I’ve lost some money.” “My health doesn’t look good.” “Somebody walked out on me.”

No, you’re focusing on the wrong things. You’re letting defeat, discouragement and self-pity rise up. Why don’t you turn that around and say, “God is still in control. Somebody may have walked out on me, but I know God is going to bring me somebody better.” “I may be hurting right now, but I know God is the restorer of my soul.” “I may have lost money in the stock market, but I’m not worried. I know God is my provider. He is supplying all of my needs. He is fighting my battles.”

When you start giving God glory and letting Him arise in your life, you can’t stay defeated. Your enemies will be scattered! They’ll tremble at your words of faith. Begin right now by declaring God’s goodness in your life and let Him arise so that you can move forward in the victory He has for you.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I repent right now for allowing any negative, self-defeating thoughts or attitudes rise up in my life. You alone are my God, and I put my trust in You. I bless You today and always and choose to look for the good things You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Prayer for Holiness

All provident Lord, place Your holy fear as a guard before my eyes so they may not look lustfully; before my ears so that they may not delight in hearing evil words; before my mouth so that it may not speak any falsehoods; before my heart so that it may not think evil; before my hands so that they may not do injustice; before my feet, that they may not walk in the paths of injustice; but so direct them, that they may always be according to all Your commandments.

Have mercy upon Your Creatures and upon me, a great sinner.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Higher

Today’s Scripture
    “From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.”(Psalm 61:2, NIV)

Everyone goes through seasons of difficulty. We all face challenges and trials. Scripture tells us that in this world we will have trouble, but we can be encouraged today because He has overcome the world and disarmed it of the power to harm us! Greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world. His ways are higher than our ways, and He has promised to deliver us!

So many times, people feel stuck in their circumstances because they are looking at them from a natural perspective. This natural perspective is limited. It’s small. It’s only a fraction of what’s really going on. But if we’ll rise up to a higher level, we will see things the way God sees them. We’ll understand His purposes and see the way to victory!

Today, if you’re feeling overwhelmed, Jesus is the rock who is high above your circumstances. When you call on Him, He will be with you. He will lead you and guide you into the higher places He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, today I release every care and concern to You. Have Your way in my circumstances. Have Your way in me. Help me, Jesus, to come up higher in every area of my life with You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”