Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request. please respect this thread

• For Forgiveness Among Fellow Christians

Teach me, O Lord, to act so that all my deeds will glorify your holy name and your wonderful creation. Take pity, O Lord, on all Christians. Hear the desires of all who cry out to you, and deliver them from evil. Send them comfort in distress, consolation in sorrows, and your holy mercy to forgive their misdeeds.

I especially pray for those who have in any way insulted, abused or aggrieved me. Do not punish them for the sake of me, a sinner; but pour your mercy upon them. I also pray to you for all those whom I, a sinner, have insulted or tempted in word, deed, thought, whether knowingly or without intending or realizing I had done so. O Lord God, forgive us our sins and offenses and insults against each other. Dispel from our hearts all indignation, suspicion, anger, remembrance of evil, quarrels, and all that might hinder and lessen brotherly love. Replace resentment with forgiveness, I pray, in the name of Christ.

Amen!
  • The God of Comfort

Today’s Scripture
    "As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you…"(Isaiah 66:13, NIV)

Oftentimes when people face challenges, they seek comfort by surrounding themselves with things that are familiar. It may be work, a sport or hobby; it may be relationships; or of course, we all know about comfort food. But those things are only temporary, and they can only bring temporary comfort.

True, lasting comfort is available, and it’s only found in a personal relationship with God the Father through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

According to Webster’s dictionary, comfort means to give strength and hope; to ease grief or trouble. No matter what difficulty you may be facing today, God wants to bring you comfort. Like a mother cares for her child, He longs to give you strength, hope and confidence.

Make the decision to put Him first in every area of your life. Let go of those things you know are holding you back. Let Him be Lord over all! As you surrender to His grace, you will be filled with His peace and joy. You’ll be empowered to overcome every obstacle, and you will live in victory all the days of your life.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, I come to You today and invite You to fill my whole being. Give me Your lasting comfort and strength. Empower me by Your Holy Spirit to live in the victory You have established for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • @TobbioX

that is so beautiful :)
  • @muffy

To God, Praise, Thanks and Glory! =)

“St. Patrick's Breastplate”

I rise today with the power of God to pilot me,
    God's strength to sustain me,
    God's wisdom to guide me,
    God's eye to look ahead for me,
    God's ear to hear me,
    God's word to speak for me,
    God's hand to protect me,
    God's way before me,
    God's shield to defend me,
    God's host to deliver me,
    from snares of devils,
    from evil temptations,
    from nature's failings,
    from all who wish to harm me,
    far or near,
    alone and in a crowd.
    Amen!

~ 8th century Irish prayer
  • Peace, be Still!

Today’s Scripture
    "Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, ‘Peace, be still!’ And the wind ceased and there was a great calm."(Mark 4:39)

What do you do when the storms of life seem to be raging against you? One time Jesus was with His disciples in a boat out on the water when they encountered a great storm. The disciples were very afraid but Jesus, on the other hand, was fast asleep. When the disciples woke Him up to see if He could help them, Jesus got up and simply spoke to the storm, “Peace, be still!” And the seas were calm again.

When difficult times come, you don’t have to be overwhelmed by the waves of worry or fear. Just as Jesus stood up and spoke to the storm, you have power in your words, too. As a believer, the Bible tells us that the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in you. That means God’s miracle-working power is on the inside of you. He’s given you His authority to declare peace over your home, over your mind, and over your family. Remember, no matter what storms may come against you, the Greater One lives on the inside of you, and He’ll empower you to live in victory in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for filling me with Your Holy Spirit and for giving me Your authority here on earth. Today I declare peace over every area of my life and thank You for working things out for my good in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • To Walk in the Spirit Today

Holy God, in the daily journey from sunrise to sunset, remind me always of your holy presence hovering near, both within me to guide me, and surrounding me to protect me. Free me from shame and self-doubt; and help me, and all of my fellow believers, to see the myriad opportunities to walk our path in the courage, honesty, and wisdom inspired by your Holy Spirit.
    Amen!
  • He Gives Good Gifts

Today’s Scripture
    “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father...”(James 1:17, NKJV)

God has so many good and perfect gifts in store for you. Not only does He offer eternal life through His Son, Jesus, but the Bible is filled with His generous and abundant promises in this life. He wants to bless you with provision and supply all your needs according to His riches in glory. He wants to pour out His abundant favor on you and cause everything you do to prosper. He wants to bless you with spiritual gifts to make you strong in your inner man. He wants you to enjoy your job and be proud of your work at the end of the day. These are all gifts from God.

Every good gift from God is meant to draw us closer to Him. Oftentimes, people have a picture of God shaped by experiences that have happened in the past or experiences with their earthly father. I encourage you today to let go of any past ideas and see God according to His Word. He is good and faithful, and He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him! Seek Him today and experience the life of blessing He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father in heaven, thank You for Your good and perfect gifts. I open my heart to You today and ask that You help me see Your goodness so that I can know You more in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Prayer of Thanks and Blessings

Father, Thank You for each and every day You have blessed us here on earth.
    Thank You for Your tender mercies.
    Thank You for giving us friends and family to share joys and sorrows with.
    I ask You to bless my friends, relatives, brothers and sisters in Christ and
    those I care deeply for, and especially those who are praying with me right now.
    Where there is joy, give them continued joy.
    Where there is pain or sorrow, give them your peace and mercy.
    Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence.
    Where there is need, fulfill their needs.
    Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings.
    In Jesus' name,
    Amen!
  • Don't Delay

Today’s Scripture
    "I made haste, and did not delay to keep Your commandments."(Psalm 119:60, NKJV)

Isn’t it interesting how easy it is to put things off? We plan on doing something. We have good intentions. We just plan to do it later. “One day, I’m going to start exercising. One day, I’m going to get my finances in order. One day, I’m going to forgive that person who hurt me.” The problem with this kind of thinking is that “one day” never comes. There will always be some reason to keep delaying it.

Is there something in your heart that you know you need to do? Maybe God has been dealing with you, and you keep putting it off. You think, “As soon as I get through this busy season, then I’ll spend more time with my family. As soon as the price of gas goes down, then I’ll start tithing my income. As soon as my child gets out of diapers, then I’m going to get my family back in church.”

But friend, good intentions don’t equal obedience. The quicker you do what you feel down in your spirit, the happier you’re going to be. Don’t let unfinished business keep you from God’s best. Step out. Obey His voice and walk in the blessing He has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your patience and grace toward me. Search my heart. Show me the way to go. I choose to obey Your voice quickly and honor You in all that I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • When Things Are Out of Control

Today’s Scripture
    "Good sense makes a man restrain his anger, and it is his glory to overlook a transgression or an offense."(Proverbs 19:11, AMPC)

Every day, we have opportunities to get upset, be frustrated or get offended. Maybe you had plans that didn’t work out, or someone was rude to you at the office. Maybe you were doing something that should have taken one hour, and it ended up taking three. Life is full of inconveniences, but even though we can’t always control our circumstances, we can control our reaction. I heard somebody say, “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond.”

We should always go out each day with a positive attitude, full of hope and expecting God’s favor. But at the same time, we should recognize that most days are not going to go exactly as we plan. Remember, we were created to live in peace. Peace is our position of power. If you get stressed because you got off schedule, or upset because your child wouldn’t eat his breakfast, or frustrated because somebody offended you, what you’re doing is giving away your power. Instead, make the decision to release those offenses and disappointments so you can live in peace and enjoy the day as the blessing God prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, today I release every care, concern, offense and disappointment to You. I choose to keep the peace that You have given me. I look forward to today knowing that You are with me, leading me in victory in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • Don’t let small things hold you back

Today’s Scripture
    "Catch the foxes for us, the little foxes that spoil the vineyards, for our vineyards are in blossom."(Song of Solomon 2:15, ESV)

Oftentimes, it’s not big things that hold us back; it’s small things — especially in our finances. A few dollars a day on coffee quickly turns into hundreds. Too many credit cards become overwhelming to keep up with. That person who hasn’t balanced their checkbook in two years probably hears a little voice every time they go to write a check, “Get your finances in order.” We have to realize that if we’re not faithful with what we have, God won’t entrust us with more. One lady told me how she hadn’t balanced her checkbook in so long that she just closed the account and opened up a brand new one. At least she took action!

I have people tell me all the time, “I’m going to start giving. I’m going to start tithing my income as soon as I make more money.” No, don’t wait until you have $1,000. Tithe on the $10 you have right now. Don’t let the little foxes spoil your finances. Don’t let another day go by without obeying God. When you set your finances in order, when you put God first in all you do, you are opening the door for His blessing. He says when we are faithful with the little, God will make us ruler over much!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, today I choose to be obedient. I don’t want to let little foxes affect my finances. I dedicate my resources to You. Speak to my heart and show me where to give. I choose to be a faithful sower and expect to reap an abundant harvest by Your Word in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • Anselm’s Prayer

Lord, because you have made me, I owe you the whole of my love; because you have redeemed me, I owe you the whole of myself; because you have promised so much, I owe you my whole being.

I pray you, Lord, make me taste by love what I taste by knowledge; let me know by love what I know by understanding. I owe you more than my whole self, but I have no more, and by myself I cannot render the whole of it to you. Draw me to you, Lord, in the fullness of your love. I am wholly yours by creation; make me all yours, too, in love.
    Amen!

by (Saint) Anselm, 1033-1109.
  • Prayer for Facing Trials

Lord, I have planned my strategies and figured out how I will try to solve my problems, yet, I have not consulted you. I am a fool, Lord; forgive me. For I know that my problems are not simply problems that were given me to solve, but also burdens that you have allowed me to bear, and that the purpose of these burdens is to show me that you and only you can lift them from me.

I cannot do it myself, great God; only by my prayer to you, can my burdens ever be satisfied. And I pray to you now, take up my burdens while I am on earth, today, just as you will take them up when I am with you in heaven. By the grace you gave me through the sacrifice of your only Son, relieve me. May I do your will while I am alive, just as I will do your will when I am together with you again, in paradise. For there and noplace else lies my salvation, and all true happiness.
    Amen!
  • Only Believe

Today’s Scripture
    "But when Jesus heard it, He answered him, saying, ‘Do not be afraid; only believe, and she will be made well."(Luke 8:50, NKJV)

In Scripture a man came to Jesus and said, “My little daughter is very sick. She is close to death. Will You come to my home and pray for her?” Jesus agreed. But along the way, He kept getting stopped, one interruption after another. Finally, word came back to Him saying, “No need to come. You’ve waited too late. The little girl has died.”

The people were upset and very distraught. But Jesus said to them in Luke 8:50 “Don’t be afraid. If you will only believe, the little girl will be well.” Notice the phrase, “Only believe.” Jesus went to the home, laid hands on the little girl, and she came back to life.

Are you facing a situation that seems impossible? In the natural, you don’t see how you can get well, or how you can overcome the addiction, or how your family can ever be restored. God is saying to you what He said to them, “If you will only believe, I will turn the situation around. If you only believe, breakthroughs are headed your way!”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your hand of victory upon my life. Thank You for making a way even when there seems to be no way. I choose to stand in faith. I choose to believe, knowing that You are ready, willing and able to cause me to overcome in this life in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • For Christians

Teach me, O Lord, to dispose my deeds so that they will serve in glorifying Your holy name. Take pity, O Lord, on all Christians. Hear the desires of all who cry out to You, and deliver them from evil. Save Your servants; send them comfort, consolation in their sorrows, and Your holy mercy.

O Lord, I especially pray for those who have in any way insulted, abused and grieved me. Do not punish them for the sake of me, a sinner; but pour Your mercy upon them. O Lord; I pray to You especially for all those whom I, a sinner, insulted or tempted in word, deed, thought, knowingly or unknowingly. O Lord God, forgive us our sins and mutual offenses. Dispel from every Christian heart all indignation, suspicion, anger, remembrance of evil, quarrels, and all that might hinder and lessen brotherly love. In Christ’s holy name, I ask this,
    Amen!
  • It is Finished

Today’s Scripture
    “I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.”
    (Philippians 1:6, NLT)

It’s interesting that the last thing Jesus said on the cross was “it is finished.” It certainly looked like the end. It looked like it was over. But I believe that wasn’t just a statement of fact; it was a statement of faith. He was saying to His Father, “I’ve done My part. I’ve fulfilled My destiny. Now I’ve got total trust and confidence in You that You are going to finish what You started.” Even though it looked like the end, in reality, it was only the beginning.

Remember this when things look dark in your own life, when things aren’t going your way. Dare to make that declaration of faith just like Jesus. “It is finished.” What you’re really saying is, “God, I know You are going to turn this situation around. I know You are going to heal my body. I know You are going to restore my family. I know You are going to give me the breaks that I need.” Don’t go around complaining. Speak victory over your circumstances. Trust that He is faithful and He will finish what He’s started in you!

A Prayer for Today
    Father, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. Thank You for completing what You’ve started in my life. Today I choose to put my trust and hope in You, knowing that You are working behind the scenes to bring victory in Jesus’ name. Amen!
  • Open Your Mouth

Today’s Scripture
    "…Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it…"(Psalm 81:10, NLT)

Do you have your mouth open wide today? In other words, are you expecting God to fill you and increase you beyond measure? Are you ready for Him to satisfy your needs and desires with good things?

Think about baby birds. When they are ready to eat, they open their mouths wide. They trust that they will be fed. They expect it. They look for it. They are ready for it. It should be the same way with us. We need to keep our spiritual mouths open by expecting the goodness of God to satisfy us.

Negative thinking is like closing your mouth. A closed mouth can’t be filled. But Jesus is saying today, “Why don’t you take the limits off?” Why don’t you trust and believe for supernatural opportunities? That little bird waiting for food isn’t concerned about where the mother is going to get it from. It isn’t concerned about how she’s going to dig it up. No, that bird just opens its mouth, trusting and waiting. Why don’t you do the same today? Trust that God is working behind the scenes. Open your mouth wide today. You won’t be disappointed. God is faithful to His Word, and He will fill you and satisfy you when you put your trust in Him!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, I come to You today asking You to fill my mouth. I choose to trust You even when I don’t understand how everything is going to work out. I know that You are a good God with a good plan for my life. Fill me with Your peace and patience as I humbly wait on You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Lord of All Hopefulness

Lord of all hopefulness, Lord of all joy, whose trust, ever child-like, no cares can destroy, be there at my waking, and give me, I pray, your bliss in my heart, Lord, at the break of the day.

Lord of all eagerness, Lord of all faith, whose strong hands were skilled at the plane and the lathe, be there at my labors, and give me, I pray, your strength in my heart, Lord, at the noon of the day.

Lord of all kindliness, Lord of all grace, your hands swift to welcome, your arms to embrace, be there at my homing, and give me, I pray, your love in my heart, Lord, at the eve of the day.

Lord of all gentleness, Lord of all calm, whose voice is contentment, whose presence is balm, be there at my sleeping, and give me, I pray, your peace in my heart, Lord, at the end of the day.
    Amen!

~ Jan Struther, 1931
  • Put Your Faith into Action

Today’s Scripture
    “No unbelief or distrust made him waver (doubtingly question) concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong and was empowered by faith as he gave praise and glory to God.”(Romans 4:20, AMPC)

Scripture tells us that faith without works is dead. In other words, if the faith inside of us doesn’t get expression through our actions and words, it will no longer be alive. If we don’t use it, we will lose it, so to speak. We have to step out in faith in order to keep faith alive.

Every person has been given a measure of faith by God. When we hear the truth of God’s Word, we receive more faith. That’s why it’s so important to put the Word of God inside of you because when you do, you are building your faith. To keep that faith alive and thriving, we have to put it to use. One way to put your faith into action is through praise and worship. Praise is a supernatural force that causes you to stand strong in faith even when your thoughts or circumstances are coming against the truth. Praise keeps your thoughts going in the right direction. It’s hard to be negative when you are declaring the goodness of God!

Today, let praise make you stable and strong. Put that faith in your heart into action. Look for reasons to thank God. As you do, you’ll feel that inner strength and be empowered to move forward into victory all the days of your life.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, today I choose to bless Your name. I thank You for life. I thank You for breath. I thank You for provision, healing, strength and joy. Today I choose to put my faith into action by praising You all day long in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Take Off the Limits

Today’s Scripture
    "I have seen that everything [human] has its limits and end [no matter how extensive, noble, and excellent]; but Your commandment is exceedingly broad and extends without limits [into eternity]."(Psalm 119:96, AMPC)

Did you know that you can limit your life by dwelling on the wrong things? So often, wrong thinking keeps people stuck right where they are. If you think you’ll never accomplish your dreams, then you’ll stay stuck where you are. If you think you don’t have the talent, the connections or the funds, then you are limiting yourself.

We have to remember that God’s promises never return void. His Word stands true forever! Don’t limit what God can do in your life by focusing on what you see in the natural realm. You have to realize that you serve a supernatural God, and just because you don’t see a way doesn’t mean that God doesn’t have a way. God can bring one opportunity across your path that will thrust you to a whole new level. He has explosive blessings in store that can blast you out of where you are and into a place of abundance. If you’ll shift your focus from this limited realm and start looking at God’s supernatural realm, you’ll see His unlimited possibilities for your future. Take the limits off by setting your thoughts on what Almighty God can do in your life today!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, today I lift my eyes to You. You alone are the source of my strength, peace and provision. I choose to delight myself in You knowing that You will give me the desires of my heart in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Plug In!

Today’s Scripture
    "He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength."(Isaiah 40:29, NKJV)

Everyone goes through seasons in life that seem overwhelming; times when you’ve felt drained of strength and power. But you haven’t been left without hope. You haven’t been left without an answer. The God of heaven and earth is near you, and He promises to give you strength and might to overcome.

Where does this strength and power come from? It comes directly from Him. When you connect with Him, you are connecting to your power source. It’s like plugging a lamp into a light socket. You “plug in” through prayer, reading the Word and worshipping Him. You “turn on” the switch by the words of your mouth—by declaring what God says.

Remember, you don’t have to let the difficult times overwhelm you. Rise up and connect with Him because He is your source of strength! He promises to equip and empower you for victory in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for Your favor, strength and grace at work in my life. I turn my focus on You today. I turn my thoughts on You. I set my heart and love upon You because You are good. Thank You for filling me with might and power to overcome in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • The Promises of Peace

Today’s Scripture

“I will listen to what God the Lord says; he promises peace to his people...” (Psalm 85:8, NIV)

No matter what is going on in your life right now, the Lord promises that you can have peace. It doesn’t matter what’s happening in the economy, in your relationships or at the office; nothing in this world can take His peace from you. But notice the first part of this verse—we have to do our part. We have to listen to what He tells us to do.

You may be thinking to yourself, “God doesn’t speak to me.” But once you receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you become His. The Bible says that you are His sheep, and you can hear His voice, and the voice of a stranger you will not follow.

The Lord speaks in many ways. First of all, He speaks through the Word of God. But sometimes, He speaks through the encouragement of a friend, or through a song, or in the beauty of nature. Sometimes it’s a simple “knowing” deep down on the inside of you in your spirit. If you aren’t sure how God speaks to you, ask Him to teach you. Open your heart and be willing to hear His voice. As you take time to be still and listen to Him, He will speak. He will reveal Himself to you and give you peace all the days of your life.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your promise of peace. Today, I open my heart to You and ask that You teach me to hear Your voice clearly. I will listen, I will obey, and I will walk in Your ways in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • The Promises of Peace

Today’s Scripture

“I will listen to what God the Lord says; he promises peace to his people...” (Psalm 85:8, NIV)

No matter what is going on in your life right now, the Lord promises that you can have peace. It doesn’t matter what’s happening in the economy, in your relationships or at the office; nothing in this world can take His peace from you. But notice the first part of this verse—we have to do our part. We have to listen to what He tells us to do.

You may be thinking to yourself, “God doesn’t speak to me.” But once you receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you become His. The Bible says that you are His sheep, and you can hear His voice, and the voice of a stranger you will not follow.

The Lord speaks in many ways. First of all, He speaks through the Word of God. But sometimes, He speaks through the encouragement of a friend, or through a song, or in the beauty of nature. Sometimes it’s a simple “knowing” deep down on the inside of you in your spirit. If you aren’t sure how God speaks to you, ask Him to teach you. Open your heart and be willing to hear His voice. As you take time to be still and listen to Him, He will speak. He will reveal Himself to you and give you peace all the days of your life.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your promise of peace. Today, I open my heart to You and ask that You teach me to hear Your voice clearly. I will listen, I will obey, and I will walk in Your ways in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Moving Up Higher

Today’s Scripture
    "You will arise and have mercy on Zion; for the time to favor her, yes, the set time, has come."(Psalm 102:13, NKJV)

One thing I’ve learned in my life is that God likes to outdo Himself. His dream for your life is so much bigger than your own. His ways are higher, and He has an appointed time of favor for your life. He is going to take you places that you never thought possible. He is going to open up doors that you never have imagined. He’s going to bring talent out of you that you didn’t even know you had. This is the time to get excited about your future! It’s time to get your hopes up because you have been chosen by the Creator of the universe. Your destiny is not determined by the economy, how you were raised or your education. Your destiny is determined by Almighty God.

Today, I want to encourage you to set your thoughts on things above. It’s time for you to move up higher to a new level. The good news is that God has already laid out victory before you. I declare that in the days ahead, you’re going to stumble into it. Get ready because God is going to raise you up into the life of blessing He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for this day. Thank You for the good plan You have for me. I believe it is my time of set favor; it’s my time to rise higher; it’s my time to experience every breakthrough and every blessing You have in store for me in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • On Your Side!

Today’s Scripture
    "What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"(Romans 8:31, NIV)

Joshua chapter six tells the story about how the odds were stacked against Joshua and the people of Israel. They were standing at the massive walls of Jericho that many thought were impenetrable.

I’m sure as he was standing before the well-fortified walls and gates of the city, many around him didn’t think his future was too bright. But you see Joshua had something others overlooked; he had the promise of Almighty God. Joshua had faith because He knew God was on His side, and God had already determined the victory. Sure enough, just as God promised, the people marched around the city for six days, and on the seventh day, they shouted the victory and the walls came tumbling down!

Today, don’t look at the walls in your life; look at the promise of God. He is for you, and if God is for you, nothing can stand against you. Get a vision of victory and don’t let it go. Keep moving forward in faith and obedience knowing that when you do, the Most High God is on your side!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for Your favor, grace and victory in my life. I choose to trust You. I choose to follow Your leading. I choose to be faithful to You because You are faithful to me. I love You and bless You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Who Will See God?

Today’s Scripture
    “Who may ascend the mountain of the Lord? Who may stand in his holy place? The one who has clean hands and a pure heart...”
    (Psalm 24:3–4, NIV)

Our God is holy. In order to see Him, we must be holy, too. The good news is that Jesus makes us clean and new when we surrender our lives to Him. The old is gone; the new has come. But the job of keeping our hearts pure, that’s up to us. We have to guard our hearts against strife and bitterness. We have to make sure we don’t allow temptations to contaminate us and take us down the wrong path. We have to be careful about what we watch, what we listen to and who we hang around. All of those outside influences affect us and our decisions. Always remember, what you give your attention to will shape your heart and character.

Make sure to give your attention to the Word of God. Give your attention to worship. Choose forgiveness and keep your heart pure before the Lord. Draw close to Him and rise higher and higher to the place where God is.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I want to see You. Open the eyes of my heart. Purify me and cleanse my heart. Help me make the right choices so that I can honor You today and always. May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Lord,

Thank you for all the blessings na natatanggap ko at ng family ko. alam ko na marami kaming pagkukulang sayo ngunit ganunpaman ay lagi kayong gumagabay at nagmamahal sa amin. humihingi po ako ng kapatawaran sa lahat ng kasalanan at pagkukulang na nagawa at nagagawa ko. nagpapasalamat ako ng buong puso sa mga biyayang tinangaap, tinatanggap at tatanggapin pa mula sa iyo.

Amen
  • Eat the Good of the Land

Today’s Scripture
    “If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good things of the land.”(Isaiah 1:19, NIV)

God wants you to have the best in life. He wants to give you the good of the land. God tells us in His Word how to take hold of His promises in our lives. Notice this verse doesn’t say that just obedience will cause you to eat the good of the land; it says we have to be willing and obedient. In other words, God isn’t just concerned with our actions. He’s looking at the motives of our hearts. He doesn’t want us to be robots. He wants us to know Him and obey Him because we love Him. He wants us to understand His goodness and kindness which draws our hearts toward Him. He wants us to receive His love that causes us to respond to Him with love and obedience in return.

Don’t just serve God out of obligation today. Don’t just read the Word because you think you have to. Instead, open your heart and see His goodness. Receive His love and acknowledge His faithfulness in your life. Let your willing obedience open the door to God’s blessing!

A Prayer for Today
    Father, search my heart today. Remove anything that stands in the way of my love for You. I choose to willingly obey You and thank You for giving me Your best in Jesus’ name. Amen.
  • Rising Up

Today’s Scripture
    "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."(Isaiah 40:31, KJV)

We serve a God of increase. He wants you to continually rise up higher in Him. He wants you to know Him more so He can reveal His glory through you. He wants you to be blessed so that you can be a blessing to others. He wants to take you to the next level in every area of your life!

The “next level” looks different for each of us. For you, it may be seeing your family restored. It may be healing in your body. It may be a promotion at work or new friendships that you’ve desired. No matter what it is, know that God has your best in His heart. He desires to do exceedingly abundantly above and beyond what you could ask, think or imagine. He loves to do above and beyond and show Himself strong on your behalf.

Today, meditate on the fact that God loves you so much. As you submit every area of your life to Him, He will cause you to rise up higher. He will give you strength and take you to the next level in every area of your life.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I humbly come to You giving You every area of my mind, will and emotions. I submit my desires to You knowing that Your ways are higher. Thank You for leading me and causing me to rise up to the next level in every area of life in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • When to Turn Away

Today’s Scripture
    "Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word."(Psalm 119:37, NIV)

In order to live the life of victory God has promised, you have to be very selective about what you give your time and attention to. You have to recognize which thoughts to ignore, which comments to ignore, and sometimes, which people to ignore. Every “battle” that comes across your path is not a battle that you’re supposed to fight. Many battles are simply distractions to try to lure you off course. If that battle is not between you and your God-given destiny, it’s a battle you should ignore.

Many people get thrown off course because they are always trying to straighten everyone else out or win their approval. But if that’s your focus, you are wasting valuable time and energy that you should be using to pursue your dreams. Turn away from that distraction! You don’t need the approval of everyone around you; you only need God’s approval!

Friend, it’s very freeing when you realize you don’t have to fight every battle. You don’t have to straighten people out. You don’t have to pay somebody back. Instead, focus on what matters; focus on God and His Word so you can live in peace and happiness every day of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for ordering my steps. Thank You for planning good things for me. Help me to discern the things I should ignore. Help me to avoid distractions as I focus my heart and mind on You today in Jesus’ name. Amen."