Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request. please respect this thread

• Receive Grace

Today’s Scripture
    "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you"(Jeremiah 1:5, ESV)

You are approved by Almighty God! When He created you in His image, He stepped back and stamped His “Made by Almighty God” approval on you. You are the apple of His eye, and His favor surrounds you like a shield. You did not choose God, but He chose you and He is pleased with you—His most precious creation.

Notice that verse doesn't say that God approves you as long as you don't have any faults or as long as you don't make any mistakes. No, God approves you unconditionally. No matter how many weaknesses you may think you have today, no matter how many times you fall, you've got to get right back up again and hold your head high. Don't allow the enemy to bring strife into your life by deceiving you into thinking that you are not "good enough." Stand strong in your thoughts about yourself, knowing that not only have you been chosen, but you are approved by Almighty God.

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your promise of grace in my life. Thank You for unmerited favor and empowering me through Your Word. I receive Your grace right now and invite Your love to flow through me today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen."
  • Prayer for the Work of This Day

Almighty God, thank you for the work my hand may find this day. May I find gladness in all its toil and difficulty, its pleasure and success, and even in its failure and sorrow.

I would look always away from myself, and behold the glory and the need of the world, that I may have the will and the strength to bring the gift of gladness to others; that with them I stand to bear the burden and heat of the day and offer you my work, as well as I may accomplish it, in your praise.

Amen!
  • Let Go of What Didn't Work Out

Today’s Scripture
    "...Neither do I concern myself with great matters, nor with things too profound for me."(Psalm 131:1, NKJV)

When things happen in your life that you don’t plan, do you find yourself trying to reason it all out or looking for a place to file it all in your mind? What happens when you can’t find a “file” to put it in? What if you can’t make sense of it all?

Here’s the answer: Every one of us needs to create a file in our thinking called an “I Don’t Understand It” file. When things come up that don’t make sense or you can’t figure out, instead of getting frustrated or confused, simply put it in your “I Don’t Understand It” file and leave it alone.

Don’t carry bitterness into your season of new beginnings. Don’t put a question mark where God has placed a period. Trust that He is good. Trust that He is working things out for your good. Keep believing, keep praying keep hoping for the future. Let go of what didn’t work out in the past and get ready for the new season God has for you.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I surrender my questions; I surrender my past; I surrender my need to have all the answers. Today I choose to trust that You have all the answers, and You will reveal all things in time in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • To Help Everyone I Meet

Holy God, I pray that today the love I show to my fellow man will not be a sham, but fashioned in a sincere heart. May your Holy Spirit be powerful in me, blinding me to annoyances and putting aside selfish greed, so that I may lift up the people I meet, showing them warm affection and leaving them filled with good spirits and confidence.

If they are sorrowful, lead me to console them. If they are lost, let me show them the path. Help me always to seek after good rather than evil, and to display, for the whole world to see, the miracle you have worked in my soul.

In the name of Christ, who was always ready to teach and heal and save, I pray,

Amen!
  • Just One Thing

Today’s Scripture
    "There is really only one thing worth being concerned about. Mary has discovered it—and I won't take it away from her!"(Luke 10:42, TLB)

You can learn a lot from the story of Jesus' visit to the home of Martha and Mary. While Martha busied herself preparing a meal, Mary sat at Jesus' feet listening to what He was teaching. When Martha realized that Mary wasn't helping her, she marched over, interrupted Jesus, and said, "Lord, this isn't fair. I'm in here doing all the work and she just sits here!" Jesus' reply must have stunned her: "Martha, you're stressed out about so many different things. Only one thing really matters, and Mary has chosen what's best."

In effect, Jesus was telling Martha to slow down and enjoy the moment. He could easily be saying the same thing to you! It's good to be a hard worker, but it's important that you know how to put your work aside and enjoy the blessings He's bringing into your life. If so, look at your schedule today and choose what is best!

A Prayer for Today
    "Lord, thank You for wanting to bless me. Give me eyes to see when I should serve and when I should just sit at Your feet and listen. In Jesus' name. Amen."
  • To Serve God

Teach me, good Lord, to serve you as you deserve; to give and not to count the cost; to fight and not to heed the wounds; to toil and not to seek for rest; to labor and not to ask for any reward, save that of knowing that I do your will; through Jesus Christ our Lord,

Amen!
  • He Will Finish

Today’s Scripture
    "Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."(Philippians 1:6, NIV)

Are you believing for something that seems like it’s taking longer than you hoped? Maybe you’ve been praying for a loved one. Maybe you’ve believed for a situation to change for years. Don’t get discouraged. God is going to finish what He started! He is a faithful God, and He has something unmatched, unparalleled coming your way—favor, breakthroughs, restoration like you haven’t seen before!

God has been good to all of us in the past, but I believe we’re coming into a time where we will see greater anointing, greater power and greater victories! The key is that we have to stay in agreement with God. We should get up every morning and say, “Father, thank You for Your unprecedented favor. Thank You for the immeasurable, unlimited, surpassing greatness of Your power.” If you keep standing in faith, I believe you’re going to come into more of those days where you stand in utter amazement and say, “Wow, God! I’ve never seen anything like this before!”

Remember, scripture says, “Is there anything too hard for the Lord?” No, nothing is impossible when we put our faith and trust in Him. Today, keep standing, keep believing and keep hoping because God has something astounding in store for your future!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, today I set my heart and mind on You. I choose to trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I stand strong on Your Word today knowing that victory is on the way in Jesus’ name. Amen!"
  • Prayer for Life

O God, who for our redemption gave your only-begotten Son to the death of the cross, and by his glorious resurrection delivered us from the power of our enemy: Grant me so to die daily to sin, that I may evermore live with him in the joy of his resurrection; through Jesus Christ your Son our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever.

Amen!
  • Set Your Mind Higher

Today’s Scripture
    "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things."(Colossians 3:2, NIV)

Sometimes when people look toward the future, they don't see how they will ever rise higher or fulfill their destiny. That's because they are looking at things in the earthly, natural realm. But if we'll set our minds higher, if we'll set our minds on things above, we will have a different perspective.

We walk by faith and not by sight. In other words, we have to believe it before we're ever going to see it. If we walk only by what we see in the natural realm, we can easily allow circumstances and fear to keep us from moving forward. But when we set our minds higher, we are walking by faith, and we can see things God's way.

Make the decision to set your mind on things above. Focus on the good things God has in store. Be determined to close the door on fear and doubt and choose to listen to that inner prompting of the Holy Spirit. Walk and live by faith and set your mind on higher things!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your Word which lights the path You have for me. I choose to keep my heart and mind focused on You. I choose to meditate on Your Word knowing that it feeds my faith and sets me in a position to receive every blessing You have in store for me in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • O' Diyos, ako'y nakikiusap na nawa'y Iyong pag-ingatan at ilayo sa anumang kapahamakan sina Felizardo Articona, Griselda Agosto-Articona, Josey Articona, Josephine Parlero-Orcales, Maria Teresa Orcales-Articona, Felizardo Vicente Articona, Jaybee Orcales, Nica Mae Orcales, Ervin Orcales, Francis Orcales, Helen Lomeda-Orcales, Francine Orcales, Francis Vincent Orcales, Warren Orcales, Sharina Arca-Orcales, Marian Hope Orcales, Sasha Orcales, Arjean Mae Maghanoy, Kristine Mae Maghanoy, Katrina Kaye Maghanoy, Steffanie Maghanoy at Melissa Magno. Sila ang aking pamilya. Ang natatangi kong kayamanan. Amen
  • You Have the Advantage

Today’s Scripture
    "…His favor is for a lifetime…"(Psalm 30:5, AMP)

One definition of the word “favor” is an advantage for success. When you put God first, when you obey His commands, you open the door for His favor—you have the advantage for success!

Even if someone may have wronged you and it looks like they have the upper hand, even if it looks like things are never going to change, you need to keep reminding yourself, “I have an advantage. God is in control of my destiny. He’s fighting my battles for me. He is my vindicator, and it’s just a matter of time before things change in my favor.”

There’s a scripture in Hebrews that says, “Don’t cast away your confidence.” One translation says, “Payday is coming.” In the difficult times, you have to remind yourself that payday is on its way. God is a faithful God. If you’ll keep doing the right thing, honoring Him and expecting His favor, God has promised He will pay you back. He will restore everything in your life that the enemy has stolen so you can live the abundant life He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your grace, mercy and everlasting favor. I open my heart and mind to You and receive every blessing You have for me. Thank You for favor, the advantage for success, in every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • A Prayer of Repentance

O Lord our God, good and merciful, I acknowledge all my sins which I have committed every day of my life, in thought, word and deed; in body and soul alike. I am heartily sorry that I have ever offended you, and I sincerely repent; with tears I humbly pray you, O Lord: of your mercy forgive me for all my past transgressions and absolve me from them.

I firmly resolve, with the help of Your Grace, to amend my way of life and to sin no more; that I may walk in the way of the righteous and offer praise and glory to the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Amen!
  • At Just the Right Time

Today’s Scripture
    "So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up."(Galatians 6:9, NLT)

Are you praying for something that’s taking longer than you thought or expected? No matter how long you may have been standing on God’s promises, don’t give up! Your season is coming. Your harvest of blessing is on its way. It might be today, it might be tomorrow, it might be next week, next month or next year; but remember, at just the right time, you will experience your breakthrough.

Be encouraged today because God is faithful and His promises are true. Keep standing, keep hoping, keep believing. Keep doing good. Keep declaring the promises of God over your life. Choose to be around people who are going to encourage you and fill your heart and mind with God’s Word. Let a song of praise come out of your mouth. Press on in faith and keep an attitude of victory. Don’t get tired of doing what is right because your harvest of blessing is on the way!

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. Thank You for refreshing and renewing my heart. Fill me with Your peace; fill me with Your strength. Help me to do good and stand firm until I see my harvest of blessing in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • A Lenten Prayer

Almighty God, whose blessed Son was led by the Spirit to be tempted by Satan; Come quickly to help me, who is assaulted by many temptations; and, as you know the weaknesses of myself and all people, let all of your servants find you mighty to save; in Jesus name I pray,

Amen!
  • Forget What Lies Behind

Today’s Scripture
    "...But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead."(Philippians 3:13, ESV)

Many people don’t fully understand what it means to forget the past. One definition of the word "forget" is "to disregard intentionally, or to overlook."

You have to intentionally disregard your past so that it doesn’t keep you from moving forward. That means the good and the bad. If we’re not careful, even our past victories can keep us from rising higher if we get too comfortable where we are. God wants to take us from glory to glory, but if we don’t let go of the old, we’ll never be able to embrace the new. It’s time to forget what lies behind. Put it away once and for all. When you release it, it’s an act of your faith.

Focus all your energy on moving forward. Trust that God has new levels of victory, peace and favor. Trust that He’s working behind the scenes on your behalf. As you forget what lies behind and press forward, you will see the abundant life the Lord has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in Heaven, I choose to forget the past today. I don’t want anything to hold me back from the future You have prepared for me. I choose forgiveness and ask that You help me, by Your Spirit, to press forward in every area of my life. In Jesus’ Name. Amen."
  • For the Spread of the Gospel

O God, you have made of one blood all the peoples of the earth, and sent your blessed Son to preach peace to those who are far off and to those who are near: Grant that people everywhere may seek after you and find you; bring the nations into your fold; pour out your Spirit upon all flesh; and hasten the coming of your kingdom; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

And let me remember, now, and occasionally in my prayers, the millions who have served Christ, not only for their own salvation, but to clear the path for me, that I might join them in eternal light and love.

Amen!
  • New Mercy

Today’s Scripture
    "The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning."(Lamentations 3:22-23, NLT)

Isn’t it good to know that no matter what happened yesterday, no matter what you said, no matter what you did, God’s mercy is new for you today? Mercy is empowering. It gives us the chance to let go of the our mistakes and move forward in Him. We have to always remember that God is not condemning us. Romans tells us that there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ. God wants to love us and equip us to overcome in this life.

Do you need new mercy today? Receive it by faith. You don’t have to beg God to forgive you. He forgives you the first time you ask, but it’s up to you to receive that forgiveness. Open your heart today and receive His mercy. Let Him wash over you with His peace and joy. Then choose to extend that mercy to others. Remember, you are God’s representative in the earth. As you show His love and character to others, He’ll pour out His blessing on you and use you in ways you never dreamed!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I receive Your mercy and forgiveness. Thank You for cleansing me of all unrighteousness. Thank You for making me new. I love You and bless Your Holy Name in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • For All Who Serve Others

O Lord our heavenly Father, whose blessed Son came not to be ministered unto, but to minister; I pray for your blessing on all who, following in his steps, give themselves to the service of their fellow men. Endue them with wisdom, patience, and courage, that they may strengthen the weak and raise up those who fall; and, being inspired by your love, may worthily minister in your name to the suffering, the friendless, the lost, and the needy.

Inspire them with perseverance; when they feel unappreciated, comfort them in knowledge of the blessing they earn by their service; and to those who teach, let your Holy Spirit guide them in their teaching, that they always know and speak the truth of your Word. For the sake of him who laid down his life for us, the same thy Son, our Saviour, Jesus Christ, I pray,

Amen!
  • Just Ask

Today’s Scripture
    "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."(Matthew 7:7, NIV)

Is there an area of your life that you need God’s help in? A lot of times, it’s easy to think that we’re not supposed to ask for too much, but the Scripture encourages us to go to God with all our needs. He longs to give you the desires of your heart and pour out His favor and blessing on you. In fact, the apostle James said, “You have not because you do not ask” (James 4:2).

When you step out and ask for God’s favor, His blessings and His increase, you are activating your faith. And when you pray, ask Him to search your heart and mind. See if there is any unforgiveness that is blocking your prayers and affecting your relationship with Him. The other person may have been wrong, they may have hurt you deeply, but there is nothing on this earth that is worth losing your peace with Almighty God. Today, when you pray, choose forgiveness and don’t let anything stand in the way of the good things God has in store for your future!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I humbly come to You and surrender all that I am. I ask that You pour out Your favor and blessing on me. Show me Your goodness and love and position me to be a greater blessing to others in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Pray Continually, Boldly

Today’s Scripture
    "...The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]."(James 5:16, AMPC)

God loves it when you come boldly to Him! When we pray with an attitude of faith and expectancy, it shows that we believe God and His Word, and that opens the door for Him to move on our behalf.

Today’s verse tells us that when we pray earnestly and continually that it makes tremendous power available. Think about a little child asking his mother for something he really wants. That child doesn’t just ask once. Or twice. He asks continually! He doesn’t just walk away if he doesn’t get an answer right away. That child builds his case and gives every reason he should get what he is asking for!

Scripture tells us to come to God with the faith of a child. It’s not that we have to beg Him, but our determination is an expression of our faith in His goodness. When we build our case with the Word of God, we are setting ourselves up to partake of His divine blessing. Today, whatever you need, make your requests known to God. Come to Him with the faith of a child. Pray earnestly and continually and watch His power work on your behalf!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I come boldly thanking You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I lift up my heart in faith to You knowing that my earnest prayers open the door for Your power to move on my behalf in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • O' Diyos, maraming-maramig salamat po sa walang kapaguran Mong pag-iingat at pagmamahal sa aking mga mahal sa bahay lalong-lalo na kina Felizardo Vicante Articona at Nica Mae Orcales. Amen
  • Prayer for This Day

Heavenly Father, let me do my work this day; and if the darkened hours of despair overcome me, may I not forget the strength that comforted me in the desolation of other times. May I still remember the bright hours that found me walking over the silent hills of my childhood, or dreaming on the margin of a quiet river, when a light glowed within me, and I promised my early God to have courage amid the tempests of the changing years.

Spare me from bitterness and from the sharp passions of unguarded moments. May I not forget that poverty and riches are of the spirit. Though the world knows me not, may my thoughts and actions be such as shall keep me friendly with myself.

Lift up my eyes from the earth, and let me not forget the uses of the stars. Forbid that I should judge others lest I condemn myself. Let me not follow the clamor of the world, but walk calmly in my path.

Give me a few friends who will love me for what I am; and keep ever burning before my vagrant steps the kindly light of hope.

And though age and infirmity overtake me, and I come not within sight of the castle of my dreams, teach me still to be thankful for life, and for time's olden memories that are good and sweet; and may the evening's twilight find me gentle still.

Amen!
    ~ by Max Ehrmann
  • Unhindered Prayers

Today’s Scripture
    "…Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered."(1 Peter 3:7, NLT)

Did you know that the way you treat people has an impact on the effectiveness of your prayers? The Bible says that the prayer of the righteous person is powerful, but if we aren’t treating others with honor, kindness and respect, then we aren’t allowing His righteousness to operate in us. When we don’t treat others the way we should, it closes the door to God’s power and hinders our prayers.

This is especially true in a marriage relationship. Marriage isn’t just an agreement between two people to live life together. Marriage is a God-ordained institution that helps us understand love and unity. When two people are married, they become one physically, spiritually and emotionally. This particular passage is directed toward husbands, but it applies to all believers as well. We should all treat others “with understanding,” which means considering the needs of others above our own. We should always aim to treat others with kindness, dignity and respect and quickly choose forgiveness. The Bible says that the way we treat others is the way we treat God. So choose love and treat others with respect so that your prayers can be powerful and effective the way God promises!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, I want to live in Your ways. I want to treat others with love and respect which shows that I honor You. Show me how to be a blessing to others and teach me how to make my prayers effective in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Prayer for the Morning

Dear Lord, thank you for this beautiful day. Look after me and protect me throughout the day. Give me the wisdom to see and experience Your world in all its beauty. Let me experience the wonder of your creation.

Protect my family and those closest to me. Let me share with the world today, learning, growing, and contributing, and make the world a better place for all who know me, and for those who don't.

Amen!
  • The Apple of His Eye

Today’s Scripture
    "Keep me [in Your affectionate care, protect me] as the apple of Your eye…"(Psalm 17:8, AMP)

God loves and values you so much today. You are the apple of His eye; you are His most prized possession! In this day and age, people are considered to be important for so many different reasons—titles, position, possessions, where you go, what you drive. But God’s value system is very different from the value system of the world.

If you’ve ever thought that God has too many other important things on His plate to be concerned with you and your life, know this today—you are God’s biggest deal. And there’s nothing you can do to be more important or less important. God values you today simply because He made you, and your value will never change. You are significant. Your life is significant.

The things that concern you, concern God. He carefully watches over every detail of your life, and there is nothing too big or too small for His attention. You’re not inconveniencing God by asking for help in your everyday life. God wants to be good to you. He wants to show you His favor in new ways. He’s saying today, “I dare you to ask.”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for loving me today. Thank You for making me the apple of Your eye. I open my heart to You today and cast every care on You in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • To Be Purified

Oh loving God, who laid the foundations of the earth amid the singing of the morning stars and the joyous shouts of the sons of God: Lift my little life into your gladness. Out of you, as out of an overflowing fountain of love, wells forth eternally a stream of blessing upon every creature you have made.

Oh, then, help me to glorify you by striving to be like you. Make me as pure and good as you are. May I be a partaker of the Divine Nature, so that all that is truly human within me may be deepened, purified, and strengthened. And so may I be a witness for you, a light of the world, reflecting your radiance to all I meet.

Amen!
  • The God Kind of Faith

Today’s Scripture
    "And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."(Galatians 2:20, ESV)

Faith is all around us. People have faith in so many different things: faith that a friend will be true, faith that your job is taking you on a certain career path, faith that the chair you are sitting on is going to hold you up! Faith is simply believing in something.

But there are different kinds, or levels, of faith. I've discovered two kinds of faith—a delivering faith and a sustaining faith. Delivering faith is when God instantly turns your situation around. When that happens, it's great. But I believe it takes a greater faith and a deeper walk with God to have sustaining faith.

Sustaining faith is when God takes you through the difficulty. You are filled with doubt, anxiety, fear, and bitterness. But when you know that God is in control, and even if you go through the difficulty, you know He will take care of you. You can say, "God, I don't care what comes against me, I don't care how long it takes, this thing is not going to defeat. I know that You loved me and gave Yourself for me. As long as You are for me, that's all that matters."

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, today I humbly open my heart to You. Use me for Your glory and have Your way in my life. I choose to believe in You and invite You to believe through me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen."
  • For a Heart Open to God’s Word

God, as you gave us the sun to lighten our days, so you have given us your Word to lighten our minds and our souls. I pray that you will pour out on me your Spirit as I pray today, that my heart and mind may be opened to your Word, and that I may learn and accept your will for my life.

Shine within my heart, loving God, the pure light of your divine knowledge; open the eyes of my mind and the ears of my heart to receive your Word, this day and always,

Amen!
  • The God Kind of Faith

Today’s Scripture
    "And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."(Galatians 2:20, ESV)

Faith is all around us. People have faith in so many different things: faith that a friend will be true, faith that your job is taking you on a certain career path, faith that the chair you are sitting on is going to hold you up! Faith is simply believing in something. But there are different kinds, or levels, of faith. I've discovered two kinds of faith—a delivering faith and a sustaining faith.

Delivering faith is when God instantly turns your situation around. When that happens, it's great. But I believe it takes a greater faith and a deeper walk with God to have sustaining faith. Sustaining faith is when God takes you through the difficulty. You are filled with doubt, anxiety, fear, and bitterness. But when you know that God is in control, and even if you go through the difficulty, you know He will take care of you.

You can say, "God, I don't care what comes against me, I don't care how long it takes, this thing is not going to defeat me. I know that You love me and gave Yourself for me. As long as You are for me, that's all that matters."

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, today I humbly open my heart to You. Use me for Your glory and have Your way in my life. I choose to believe in You and invite You to believe through me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen."
  • Prayer of Thanksgiving

Father in heaven, creator of all and source of all goodness and love, please look kindly upon me and receive my heartfelt gratitude for all that you have done for me and for those I love. Thank you for all the grace and blessings, both spiritual and temporal, you have bestowed upon me, my loved ones, and this community of prayer: Our faith and religious heritage; our food and shelter; our health; the love we have for one another; and the lives of our Lord and friends.

Dear Father, in your infinite generosity, please grant us continued grace and blessings during the coming day. This I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, your only son, who has saved me from death.

Amen!