Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request. please respect this thread

• Believe and Declare

Today’s Scripture
    It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken." Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak."(2 Corinthians 4:13, NIV)

I know a man who was believing to pay his house off. It was a standard thirty-year mortgage, and he had twenty-three years left. In the natural, there was no way he could do it. But he was bold enough to say, “Father, thank You that You are Jehovah Jireh; the Lord my provider. I know that my job is not my source. You are my source. It may look impossible, but I know You can do the impossible.” Several years later, he received an inheritance from a family member whom he had never met before. He didn’t even know they were related. He was able to not only pay his house off, but he paid a friend’s house off as well. What was that? Explosive blessings.

Friend, when you believe God, you position yourself for a miracle. When you obey His commands, you set yourself under the open windows of heaven. When you declare His Word, you activate His power. Keep standing, keep believing, keep speaking and see the victory and blessing He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your Word which is alive and powerful! I set my mind on Your promises and choose to declare what You say about me. Thank You for Your faithfulness as I move forward in the good plan You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Call to Sunday Worship

O Lord, I beseech you mercifully to hear my prayers, and the prayers of all your people who call upon you; and grant that we may both perceive and know what things we ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to fulfill them; through Jesus Christ your Son our Lord, who is alive and reigns with you, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Enter His Rest

Today’s Scripture
    "For we who have believed do enter that rest…"(Hebrews 4:3, NKJV)

God promises that there are set times in our future, but He doesn’t tell us when they will be. Your set time may be tomorrow morning at 9:47. You’ll get the phone call you’ve been waiting for. Your set time may be two years from now. You’ll get a good break, and that will thrust you to a new level. My question is, “Do you trust God enough to believe that your set times are coming?” Are you willing to wait with a good attitude? Are you willing to get a new perspective?

Remember, that set time is already in your future. Don’t let the negative thoughts talk you out of it. The way you know that you’re really believing is that you have rest on the inside. You’re at peace. You know the answer is on the way. You trust that God is working things out.

Today put your faith and trust in Him and enter into rest. Know that He is good and He is for you! Your set time of favor is on the way!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I choose to enter into rest. I choose to trust You, I choose to put my faith and hope in You knowing that You are good and that You have good things in store for my future in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • Let the Encouragement Flow

Today’s Scripture
    Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up."(Proverbs 12:25, NLT)

When you see someone who is struggling, a coworker who is discouraged, a friend who is not up to par, how do you respond? Our words can be what keeps a person going; our compliments can put a spring back into their step. Now more than ever, we need to automatically let the encouragement flow. We need to tell others how much we love them, how we value them, and tell them that they are talented and creative.

Always remember, with your words you carry life-giving water. You carry hope, healing, encouragement and new beginnings, and you can pour it out everywhere you go. Today, choose to speak encouragement. Choose to speak victory and faith into others' lives. Instead of telling people what they’re doing wrong, instead of pointing out all their faults, find what they are doing right. Focus on the good.

There are already enough critical, judgmental people in the world. Let’s be people who lift up others and restore them. Let’s be the light of Jesus in the world.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for speaking through me. Thank You for using me to be a blessing to others. Thank You for encouraging my heart as I find ways to encourage the people around me. I love You and bless Your holy Name. In Jesus’ Name. Amen."
  • Prayer to Do God’s Will

Oh Lord God, Father Almighty who created me and everything I see and enjoy, blessed and beautiful Jesus, love of my heart, bounteous Holy Spirit of God who is so kind as to be with me and comfort me whenever I ask, I thank you for all that I am and all that I have had in my life. Thy will be done, my God. I ask only that you let me know your will for me, for I am often confused or conflicted, and I seek your guidance. Knowing your will for me, let me be anxious for nothing. And I pray for the strength, the power and the energy, to accomplish your purpose. All glory be to you, one God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who was before time and will be forever,

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Amen!
  • Hold on to Your Peace

Today’s Scripture
    “Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.”(Luke 6:28, NIV)

I’ve learned that in life, some people are peace stealers. They feel like it’s their calling to aggravate you, try to make you look bad, and tell you what you can’t do. They’ll try to bait you into an argument to get you upset, annoyed and frustrated. But don’t take the bait! Nothing is worth losing your peace over. They may think they’re getting the best of you, but in the end, God can use that to take you higher. When people come against you, choose to keep your peace. Choose to forgive. Pray for that person because that’s how you disarm the enemy against you.

Scripture says your battle isn’t against flesh and blood. In others words, that person isn’t your enemy; the accuser—Satan—is your enemy. He’s trying to bring division and get you upset. But when you choose to keep peace, when you keep walking in love and keep a smile on your face, you are overcoming his tactics. That’s how you win. Today, choose peace, choose to walk in love, and choose the victory God has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for giving me Your peace and strength today. I choose to hold my peace and bless those who come against me. I choose to walk in love and forgiveness so that I can honor You in all that I do in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • A Glimpse of Heaven

Today’s Scripture
    “Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.”(Matthew 6:10, NIV)

God longs to give you a glimpse of heaven while you are here on earth. He wants to show you His wonderful plan and bring it to pass in your life. Have you ever thought about how God’s will is accomplished in heaven?

In heaven, God’s will is automatic. There are no opposing forces or anything that would come against His will. On earth, we must choose His will on a daily basis in our thoughts, words and actions. On earth, we have to stand against the forces of darkness and refuse those negative, self-defeating thoughts that come against us.

Today, open your heart to the will of God which is His Word. Stand strong in faith and see His will in your life just as it is in heaven!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I humbly come to You today and invite Your will to be done in my life. I submit every area of my heart to You. Let everything I say and do bring glory to You in Jesus name. Amen.”
  • He Doesn’t Need a Cloud

Today’s Scripture
    "Is anything too hard for the LORD? . . ."(Genesis 18:14, NIV)

One day, we were in the backyard on a beautiful, sunny day. We were just enjoying the blue sky when all of the sudden, out of nowhere, it began to rain even though there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. It was as blue as can be. The sun was out and very bright. But for about three minutes, there was this downpour. We thought, “Where in the world is this rain coming from?”

It was like God was saying, “I can make it rain whenever I want to. I can use a little cloud, a big cloud or no cloud. I’m God. I’m the All Powerful Creator of the universe. When I say rain, I don’t need a cloud. When I say healing, I don’t have to have medicine. When I say promotion, I don’t need your boss’s approval. When I say abundance, I don’t need a bank. I’m not limited by the natural. I’m a supernatural God.”

Whatever you are facing today, know that God has the answer no matter what things look like in the natural. Trust Him because He can make a way where there seems to be no way. He can make something out of nothing, and He doesn’t need a cloud to make it rain!

A Prayer for Today
    Father, I praise You today because You are worthy. I trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I believe that You can make a way out of no way, and I look for Your rain of blessing in every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.
  • Prayer to Grow Closer to God

Dear Lord, I am trying to do better and better each day; I am trying to walk with you and do your will, but sometimes it seems like I am slipping backwards no matter how hard I try. And I get confused sometimes; even if I want to do the right thing, I don’t always know what it is.

So this is my prayer, heavenly Lord, for your help in straightening out my mind and straightening out my life. Lead me, Lord, and let your Holy Spirit guide me. Even if the correction is painful, help me to keep my mind open to your truth. Let me do your will in my every action, and know your will, that I might do it. Help me not be deceived by false assertions or glib intelligence, by those who would excuse or promote sinful actions, by those who simply do not know; and above all, help me not to deceive myself. Guide me away from excuses and rationalizations when I have sinned, but into your holy truth, that I might know my sin, and correct what I can, and ask forgiveness for what I cannot. By the grace and mercy of holy Christ, I ask this,

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Find Where It's Written

Today’s Scripture
    Jesus answered, "It is written…"(Matthew 4:4, NIV)

Anytime you are facing adversity or trials, the first line of defense needs to be in your mind. If you allow fear to come in and take root in your thinking, it becomes a stronghold that affects every part of you. But when thoughts of fear come, you don’t have to “sign for the package,” so to speak.

Instead of activating fear by meditating on it, believing it and speaking it, you can turn things around and activate faith. How do you activate faith? Hebrews tells us that the Word of God is living and active, sharper than a double-edged sword, and able to divide soul and spirit. When the enemy tried to tempt Jesus, He gave us the example of how to respond.

He said, “It is written!” Instead of going through the day worried, thinking about how it’s not going to work out, start meditating on what God says. Activate faith by speaking the Word of God. Let it sink down inside of you and transform your being. Always remember, His Word is alive, His Word is truth, His Word is your weapon. So take hold of His promises and find where it is written!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your Word which lights my path and transforms my life. I choose today to turn my thoughts toward You. I choose today to meditate on Your Word and Your promises so that I can be empowered to live in the victory You have prepared for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Prayer To Speak in Sympathy

Lord God, I pray that you will give me the strength to speak up for the woebegotten and those isolated in any way, even when no other person will; let me refrain from the unkind silence created in a hard heart, the unkind silence that clouds the bright sunshine of human sympathy and truth.

Give me strength to be the first to speak the tender word of healing and friendship; make your Spirit powerful in my heart, that I may not remain silent when Christian love requires that something be said. And give me a sense of purpose, that I might actively forge the bonds of love among my brothers and sisters in Christ; this I ask in His name,

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Win Them By Your Actions

Today’s Scripture
    …your godly lives will speak to them without any words. They will be won over."(1 Peter 3:1, NLT)

Oftentimes we try to “win” people over by telling them all about what we know or explain how they should act. We may have good intentions and really want to help people, but in reality, it’s our life of excellence and integrity that speaks to the hearts of others.

In this particular Scripture, Peter is writing to women who received salvation after they were married and whose husbands were not yet believers, but the principle applies to every believer. The first thing people should notice about us is our love, patience, kindness, gentleness, strength and joy. People are going to know that we’re believers when we’re helping other people, meeting needs, and blessing people with our words and actions. We were created to make a difference in the lives of others through our love for them. True love is seen in our actions—giving our time, our money, an encouraging word. When you show love, you are showing God to the world.

So let your light shine, be fun to be with, be good-natured, be kind. You are the salt of the earth. Make people thirsty for what you have. Behind the scenes, pray for their salvation and be ready to share the message of the gospel when the time is right. Remember, actions speak louder than words. Be an example of God’s love so you can effectively win others to Him!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for Your kindness which leads people to repentance. Help me display Your characteristics of love and goodness so that others will turn to You. Thank You for choosing to use me. I surrender every area of my life to You. In Jesus’ Name."
  • Amen
  • Prayer for the Morning

Good morning, dear Father; thank you for this day,
    Help me to follow you in every way.
    Let me speak as you speak, and do as you do;
    Let me help others, as you help them, too.

Help me to be honest, don’t let me play games,
    Help me to grow, yet still stay the same.
    Help me not to be selfish, to give of my heart, my mind and my labor;
    Give all - not just part.

Help me to love others, my family, my friends,
    Bless all of my foes, help me make amends.
    Help me be kind, Father, where I am needed, let
    Me give warm attention, and see all needs are met.

Help keep me busy, to strive for the best,
    Help me not to be lazy, but find needed rest.
    Let me come to you, Father, throughout the day,
    Often to thank you, often to pray.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Win Them By Your Actions

Today’s Scripture
    …your godly lives will speak to them without any words. They will be won over."(1 Peter 3:1, NLT)

Oftentimes we try to “win” people over by telling them all about what we know or explain how they should act. We may have good intentions and really want to help people, but in reality, it’s our life of excellence and integrity that speaks to the hearts of others.

In this particular Scripture, Peter is writing to women who received salvation after they were married and whose husbands were not yet believers, but the principle applies to every believer. The first thing people should notice about us is our love, patience, kindness, gentleness, strength and joy. People are going to know that we’re believers when we’re helping other people, meeting needs, and blessing people with our words and actions. We were created to make a difference in the lives of others through our love for them.

True love is seen in our actions—giving our time, our money, an encouraging word. When you show love, you are showing God to the world.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for Your kindness which leads people to repentance. Help me display Your characteristics of love and goodness so that others will turn to You. Thank You for Your Word which is alive and powerful! I set my mind on Your promises and choose to declare what You say about me. Thank You for Your faithfulness as I move forward in the good plan You have for me and thank You for choosing to use me. I surrender every area of my life to You in Jesus’ Name."
  • Prayer to Be Close to God

Mighty Lord, I come before you today to thank You for all the blessings that You have given me. Many times my life is so full of busy work that I neglect my relationship with You, and for that I am deeply sorry.

I know that You never neglect me, for if You did my very life would cease to be. Continue to pull me to Yourself, guide me in my journey, and hold me close in Your bosom until the day I come home to be with You forever. Be with me now as I gather together with this online community, in Your name, that I and all who pray with me may feel your presence among us. In Jesus precious name I pray.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Pls pray for my foot infection
    Sobrang sakit ayaw ko maputol
  • @kurtskyTPC na pa check mo na yan boss? GOD bless and your healing is on its way! in Jesus' name amen!
  • Trust His Timing

Today’s Scripture
    "My times are in Your hand…"(Psalm 31:15, NASB)

One thing I’ve learned is that God doesn’t always work on our timetable. In fact, He rarely does. But in a single moment, God can change your life! All throughout Scripture, we see examples of how God was working behind the scenes and instantly turned things around for His people. Scripture tells us He is the same yesterday, today and forever, which means if He did it for them, He can instantly turn things around for you, too!

You may be going through some difficulty today, but be encouraged because your times are in God’s hands. Trust that He has your best interest at heart. He wants to pour out His favor. He wants to take you further than you dreamed possible and work in your life in ways beyond what you have ever imagined. And while you’re waiting, don’t try to figure everything out. That’s only going to frustrate you.

Let this truth sink down into your heart today. Resist discouragement by speaking His Word over your future. Keep standing, keep hoping and keep believing because He is working behind the scenes. Have faith because your times are in His hands, and He will lead you in the life of victory He has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I humbly come before You giving You all that I am. I trust that my times are in Your hands. I trust that You are working things out in my favor. I set my focus on You knowing that You are working things out for my good in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • @totnaker

Hinde pa mahal kasi if ever may gagawin
    I ask your prayers
  • Praying for your healing @kurtsyPC!!!

Please pray for everyone's security of tenure including mine :(
    May everyone be able to provide food in their family's table.
  • Hirap nga ksi can't work due to sickness
    Sana mala raker online soon wala pa bwenas
  • Enter with This

Today’s Scripture
    "Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name."(Psalm 100:4, NKJV)

What an amazing privilege we have to enter boldly into God’s presence. Scripture says that we can come to His throne of grace and receive His mercy. Because He loves us, He has given us unlimited access to Himself 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. But notice that today’s verse tells us that we shouldn’t just come any old way to God. We shouldn’t come empty-handed to the King of kings and the Lord of lords. What can we bring? What do we have that’s worthy of Almighty God? Our praise. Our thanksgiving. Our worship. We are to enter His gates with an offering from our hearts of adoration because He is worthy!

Praise isn’t just about singing songs on Sunday mornings. Praise is the expression of gratefulness to Father God for Who He is and all that He has done. Praise gets God’s attention. Praise is a powerful tool in the life of the believer because God inhabits our praises! When we enter His presence the right way, He enters our circumstances; and when God shows up, the enemy must flee! Today, enter into His gates with thanksgiving and open the door for Him to move on your behalf!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I come to You today with thanksgiving in my heart. I enter into Your courts with praise. Today I declare that You are good, and Your mercy endures forever! Have Your way in me by the power of Your Holy Spirit in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • To Keep God in Mind This Day

Lord, let me begin this day in devout meditations, in joy unspeakable, and in blessing and praising You, who has given me such good hope and everlasting consolation.

Lift up my mind above all these little things below, which are apt to distract my thoughts; and keep it above, until my heart is fully resolved to seek You every day, in the path where Jesus has trod before me.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • What Can God Do Through You?

Today’s Scripture
    ..."The Lord is with you, you mighty man of valor!"(Judges 6:12, NKJV)

Many people feel inadequate to do anything for God. But God doesn’t see you as inadequate. He sees you as complete, lacking nothing in Him! In the Scripture, Gideon was hiding out from his enemies. He was afraid and didn’t feel equipped to do what God called him to do. Gideon was focused on his circumstances and his limitations, but God was focused on what He could do through Gideon. Gideon felt weak; God saw him as strong. Gideon felt unqualified; God saw him as competent to do the job. Gideon felt insecure and full of fear; God saw him as fearless and full of boldness. Sure enough, when Gideon obeyed God, against all odds, he ended in victory!

You may feel that you’re average. You may think you’re ordinary, but God sees you as a champion. He believes in you and regards you as a strong, courageous, successful, overcoming person. You may not see yourself that way, but that doesn’t change God’s image of you. God still sees you exactly as His Word describes you. Dare to start seeing yourself as God sees you—as a victor!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for giving me a spirit of boldness. Thank You for giving me a spirit of power, love and a sound mind. I yield myself to You. I yield my heart, my mind and my whole being. Have Your way in me and lead me into Your victory in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Keep everyone safe during the typhoon.

Amen!
  • Prayer - To Show Christ’s Love Today

Oh Holy God, who has commanded us to love one another without fail, purify my soul. Let your Holy Spirit empower me throughout this day, to be obedient to the truth at every moment, so that I might love my brothers and sisters earnestly, from a pure heart.

And let me always remember that I have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of your Son; born again into a life of perfect love, obedience, and service. And if I am confused or do not know what to think or do, let me think of your Son, Jesus Christ, and ask myself what He would have done.

For I will follow him even to the point of suffering and death, confident in his resurrection and the eternal reward for those that do follow him in sincere belief.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Amen!
  • Seeing His Glory

Today’s Scripture
    ...Then Moses said, "Now show me your glory."(Exodus 33:18, NIV)

Moses was talking to God and said, “God, show me Your glory.” God responded by saying, in effect, “Okay, Moses. I’ll show it to you, but you can’t see My face. The way you’ll know that I’ve been here is that you will see My goodness.”

Whenever something good happens, large or small, God is saying, “That’s a sign of My presence.” If you’re seeing goodness in your life, you’re seeing God. You’re seeing a sign of His presence. I’m convinced that we see God at work all day long, but many times we don’t recognize it.

Today, be on the lookout for God’s goodness. Thank Him and praise Him for the little things as well as the big things. As you acknowledge His goodness, you’ll see Him more clearly and know His love in ways you never have before.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. Show me Your glory; show me Your love. Help me to see You and know You more every day in Jesus’ name. Amen."