Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request. please respect this thread

• Prayer To Help Others This Day

Heavenly Lord, I pray that this day, you will continue to bless me, that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak. Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.

I pray for those that are lost and can’t find their way. I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood. I pray for those who don’t know you intimately. I pray that others will find your strength, so that they can love and help one another. I pray for those who don’t believe, that they may find you.

And when this world closes in on me, let me remember the example of my Lord and Savior: to slip away and find a quiet place to pray. Remind me, nudge me, let me remember to find you when I’m feel like I'm pushed beyond my limits. In Christ’s name, I come to you,

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Preparing for the Promise

Today’s Scripture
    ...Lord, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear."(Psalm 10:17, NKJV)

In the Scripture, it says that God didn’t lead the Israelites by the shortest route to the Promised Land. He took them the long way on purpose because they were not prepared for war. God knew that if He would have taken them into the land too quickly, they would have been easily defeated. Their enemies were much bigger and much more experienced. So on purpose, God took them a longer route to protect them and strengthen them so that they could fulfill their destiny.

I’m sure they prayed many times, “God, we’re uncomfortable out here in the desert. Where’s our Promised Land?” But God didn’t answer that prayer, not because He was trying to make their lives miserable, but because He knew what was up in front of them. He had to prepare them to step into the fullness of their destiny.

In the same way, God has already laid out the plan for your life. He knows exactly what you need and when you need it. If you are in a difficult situation that’s taking longer than you hoped, know that God is preparing you. He is strengthening you. Stay in faith and keep praising Him as you move forward into the Promised Land He has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for leading and guiding me. Thank You for Your hand of blessing upon my life. I choose to trust You even in the difficult times knowing that You are preparing me for the promises in my future in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Light Will Come

Today’s Scripture
    "When darkness overtakes him, light will come bursting in..."(Psalm 112:4, TLB)

Anytime you are going through difficult, dark times, know that God already has a plan to bring you through to victory. When you call on His name, when you surrender your circumstances to Him, that’s when His light will come bursting through the darkness. Notice, it’s not going to trickle in, it’s not going to just barely get there. No, like a flood, like the breaking forth of waters, it’s going to come bursting in!

I believe it means that suddenly, you’re going to get well. Suddenly, you will meet the right person. Suddenly, you’re able to pay your house off. Our attitude should be, “My child may be off course, making poor decisions, but I’m expecting a flood of God’s mercy to bring him back.” Or, “My house has been on the market for a year and still hasn’t sold, but I’m expecting a flood of favor to cause it to stand out and sell.”

In the midst of that difficulty, don’t get discouraged. You’re in a prime position to see a flood of God’s goodness. Keep praising Him. Keep thanking Him and stay in faith because His light will break through the darkness!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for leading and guiding me. Thank You for Your hand of blessing upon my life. I choose to trust You even in the difficult times knowing that You are preparing me for the promises in my future in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Glory to God

Glory be to You, mighty God, for calling me into being;
    Glory to You, for showing me the beauty of the universe;
    Glory to You, for spreading out before me heaven and earth
    Like the pages in a book of eternal wisdom.

Glory be to You for Your eternity in this fleeting world;
    Glory to You for Your mercies, seen and unseen;
    Glory to You through every sigh of my sorrow;
    Glory to You for every step of my life's journey
    For every moment of glory.

Glory to You, O God, from age to age.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Prayer To Live in God's Presence

Dear God, I know you are with me now. I know you are with me any time I call on you, or even think about you. Let me remember, every minute of every day, that you are with me, watching me, ready to help, protecting my soul even when the things of this world give me pain.

Let my every minute be lived in your presence. Let my every action be an offering of love to you. Let my every word be a prayer.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • You Were Born To Win

Today’s Scripture
    "...If God is for us, who is against us?"(Romans 8:31, NASB)

The Bible says that we are more than conquerors through Christ. It doesn’t say that we will be more than conquerors when we grow stronger, get older or achieve some super-spiritual level. Scripture says we are more than conquerors right now. Rise up and see yourself as a champion in Him!

You can be and will be victorious through Him. The problems that so often intimidate and defeat many people won't have a firm hold on you when you're walking with Christ and have the joy of the Lord! When you walk with Christ, strength and victory are yours through Him. Here's something to remember today: if Christ is on your side, it doesn't really matter who is against you! The opponents you face don't really matter and don't amount to much.

Friend, take another look at your life today. You are a friend of God! No matter what you may face or who may seem against you, let this truth anchor deep within you—God is for you. Now go out in joy and make a difference for Him today, knowing who is on your side!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, I know that You are on my side and that the other side doesn't matter. Please give me the strength to stand against the giants that intimidate others. In Jesus' Name. Amen."
  • Prayer for the Day

Oh Lord, most heavenly Father, Almighty and everlasting God, who has safely brought me to the beginning of this day; I give you thanks for my creation, preservation, and all the blessings of my life. Grant that this day I fall into no sin, neither run into any kind of danger; but that all my doings, being governed by your will, may be righteous in your sight. Through Christ our Lord, I pray.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Seek First

Today’s Scripture
    "In the night I search for you; in the morning I earnestly seek you..."(Isaiah 26:9, NLT)

Jesus said in Matthew 6, “Seek first the kingdom of God.” That word “seek” is a strong word. One definition is “to require as a vital necessity.” You have to see spending time with God as being vital to living a victorious life. When things get busy, the children need you, it’s hectic at the office, or you’ve got a thousand things to do, you’ve got to put your foot down and say, “No, this is not an option. If I’m going to be strong, if I’m going to be my best today, if I’m going to have God’s favor, I’ve got to rearrange my priorities so I can spend time with God.”

You may have to get up earlier—before the children need you, before checking your emails, before the phone starts ringing. Take time to invest in your spiritual well-being. We feed our physical body at least three meals a day, but often we feed our spirit just once a week at church. We wonder why we feel burned out, unenthusiastic, and lack favor, wisdom and creativity. It’s because we’re not taking time to get filled back up. Just like we feed our physical man, we need to feed our spiritual man. When you invest in your spiritual well-being, it will pay huge dividends in your life.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I choose to put You first. I acknowledge that without You, I can do nothing. I invite You to have Your way in my life as I seek You first in all that I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Covenant Prayer

I am no longer my own, but yours.
    Put me to what you will, rank me with whom you will;
    put me to doing, put me to suffering;
    let me be employed for you, or laid aside for you,
    exalted for you, or brought low for you;
    let me be full,
    let me be empty,
    let me have all things,
    let me have nothing:
    I freely and wholeheartedly yield all things
    to your pleasure and disposal.
    And now, glorious and blessed God,
    Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
    you are mine and I am yours. So be it.
    And the covenant now made on earth, let it be ratified in heaven.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • The Tongue of the Wise

Today’s Scripture
    “Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.”(Proverbs 12:18, NIV)

It’s easy to see how words can be used like a weapon. We’ve all either been “cut” by the words of others, or we’ve used words to put someone “in their place.” The truth of the matter is that when we use words recklessly, we are not being wise. Scripture tells us that the tongue of the wise brings life and healing to others.

Today, look for ways to be wise. Find something nice to say about someone. Share an encouraging word. Let your words bring healing to those around you. You never know how you can change a person’s life by sharing a kind and gracious word.

Always remember, words are like seeds. When you plant words of life and blessing into others, you will reap a harvest of blessing in your own life in return. Be wise and bring healing!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, today I choose to be wise. I submit my tongue to You and commit to use it for good and not for evil. Show me ways to be a blessing to others. Help me find creative ways to encourage the people You have placed in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Pls pray for my infected foot
    6 months na araw araw sakit! Ayaw gunaling sa gamot
  • Prayer of Thanks for God's Creation

O Lord God of Israel and God of the nations, you are the only God in heaven above or the earth below. I walk before you with all my heart. I bless your name in the morning when I rise and in the evening when I sleep, and all the day when your creation fills my eye.

Bless me to remember you this day. When I see and hear the thousand miracles of your creation, let me see them anew, recalling that you have made them, and no other; that I may live in your presence among the common miracles I take for granted. Through Christ I pray,

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Written On Your Heart

Today’s Scripture
    “They demonstrate that God’s law is written in their hearts...”(Romans 2:15, NLT)

In the Old Testament, God’s commands were written on stone tablets and kept in the tabernacle. Now, we have the New Testament, or new covenant. When we accept Jesus as our personal Lord and Savior, we become His temple. He lives in us, and He engraves His promises and commands right on our hearts!

How can you be sure of this? This verse goes on to say that your spirit, your inner man, has a strong knowledge of what is right and wrong; what you should and shouldn’t do. When His law is written on your heart, you are drawn to follow His Word. That’s the Spirit of God on the inside of you, guiding and directing your steps. As you follow His leading, your ability to hear and know Him is strengthened. But if you choose to bypass that prompting on the inside, your heart can become hard which will affect your ability to hear Him in the future.

Make the decision today to demonstrate that God’s law is written on your heart by quickly obeying His leading. Remember, His law is written on your heart! Trust that He is leading you in the path of blessing all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for making Your home in me. Help me to clearly follow Your promptings. Let my life be pleasing to you so that others will come to know you as a result! In Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Take Off the Limits

Today’s Scripture
    “I have seen that everything [human] has its limits and end [no matter how extensive, noble, and excellent]; but Your commandment is exceedingly broad and extends without limits [into eternity].”(Psalm 119:96, AMP)

Did you know that you can limit your life by dwelling on the wrong things? So often, wrong thinking keeps people stuck right where they are. If you think you’ll never accomplish your dreams, those thoughts will hold you back. If you think you don’t have the talent, the connections or the funds, then you are limiting yourself. You are blocking what God can do in your life.

Now is the time to take off the limits and trust God. His ways are higher than our ways. We serve a supernatural God! Just because you don’t see a way doesn’t mean that God doesn’t have a way. God can bring one opportunity across your path that will thrust you to a whole new level. God has explosive blessings in store that can blast you out of where you are and into a place of abundance.

If you’ll shift your focus from this earthly realm and look with your eyes of faith, you’ll see unlimited possibilities for your future!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, today I lift my eyes to You. You alone are the source of my strength, peace and provision. I choose to delight myself in You and take the limits off of my thinking in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • The Journey of Preparation

Today’s Scripture
    "A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps."(Proverbs 16:9, NKJV)

Oftentimes, God will use our experiences in life as stepping stones to prepare us for what He has in store next. Scripture tells us that He’ll even take the things the enemy tries to bring against us and turn them around and use them for our good. He is always leading us on a journey of preparation.

That’s why it’s so important to keep our eyes focused on Him. We have to trust that when we are submitted to Him—even if we don’t understand—He is ordering our steps. If something is not happening on your timetable, remind yourself, “God knows what He is doing. He has my best interest at heart. God is preparing me.”

While you’re waiting, don’t make the mistake of trying to figure everything out. If you’re constantly trying to figure things out, that will only frustrate you. Turn it over to God. Declare, “God, my times are in Your hands. I’m not going to worry because I trust that You are leading me on a journey of preparation for all the wonderful blessings You have in store for me.”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I trust that You are leading and guiding me. I trust that You are preparing me for all the wonderful blessings You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Prayer for the Day

Oh God the King eternal, who divides the day from the darkness, and has turned the shadow of death into the light of morning; I pray that this day you will incline my heart to keep your commandments, driving temptation from my mind. Guide my feet into the way of peace; that having done your will with cheerfulness while it was day, I may, when the night comes, rejoice in giving you thanks for a day lived in your presence; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen!
    <click here for link>
  • Amen!
  • Just Agree with God!

Today’s Scripture
    “As it is written: ‘I have made you a father of many nations.’ He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not.”(Romans 4:17, NIV)

Twenty years before Abraham ever had a child, God said to him, “Abraham, I have made you a father of many nations.” Notice God spoke to him like it had already happened, in the past tense. I’m sure Abraham thought, “God, You must have made a mistake. I’m not a father. I don’t even have one child.” Abraham could have talked himself out of it; but instead, he chose to believe.

Today, you may be thinking, “I’m not blessed. I’m not confident. I’m not healthy. I’m not favored.” But when God says you’re blessed, don’t try to figure it out. Just agree with God and say, “I am blessed.” When God calls you prosperous, don’t go check your bank account. Don’t go look at the stock report. Just agree with God and say, “I am prosperous.” Things may look impossible. That’s all right. That’s the way things looked for Abraham. But sure enough, God’s promises came to pass, and he became the father of many nations.

Remember, when you agree with God, you are positioning yourself for a miracle. You are activating His truth in your life. When things look difficult, don’t agree with your circumstances, agree with His promises because He is faithful, and He will complete what He’s started in your life!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I bless You and thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I receive Your promises as truth, no matter what is going on around me. Fill me with joy and peace as I hold fast to Your promises for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Prayer of Thanks for Patience in My Tasks

Lord, I thank you for teaching me how to live in the present moment. In this way I enjoy each simple task as I do it without thinking that I must hurry on to the next thing. I do what I am doing with all my ability and all my concentration. My mind is no longer divided, and life is more peaceful.

Thank you for teaching me how to do this, and please help me how to show others the way to learn to trust you more completely and to do everything which has to be done at your time and your speed.

Amen!
    by Michael Hollings and Etta Gullick

<click here for link>
  • Dream Boldly

Today’s Scripture
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."(Joshua 1:9, NKJV)

When you look out into your future, what do you see? What are the dreams and desires that you hold close to your heart? So many people start with bold dreams, but then opposition comes. Life doesn’t turn out the way they planned. They lose a loved one or encounter difficulty they didn’t anticipate.

Today, if that’s you, I want to remind you that the Creator of the universe designed you with specific gifts and talents that no one else has. He has you on this planet for a specific purpose. When you commit your life to Him, He promises to be with you wherever you go. Even though some things in life may have caught you by surprise, they didn’t catch God by surprise. His good plan for your life remains. You can trust Him because He loves you with an everlasting love, and He doesn’t want to see you settling for anything less than His very best.

I want to encourage you to be bold, be strong and be courageous. Put aside the past and lift up your eyes to Jesus. He is the Author and Finisher of your faith. Live boldly and dream boldly so you can embrace the good things He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I come boldly to You. I open my heart and mind to Your Word. Fill me with Your strength today; fill me with Your hope, and keep me close to You always as I put You first in everything I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Prayer of Submission

Dear Lord, I give you my hands to do your work; I give you my feet to go your way; I give you my eyes to see as you see; I give you my tongue to speak your words; I give you my mind that you may think in me; I give you my spirit that you may pray in me. Above all, I give you my heart that you may love in me. I give you my whole self, Lord, that you may grow in me, so that it is you who lives, works and prays in me.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Cure me Lord ast nang dalawa pa paa ko at hinde mahing isa pls heal the virus infection
  • Cure me Lord ast nang dalawa pa paa ko at hinde mahing isa pls heal the virus infection
  • Without Him

Today’s Scripture
    "…apart from me you can do nothing."(John 15:5, NIV)

The best decision of your life was to live your life with God at the center. That was the essential first step to living at your full potential. Now the key to experiencing an extraordinary life every day is to grow in your relationship with God. In this Scripture, Jesus talks about how life with God is like a vine and its branches. When a branch is connected to the vine, it receives nourishment and life. It’s able to produce fruit. In the same way, we have to stay connected to God so we can receive His strength and be empowered to accomplish all that He has for us. Jesus put it this way, “Without Me you can do nothing.”

So how do we stay connected? First, by acknowledging Him. By talking to Him. By reading and following His Word. See, when you acknowledge God, that’s a sign of humility. You’re saying, “God, I know You created the whole universe. You flung the stars into space. You tell every raindrop where to fall. I’m not here by accident. You breathed Your life into me. You made me in Your image. You crowned me with Your favor. God, I can’t do this without You. I can’t make it on my own. I need You in my life.” When you show that kind of dependency on God, there is nothing He won’t do for you. God will move heaven and earth to get you to where you’re supposed to be.”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I choose to abide in You. I don’t want to live life on my own, so I choose to trust in You. Show me Your ways. Teach me Your love. Keep me close to You always in Jesus name. Amen."
  • Good Morning Heavenly Father

Good Morning Heavenly Father, and thank You for the glory of the sun
    And thank You for the health I have to get my duty done.

I shall devote the hours of this golden day to You,
    by honoring Your Holy Name in everything I do.

I will pursue my daily art without complaint or fear
    and spend my every effort to be friendly and sincere.

I know there have been many days that I have whiled away.
    But this is one that I will try, to make Your special day.

And so once more, Good Morning Heavenly Father. And please depend on me
    because I want to honor You for all eternity.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • A Free Gift For All

Today’s Scripture
    "…God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right."(Acts 10:34-35, NIV)

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom! And God’s freedom is free for everyone. It doesn’t matter what your nationality or heritage is, or who your family is. It doesn’t matter how much money you have or don’t have. God wants you free from everything that would hold you back in this life. He wants to pour out His abundant blessing on all who honor Him and choose His ways.”

It says in Galatians that in Christ, there is no Jew or Greek or even male or female. That means God is not judging you based on physical conditions; He’s looking at your heart. He’s looking at the gifts He’s placed inside of you.”

Don’t let the enemy lie to you and tell you that God is blessing everyone else but you. Look for the ways He is pouring out blessing in your life. Thank Him for His acceptance, love and freedom today. Focus on honoring Him and doing what is right. Receive His favor and blessing because it is a free gift for all!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for loving and accepting me today. I choose to do what is right and honor You with my attitude, words and actions. Holy Spirit, show me if there is any area that isn’t pleasing to You and help me live as an example of Your goodness all the days of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Skill That Can Slay a Giant

Today’s Scripture
    "A man's gift makes room for him and brings him before great men."(Proverbs 18:16, NASB)

When people hear the story of David and Goliath, sometimes they think, “That was all God.” And yes, in a sense, it was all God; but God didn’t sling the stone. David had a role to play, too. God gave David the skill that he had to develop in order to be prepared for that defining moment.”

Like David, God has put in you skill that can slay a giant. You have skill that can open new doors, skills that can lead to an abundant life, but the key is that your skill has to be developed. Every day that you spend growing, learning and improving, you’re getting prepared for that new level.”

Today, while you’re waiting for that new opportunity, start sharpening your skills. Study your boss. Study your manager. Learn that position. Be able to step into their shoes. When God sees that you are prepared, He can open new doors. The Scripture says, “Your gifts will make room for you.” Keep developing your skills because there is a giant slayer in you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for depositing in me everything that I need for life and godliness. I choose to be faithful with what You have given me. I choose to sharpen my skills. Help me prepare for every opportunity You have for my future in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Prayer to Know God

O Lord our God, who is always more ready to bestow Your good gifts upon us than we are to seek them, and Who is more willing to give more than we desire or deserve: help me, and those who pray with me, so to seek You that we may truly find You, so to ask that we may joyfully receive, so to knock that the door of Your mercy may be opened for us; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen!
    ~ James D. Robertson

<click here for link>
  • Say What He Says

Today’s Scripture
    "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."(Genesis 1:3, KJV)

When God created the worlds, He didn’t just think them into being. He didn’t just believe there would be light and land and oceans and animals. He had it in His heart, but nothing happened until He spoke. He said, “Let there be light,” and light came. His thoughts didn’t set it into motion; His words set it into motion.”

It’s the same principle today. You can believe all day long and not see anything happen. You can have faith in your heart, big dreams, stand on God’s promises and never see anything change. What’s the problem? Nothing happens until you speak God’s Word. Instead of just believing you’re going to get out of debt, you’ve got to say so. Declare every day, “God is my provider. I’m coming out of debt. God is faithful to His Word, and He is faithful to me!”

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I humbly come to You, seeking rest for my heart and mind. I choose to be say what you say. I choose to cast my cares on You. Speak to my heart so I can know You more. Fill me with Your peace as I put my trust in You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • A Child's Prayer

For Morn, my dome of blue,
    For Meadows, green and gay,
    And Birds who love the twilight of the leaves,
    Let Jesus keep me joyful when I pray.

For the big Bees that hum
    And hide in bells of flowers;
    For the winding roads that come
    To Evening’s holy door,
    May Jesus bring me grateful to his arms,
    And guard my innocence for evermore.

Amen!