• Prayer To Belong to Christ

Oh loving Lord Christ, so eager to die that I might live,
    I am no longer my own, but yours.

Put me to what you will, rank me with whom you will;
    Put me to doing; put me to suffering;
    Let me be employed for you, or laid aside for you;
    Exalted for you, or brought low for you;
    Let me be full, let me be empty;
    Let me have all things; let me have nothing.
    I freely and with my whole heart yield all things to your will and direction.

And now, oh glorious and blessed God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
    You are mine and I am yours. Let this be for eternity, I pray.
    Amen.
  • A Crown of Beauty

Today's Scripture
    “…to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.” (Isaiah 61:3, NIV)

When someone you love leaves you or a friend walks away for some reason, it’s easy to feel that you’re somehow not smart enough, good enough, attractive enough, or talented enough. You may tell yourself, “If I’d only done this or that better.” It can feel like it’s all your fault.

But when somebody leaves you, it doesn’t necessarily mean there’s something wrong with you. It could be the other person has the problem. Nevertheless, the accuser will work overtime trying to convince you that you don’t measure up, that you’re not valuable, and that there’s nothing good in your future.

If this has happened to you, don’t sit around feeling sorry for yourself. No more saying, “This person walked away. I’ll never be happy again.” Say, “No one is taking my crown. God is giving me beauty for these ashes. I know I am fearfully and wonderfully made. What He started in my life, He will finish. I’m still a child of the Most High God.”

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that the past is over and done, and I can quit dwelling on it. Thank You that by Your grace I can overcome the discouragement and move forward. I believe that You will always give me a crown of beauty instead of ashes and the oil of joy instead of mourning. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Prayer for Mercy

Holy Lord God, creator of all things, who has commanded our obedience to your commandments as a sign of our love: Look with mercy, I pray, on the sins I have this day committed, and in mercy make me feel them deeply, that my repentance may be sincere, and my resolutions against them steadfast. Teach me to understand the sinfulness of my own heart. Bring to my knowledge every fault of character and every evil habit in which I have indulged, to the discomfort of my fellow-creatures and the danger of my own soul.

May I now, and every day, consider how my time has been spent, what have been my prevailing thoughts, words, and actions, and how I might can acquit myself of evil. Have I thought irreverently of you? Have I disobeyed your commandments, neglected a known duty, or willingly given pain to another? Incline me to ask my heart these questions, O Lord, and save me from deceiving myself by pride or vanity.
    Amen.
  • Don’t Hide

Today's Scripture
    He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. (Psalm 147:3, NKJV)

In Genesis 3 after Adam and Eve fell into sin, when God came looking for them in the garden, they hid in fear and shame. Sometimes when we sense that God is looking for us, we think, “I don’t want God to find me. I’m ashamed of my weaknesses and mistakes. I already feel condemned enough.”

This is where we mistake who God really is, as though He’s waiting for us to make a mistake, ready to push us down even further. But God is not coming to condemn you. He’s coming to restore you. He wants to give you all that belongs to you as His child—the freedom, the joy, the peace, the victory, the abundance.

Jesus said He came “to set at liberty those who are bruised” (Luke 4:18). When you’re bruised by life, when you’re hurt, it’s easy to feel sorry for yourself and hide. God is looking for you to set you free, to heal you of your hurts, and to make you whole again.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You that You didn’t create me to hide my faults and weaknesses and hide from You. Thank You that I can come to You and unload all the weight of heaviness, regrets, and feelings of unworthiness. I believe that You are setting me free and restoring me to wholeness. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Prayer of Saint Clement of Rome

You, Lord, through your works have revealed the everlasting structure of the world. You, Lord, created the earth. You are faithful throughout all generations, righteous in your judgments, marvelous in strength and majesty, wise in creating and prudent in establishing what exists, good in all that is observed and faithful to those who trust in you, merciful and compassionate; forgive us our sins and our injustices, our transgressions and our shortcomings.

Do not take into account every sin of your servants, but cleanse us with the cleansing of your truth, and “direct our steps to walk in holiness and righteousness and purity of heart,” and “to do what is good and pleasing in your sight” and in the sight of our rulers. Yes, Lord, “let your face shine upon us” in peace “for our good,” that we may be sheltered “by your mighty hand” and delivered from every sin “by your uplifted arm”; deliver us as well from those who hate us unjustly.

Give harmony and peace to us and to all who dwell on the earth throughout the day to come, just as you did to our fathers when they reverently “called upon you in faith and trust,” that we may be saved, while we render obedience to your almighty and most excellent name, and give harmony and peace to our rulers and governors on earth.

Amen.

<click here for link>

Today's Scripture: Colossians 3:16

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom."
  • Sing a New Song

Today's Scripture
    He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God. (Psalm 40:3, NLT)

It’s easy to complain about your boss, about the traffic, or about a relationship. We create much of our own unhappiness by how we respond to negative things, how we approach life.

Here’s the key: When you complain, you remain; but when you praise, you’ll be raised.

In Psalm 40, David says that if you have “a new song” of praise in your heart, you’ll see more of God’s favor. He said that he was lifted out of “the pit of despair.” When you develop a habit of always thinking about God’s goodness, seeing the best, singing a hymn of praise, you’ll have joy despite what’s happening around you.

You might have been through some difficulties, but you have to start making a new melody in your heart. Start thanking God that new doors are opening, and your best days are still ahead. If you get your song back, you’ll start feeling the joy bubbling up, you’ll get your passion back, and you’ll see your dreams start coming to life.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I worship You because You are worthy, Almighty God. Thank You that You put a new song in my heart that lifts me up no matter what is happening around me. I choose to shut the door of complaining and declare that my best days are still ahead. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
  • Prayer to Live Christ’s Word Today

Gracious God, Jesus is calling me to a new beginning; to a fresh call to discipleship. You are asking me to deny myself, take up my cross and follow you. It was at my baptism that you claimed me as your child.

Today, I affirm that I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. I surrender my will, my desires and my life to you, O God. I commit myself to your call to discipleship: to pray, study your Word, worship you, invite other people to a life of discipleship, encourage Christians in their life of faith, serve those in need, and give joyfully of the gifts that You first gave me.
    This I pray in Jesus' name.

Amen.

<click here for link>

Scripture for Today: 2 Corinthians 9:7

"Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."
  • New Provision

Today’s Scripture
    "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19, NKJV)

When the people of Israel were in the desert on the way to the Promised Land, God gave them manna to eat. That was good. It sustained them for a while, but it wasn’t permanent provision. Eventually, the manna stopped coming. The people had to move forward, and then God gave them quail. They were so excited. That fed them for a while, but it was also temporary.

See, God gave the Israelites temporary provision on the way to the Promised Land where they would have permanent provision. The fact that God had something much greater in store for their future is what kept them moving forward. God could have sustained them with manna or quail, but God is a god of increase. He works in seasons, and He always has something better in store.

Don’t get stuck in a rut and think that one way is going to last forever. Instead, stay open and be willing to change, make adjustments, make corrections or try something new. If the “manna” stops coming, don’t get upset. Just keep moving forward and be on the lookout for the new provision God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, You alone are the just and faithful God! Thank You for always providing for me. Thank You for leading and guiding me. I trust that You have good things in store for my future and choose to keep my eyes on You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Prayer to Know God

O Lord our God, who is always more ready to bestow Your good gifts upon us than we are to seek them, and Who is more willing to give more than we desire or deserve: help me, and those who pray with me, so to seek You that we may truly find You, so to ask that we may joyfully receive, so to knock that the door of Your mercy may be opened for us; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Amen.

~ James D. Robertson
  • Lord, im taking this uturn again. I know this is not acceptable but this is the only option that i can think off just to end things. Please change what is inside our hearts because we don't want to cause feud to the people we cared about. We can't handle them when things go out of hand. Please continue to open our heart and mind to differentiate between right and wrong. Thank you for the understanding that you given to us all these years. I don't know why it hurts so bad by making this decision. By doing this im hoping everything will turn back to normal like it was before. Free my mind and i submit to you all my troubles. Thank you for all the blessings and guide us always. Amen
  • When All is Said and Done

Today’s Scripture
    "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment." (Hebrews 9:27, NKJV)

So many people live life worried about what everyone else thinks and wondering how they can impress other people. But we have to realize that when we come to the end of life, we’re not going to stand before people to give an account of our lives, we are going to stand before Almighty God. He is not going to say, “Why didn’t you do what so-and-so said to do? Why didn’t you fit into their mold? Why didn’t you take their opinion?” No, He is going to ask, “Did you become who I created you to be? Did you stay true to what I put in your heart?”

This is where Saul missed it. Saul had a big destiny. God had great things in his future, but Saul was so insecure that he let people squeeze him into their mold. He was afraid he was going to disappoint somebody. He said in First Samuel 15:24, “I disobeyed the Lord’s instructions because I was afraid of the people, so I did what they asked.” Notice Saul knew what to do. He even admitted it, “I disobeyed God’s instructions.” Why? He was a people pleaser. He forfeited his destiny in order to please people. Friend, don’t let that be you! Don’t be a people pleaser, be a God pleaser because pleasing God is all that matters when all is said and done!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, today I set my heart and mind on pleasing You. Help me to break away from the snare of people pleasing. Help me to stand strong against criticism and learn to walk in love always. Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You always in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Benediction

Lord, support me all the day long of this troublous life, until the shadows lengthen and the evening comes, and the busy world is hushed, and the fever of life is over and my work is done. Then, of Thy mercy, grant me a safe lodging, and a holy rest and a peace at last through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
    Amen.

Today's Scripture: 1 John 3:18-24

"Little children, let us not love in word or speech but in deed and in truth. By this we shall know that we are of the truth, and reassure our hearts before him whenever our hearts condemn us; for God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything."

<click here for link>
  • Help Others Win

Today’s Scripture
    “...he tried to join the disciples, but they were all afraid of him…But Barnabas took him and brought him to the apostles. He told them how Saul on his journey had seen the Lord and that the Lord had spoken to him...” (Acts 9:26–27, NIV)

In scripture, the apostle Paul would have never had the impact he did without a man named Barnabas. Barnabas was one of the disciples. He was in Jesus’ inner circle. But Paul, at the time, hated believers and was having them thrown in jail. God touched his life, and he wanted to go to Jerusalem and join the other disciples, but they were afraid of him because of his reputation. Barnabas stood up for Paul and used his influence to open a door with the other disciples. Paul went on to write over half of the New Testament.

We don’t hear a lot about Barnabas. Paul greatly overshadowed him. But if you were to ask Paul, he would say, “I won because Barnabas helped me win. I succeeded because Barnabas took a risk and opened a door that I could not open on my own. Barnabas believed in me when nobody else did.”

Friend, there is no greater legacy than to help someone else win. Today, look for ways to use your influence. Help others rise up higher. Sow good seeds because they will come back to you. When you help others win, God will make sure you are surrounded by people who will help you win in return.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your truth which sets me free. It is my delight to do Your will and help others succeed. Show me ways to be a blessing and help others. Let everything I do bring glory to You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Prayer to Have the Heart of a Child

Grant me this day, O God, the heart of a child,
    Pure and transparent as a spring;

A simple heart, which never harbors sorrows;
    A heart glorious in self-giving,
    tender in compassion;
    A heart faithful and generous,
    which will never forget any good
    or bear a grudge for any evil.

Make me a heart gentle and humble,
    loving without asking any return,
    large-hearted and undauntable,
    which no ingratitude can sour
    and no indifference can weary;
    a heart penetrated by the love of Jesus
    whose desire will only be satisfied in heaven.

Grant me, O Lord, the mind and heart of your dear Son.

Amen.
    ~ translated from an old French prayer, ca. 1880

<click here for link>

Scripture Today: Exodus 23:20-33

"Behold, I send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. Pay careful attention to him and obey his voice; do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgression, for my name is in him."

But if you carefully obey his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.
  • That You May Be Healed

Today’s Scripture
    “Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.” (James 5:16, NLT)

Relationships are so important in the eyes of God. As His children, He desires that we live in unity and stay connected with one another. When we are transparent and pray for each other, something supernatural takes place. We open the door for God to pour out His abundant blessing and healing in our lives. When we walk in love and unity, our prayers become more effective, and His power is released through us.

Living in peace and unity doesn’t mean you have to agree with everyone around you all the time. It means you look for common ground. It means you reach out to others; you pray for them and help meet their needs. When we put the needs of others first, God will make sure our own needs are abundantly supplied. When we live with a servant’s heart toward others, it opens the door for God’s complete healing—physically, spiritually and emotionally.

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for revealing Your truth to my heart. I choose Your ways above my own and ask that You open opportunities for me to pray for others and open the door for Your healing power in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Prayer For Holiness of Conduct

Most holy and righteous God, by the promises made to us by Jesus Christ, I am so bold as to believe that I am among your chosen ones, holy and beloved by You. Give me I pray, and all of my brothers and sisters, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience. Grant that we may bear with one another and, if any of us has a complaint against another, forgive each other. As You have forgiven me, so may I also forgive.

And above all these, impel me to put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. Let the peace of Christ rule in my heart, and in the church to which, indeed, we were called in one body.

Amen.
  • Every Day is a Gift

Today’s Scripture
    “Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.” (Psalm 90:12, NIV)

Sometimes our days can be so full and busy that we forget how fragile life really is. It’s easy to allow little things to creep in and steal our peace and joy. Maybe something doesn’t go our way or someone says something upsetting. Even traffic can cause us to lose focus if we let it. We have to remember that each day is a gift. If we choose to focus on what’s wrong, we’ll miss the beauty that each day has to offer.

Today, don’t let the precious moments of life pass you by. Don’t wait for holidays and birthdays to show people that you care. Remember, each day is unique and irreplaceable. You have been given time that can be invested or wasted; hours that can be used or misused. That’s why the psalmist prayed to God, “Teach us to number our days.” He was saying, “Teach us to value every moment we’ve been given.” As you daily keep a proper perspective, you’ll gain a heart of wisdom. You’ll draw closer to God and experience the full blessing that He has for you each and every day!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for the gift of today. I choose to focus on the blessing of each moment instead of allowing the little things to steal my joy. Keep me close to You always as I submit every area of my heart and mind to You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • He Satisfies You

Today’s Scripture
    "They will not be ashamed in the time of evil, and in the days of famine they will have plenty and be satisfied." (Psalm 37:19, AMP)

Are you expecting to have a supernatural year? Are you expecting increase and abundance? Notice this verse tells us that the righteous, those who follow God's commands, will be satisfied even in times of famine. Even when it looks like resources are slim, God has a plan to provide for His people. The Scripture also tells us that God is looking for people who will be faithful to Him; people who will trust Him, people who will believe that He is the God of more than enough!

God always shows Himself strong on behalf of the people who seek Him first -- even during the most difficult times. No matter what you may be facing today, God wants to show Himself strong for you. He wants to make a way where there seems to be no way. He wants to satisfy you and bless you abundantly so that you can reach out and be a blessing to the people around you. Take a step of faith today and begin to declare His promises over your life. Declare that He is the One who satisfies you all the days of your life.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for Your faithfulness. You alone can satisfy me. Search my heart today and remove any doubt or uncertainty that would try to hold me back from the wonderful blessings You have in store for me in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Prayer for Those Torn by Alcohol and Drugs

I pray, O God of hope, for all persons and families whose lives are torn and disrupted by drugs and alcohol. Enable them to identify the illness. Strengthen them to seek help. Bless them with the power of your love, which imparts transformation and wholeness to those who trust in your name. Grant that as they walk this tortured road, they may journey together, bound close together in the bond of love. Shine your light upon them, Lord Christ, that they may see the path out of their misery, and give them the strength to follow it.
    Amen.

Today's Scripture: 1 John 3:26-28

"And this is his commandment, that we should believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as he has commanded us. All who keep his commandments abide in him, and he in them. And by this we know that he abides in us, by the Spirit which he has given us."

<click here for link>
  • Prayer in Time of Trouble

Lord, in every need let me come to You with humble trust saying, "Jesus, help me."
    In all my doubts, perplexities, and temptations, Jesus, help me.
    In hours of loneliness, weariness, and trials, Jesus, help me.
    In the failure of my plans and hopes; in disappointments, troubles, and sorrows, Jesus, help me.
    When others fail me and Your grace alone can assist me, help me.
    When I throw myself on Your tender love as a father and savior, Jesus, help me.
    When my heart is cast down by failure at seeing no good come from my efforts, Jesus, help me.
    When I feel impatient and my cross irritates me, Jesus, help me.
    When I am ill and my head and hands cannot work and I am lonely, Jesus, help me.
    Always, always, in spite of weakness, falls, and shortcomings of every kind, Jesus, help me and never forsake me.
    Amen.

~Anonymous
  • Setup for a Comeback

Today’s Scripture
    "For though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again…" (Proverbs 24:16, NIV)

Life is full of things that try to push us down. We all face disappointments and setbacks. Maybe you got some bad news concerning your health, or maybe a relationship didn’t work out. That was a setback. It’s easy to get discouraged or lose your enthusiasm or even be tempted to just settle where you are.

But if we’re going to see God’s best, we have to have a “bounce back” mentality. That means when you get knocked down, you don’t stay down. You get back up again. You have to know that every time adversity comes against you, it’s a setup for a comeback!

Remember, as a believer, the same power that raised Christ from the dead lives on the inside of you. There is no challenge too difficult, no obstacle too high, no sickness, no disappointment, no person, nothing that can keep you from your God-given destiny. If you stay in faith, then God will turn what was meant to be a stumbling block into a stepping stone, and you’ll move forward as a champion full of faith and victory!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for setting me up for success in everything I do. I choose to trust and rely on You knowing that Your plans are for my good. I know my best days are ahead of me and look ahead to the blessings You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Setup for a Comeback

Today’s Scripture
    "For though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again…" (Proverbs 24:16, NIV)

Life is full of things that try to push us down. We all face disappointments and setbacks. Maybe you got some bad news concerning your health, or maybe a relationship didn’t work out. That was a setback. It’s easy to get discouraged or lose your enthusiasm or even be tempted to just settle where you are.

But if we’re going to see God’s best, we have to have a “bounce back” mentality. That means when you get knocked down, you don’t stay down. You get back up again. You have to know that every time adversity comes against you, it’s a setup for a comeback!

Remember, as a believer, the same power that raised Christ from the dead lives on the inside of you. There is no challenge too difficult, no obstacle too high, no sickness, no disappointment, no person, nothing that can keep you from your God-given destiny. If you stay in faith, then God will turn what was meant to be a stumbling block into a stepping stone, and you’ll move forward as a champion full of faith and victory!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for setting me up for success in everything I do. I choose to trust and rely on You knowing that Your plans are for my good. I know my best days are ahead of me and look ahead to the blessings You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Prayer of Gratitude

Heavenly Father, I thank you this morning for all that I have. Even if I have problems with my health, I am alive today. If I have money problems, I will eat today. I have clothes to wear, a roof to protect me, and air to breathe.

Let me never take for granted these gifts of life, oh Lord, but always remember that they come from you; without you, no man could make the sun shine or the tree bear its fruit. I pray to live this day in joy and thankfulness for what I have, remembering always who made me and who keeps me. In the name of Christ I pray,
    Amen.

Scripture for Today: Exodus 24:12-18
    Moses and Joshua Ascend Mt. Sinai
  • Safety in Numbers

Today’s Scripture
    "Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory." (Proverbs 11:14, NASB)

Are you facing an important decision today? God wants to give you the answer. He wants to direct your steps. Many times, He will speak to us through the people He has placed in our lives. That’s why the Bible says that safety is found in a multitude of counselors.

God designed us to live in families, communities, and congregations. We should always stay open and be willing to take advice. But after you’ve prayed about something and looked at all the options, be bold enough to make a decision that is right for you. If you’re trying to please everybody else by doing things you don’t really want to do, you will be cheating yourself. You can run yourself in circles trying to be something that you’re not, and you’ll run the risk of missing out on God’s best for your own life.

Make sure the people who are giving you advice have earned your respect as a source of wisdom. Then you need to follow your own heart in light of God’s Word and do what you feel is right and good for you.

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for the people You have placed in my life as wise counsel. Help me understand Your truth so that I can make godly choices. Keep me close to You always and lead me in the way everlasting in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • For Unity in Sunday Worship

Father of mercy, your love embraces everyone, and through the Resurrection of your Son you call me and all who pray with me into your wonderful light. Dispel our darkness and make us a people with one heart and one voice, forever singing your praise, in Jesus, the Christ, our Lord.
    Amen.

Scripture for Today:
    "The love of Christ urges us on, because we are convinced that one has died for all; therefore all have died. And he died for all, so that those who live might live no longer for themselves, but for him who died and was raised for them." ~ 2 Corinthians 5:14-21

<click here for link>
  • It is Finished

Today’s Scripture
    "And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns." (Philippians 1:6, NLT)

The last thing Jesus said on the cross was, “It is finished.” At that moment, it certainly looked like the end. It looked like it was over. But I believe that wasn’t just a statement of fact, it was a statement of faith. He was saying to Father God, “I’ve done My part. I’ve fulfilled My destiny. Now, I’ve got total trust and confidence in You that You are going to finish what You started through Me.” Even though it looked like the end, in reality, it was only the beginning.

Remember, when things look dark in your own life, dare to make a declaration of faith and say, “It is finished.” What you’re really saying is, “God, I know You are going to finish what You’ve begun in my life. You are going to turn things around.

I know that You are giving me the breaks that I need. Let Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven!” Keep looking with your eyes of faith knowing that He is faithful, and He will finish what He’s started in you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. I thank You that You will complete what You’ve started in my life. Today I choose to put my trust and hope in You knowing that You are working behind the scenes to bring victory to every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!"
  • Prayer to Live in the Moment

Lord Christ, I have puzzled long and hard over your words, “Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.” But I get the gist of it: we have enough to worry about today. You have tomorrow covered.

Leaving the future in your hands is hard; I want to worry. Please, Lord Christ, show me the way. Teach me to live in the day, in the moment, so that I might focus myself on whatever is at hand.

Thy will be done, my Lord and God; I leave my destiny to your guidance. Help me to surrender myself to you in faith and clear my mind of confusion. Let my attention on your will be undivided, I pray, for my only hope lies in You.

Amen.

Scripture Today: “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised; To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.”
    Luke 4:16-24

<click here for link>
  • Expect God's Best

Today’s Scripture
    "In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly." (Psalm 5:3, NIV)

Our God is a God of "suddenlies!" Suddenly, He breaks an addiction. Suddenly, your health improves. Suddenly, you are given that promotion.

When you keep your heart open, expectant and filled with faith, God goes to work. In the same way Jesus turned the five loaves of bread and two fish into lunch for 5,000 men (Matthew 14:17), God will take your faith in Him and turn it into the provision you need! The enemy's goal is to get you discouraged so you will give up and settle where you are.

Don't be deceived! No matter how many disappointments you've encountered, God can turn things around for you in a split second of time! One touch of His favor can suddenly restore relationships! One touch of His goodness can solve that problem you're facing today! Just one touch from Almighty God can instantly change your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, each day I come before You with my joys, my concerns, my praises, and my requests. I will wait patiently and expectantly for Your answer. In Jesus' name - Amen."
  • Prayer of Faith

Holy Jesus I am coming and coming to you, because you are my only refuge, my only certainty, my only hope. You are the remedy for all my ills, the comfort for all my miseries, the reparation for all my faults, the supplement for all that is wanting in me, the certainty of all my questions, the infallible and unfailing, inexhaustible source for me of light, of strength, of constancy, of peace and of blessing.

I am sure that you will never leave me and you will not stop loving me, you will never tire of helping me and of protecting me, because you love me with an infinite love.

Have pity on me, Lord, according to your great mercy; and make of me, in me, and for me, all that you wish. Because I abandon myself to you with full and entire confidence that you will never abandon me.
    Amen.

Today's Scripture: Exodus 25:1-9
    "And let them make me a sanctuary, that I may dwell in their midst."

<click here for link>
  • Keep Seeking

Today’s Scripture
    "Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you." (Matthew 7:7, NLT)

Is there something you are believing God for today? Does it seem like it’s taking a long time to come to pass? Be encouraged because the Bible says that through faith and patience, you will inherit His promises! If you’ll stay in faith, if you’ll keep on seeking Him, it won’t be long until you see that breakthrough!

The problem is that most people give up just before they get their miracle. They stop when things get hard or when they don’t get the answer they want the first time. But today’s verse encourages us to continually ask and continually seek. That doesn’t mean that we seek Him one time and then stop. No, we seek Him until we have the promise!

Today, submit your prayers to the Lord and keep an attitude of faith and expectancy. Keep asking. Keep seeking. Keep knocking on the door, and it will be opened to you. Know that God is working behind the scenes. He is perfecting whatever concerns you. Don’t give up! Instead, start thanking Him for His faithfulness in your life. Thank Him for His promise that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek after Him!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father in heaven, thank You for giving me a diligent spirit. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Give me strength to stand and seek You until I see Your promises fulfilled in every area of my life in Jesus’ name! Amen."