*** The TPC Android application IS NOT OFFICIAL. Use it at your own risk! ***
Using the app GIVES THE DEVELOPER ACCESS TO YOUR LOGIN DETAILS.

Forum Topic

Kapisanan ng mga Web Developer na nagtatrabaho lamang sa Bahay (Homebased Web Developer)

• web.com.ph
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Been doing business with them since 2010
  • Patambay po dito. ASP.Net, C# developer po. Pero hindi home based. Gusto kopo sana matuto mag home base para naman may sideline ako.
  • Upwork sir madami naghahanap ng developers dun.
  • For those looking for online jobs: I am building an online freelancer directory. Sa mga interesado, lalagay nyo lang yung details sa Google form below (Share your websites or portfolio in the Comments section of the form).

Purpose: For DIRECT HIRING (para sa mga direct clients or companies na makakausap ko at freelancers na naghahanap para sa client nila) or (tentative) my own Upwork agency.

Free ang pag fill up ng form (Upwork profile link required. Upwork.com registration is free). Paki-tag and share sa mga kilala nyong skilled and committed freelancers na naghahanap ng trabaho! No guarantees but this is one way to help as many as possible. Salamat and good luck :)

Google form: http://bit.ly/2njF03x
  • PcCowboy02, yung Brackets nabasa ko may real-time preview
  • Hi mga Sir. I currently have an on going C# ASP.NET MVC project. We have the demo running by now(view only, no specific controller and modal yet).

but for optimization purporses, or best practice. What C# MVC Project template to start with can you suggest?

Yung Template ba na provided ni Visual Studio eh okay na?

or maybe there are better project templates to start with.

Suggest nung boss ko eh to take a look at this.

ASP.NET Boilerplate, but it seems buggy, I can't even build the project template provided.

Thank you mga sir!
  • Hi mga Sir. I currently have an on going C# ASP.NET MVC project. We have the demo running by now(view only, no specific controller and modal yet).

but for optimization purporses, or best practice. What C# MVC Project template to start with can you suggest?

Yung Template ba na provided ni Visual Studio eh okay na?

or maybe there are better project templates to start with.

Suggest nung boss ko eh to take a look at this.

ASP.NET Boilerplate, but it seems buggy, I can't even build the project template provided.

Thank you mga sir!
  • Hydroluxe Wrinkle Serum Add sunscreen to any liquid foundations you use which do not contain it already. Many foundations on the market are manufactured with SPF ingredients already in them. If your foundation does not contain any SPF or not enough mix some in. Add a couple drops of sunscreen, and then mix it well.Hydroluxe Wrinkle Serum Vitamin E is an important vitamin to help you improve the look of your hair and skin. Vitamin E is full of antioxidants that will stop any free radicals in the body. Look for foods rich in it like almonds, blueberries, and papaya. This nutrient is also found in dark, leafy greens.
    http://www.supplements4tips.com/hydroluxe-wrinkle-serum/