Forum Topic

Unified Aerocool PC Chassis Case

• VS3 Advanced user here,,

Ask ko lng po,, compatible po ba sa VS3 yung Deepcool Maelstorm Hybrid liquid cooling???

Salamat po sa sasagot.. :)
  • I\'m using also vs3. panu ba lagyan sa front ng fan? panu alisin yung harap?
  • dahan dahanin mo lng hatakin yung front nun,, matatanggal un..
  • Aero Cool XPredator X3 White Edition
    <click here for link>

-- edited by mafmaf on Dec 11 2014, 09:45 AM
  • mga sir anong case ba na mura na maganada palitan ko sana yung Aerocool stikerX one ko.. ang hirap kasi linisin lalo na yung harap... hinde kasi ata pwede tanggalin yung nsa harap ng case ko unlike sa VS-92 parang madaling madaling linisi.. kya hirap tanggalin ung mga alikabok.. ano kaya pwede ipalit
  • hi guys. any here know if xpredator x3 is available and how much? TIA
  • Hello, may alam po ba kayong nag bebenta ng spare parts ng aerocool case loading trays or converters for SSD to 3.5 HDD? or khit spare loading tray lng ng aerocool HDD. thank you
  • guys san pwede magpamod ng side panel window? around qc and manila area lang po.
  • Any suggestion for bang-for-the-bucks mid-tower with:
    - Windowed side panel
    - 160mm support for CPU Cooler
    - Front On/Off/Restart buttons, usd ports and headset jack
    - Removable dust filters
  • Aero-500 is the entry model in Aerocool’s Aero series and it boast great features and design while offering low cost pricing.

Packaging is quite simple with information of features in front and I can honestly say the case looks extraordinary.

•Superb gaming case aimed for great airflow performance.
    •Specially designed top metal cover with extended depth to easily install 240mm water cooling system.
    •Bay covers are designed with a simple flip mechanism for easy removal of bay cover without removing
    The front panel.
    •Support hi-end graphic cards up to 374mm.
    •Supports max. CPU cooler height of 155mm.
    •Supports max. PSU length of 180mm.
    •Magnetic metal mesh sheet on top panel is easy to remove for cleaning and adds style to the chassis.
    •Removable PSU dust filter for easy cleaning.
    •Supports up to 4x3.5” HDD and 2x2.5” HDD/SSD.
    •1x USB 3.0 + 2x USB 2.0 / HD Audio + Mic

On this side of the box you have the case specification and seems straight forward

Case Type: Middle Tower
    Material: 0.5mm
    Motherboards: ATX/Micro ATX / Mini ITX
    Chassis Dimensions: 185 x 453.8 x 400.7mm (W x H x D)
    Case Dimensions: 203 x 486.5 x 439.5mm (W x H x D, overall)
    5.25” Drive Bays: 2 (Exposed)
    3.5” Drive Bays: 4 (Internal)
    2.5” Drive Bays: 2 (Internal)
    Expansion Slots: 7
    GPU Clearance: 374mm
    I/O Ports: 1x USB 3.0 + 2x USB 2.0 + HD Audio & Mic + fan controller
    Height limit for CPU Coolers: Support Max. Height of 155mm for CPU Cooler
    Net Weight: 4.6 Kg (G.W 5.7 Kg)

• As you can see the front panel is pretty much the same with his big brother Aero-1000 with some features stripped down.

Users can install 2x 120mm fan in front and Aerocool designed the 2x 5.25” drive bays with easy lock latch covers for easy installation of optical devices.

At the rear you will find nothing special and no water cooling tube cut-outs as well.

• On top of the case you have a clean layout of the IO Ports. Starting from left are two handy fan controllers, 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB 3.0 port and lastly, HD line out and mic. You also have the basic power and reset buttons

This is the magnetic removable dust filter which I find really cool. Just remove and place it under running tap water you have your filter cleaned already.

• Aero-500 comes with a large clear cut-out window

Removing the side panel, you will find motherboard cut-outs for cable management and basic internal drive trays configuration. The case can accommodate long video cards up to 374mm in length.

• There is a bundled 120mm black rear fan and one removable PCI slot cover. The top section allows the user to install water cooling radiator while keeping a good headroom for your hands to move around inside the case.

You have three easy removable drive bays with options for installing 2.5” drives

That’s pretty about it for the Aero-500 but wait there’s more ? I will keep you guys posted as I am also do an unboxing of the bigger Aero-800 ?
  • Hyped with the Aero-500 design and aesthetics? I’m pretty sure you’re going to love also the “Aero-800” PGS-A series.a

It is shipped in a plain brown box with the illustration of the Aero-800 chassis in front. Info of the features is also highlighted on this side of the box and I think the QR Code there brings you to Aerocool’s official website.

•Specially designed top metal cover with extended depth to easily install 240mm water cooling system.
    •Front panel also supports the installation of either 240mm/280mm water cooling system.
    •Bay covers are designed with a simple flip mechanism for easy removal of bay cover without removing the front panel.
    •Support hi-end graphic cards up to 390mm.
    •Supports max. CPU cooler height of 155mm.
    •Supports max. PSU length of 180mm.
    •Magnetic metal mesh sheet on top panel is easy to remove for cleaning and adds style to the chassis.
    •Removable PSU dust filter for easy cleaning.
    •Supports up to 2x3.5” HDD and 3x2.5” HDD/SSD.
    •2x USB3.0 + 2xUSB 2.0 / HD Audio + Mic
    •Large acrylic side window for clear viewing of chassis interior.

On the other side, you have the specs info and the color label sticker on the bottom part of the box.

•Case Type: Middle Tower
    •Material: 0.55mm
    •Motherboards: ATX/Micro ATX/ Mini ITX
    •Chassis Dimensions: 200 x 472 x 430mm (W x H x D)
    •Case Dimensions: 200 x 501 x 475.8mm (W x H x D, overall)
    •5.25” Drive Bays: 2 (Exposed)
    •3.5” Drive Bays: 2 (Internal, compatible with 2.5” HDD/SSD)
    •2.5” Drive Bays: 3 (Internal)
    •Expansion Slots: 7
    •Max length space available for PCI slots: 390mm
    •I/O Ports: 2x USB 3.0 + 2x USB 2.0 + HD Audio & Mic
    •Height limit for CPU coolers: Support Max. Height of 155 mm for CPU Cooler
    •Net Weight: 6.15 Kg (G.W 7.45 Kg)

• The Aero 800 has this feeling of understated elegance even with its simple look. Corners are rounded giving you that smooth finish.

You have two 5.25” drive bays at top with each removable latch cover for easy installation of devices such as optical drive bays or perhaps fan controllers.

The I/O Panel part has the basic power button on the left side and below it is a small reset button. HD audio and mic are included, 2x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0 ports. Also included is a SD/MicroSD card reader.

• The top panel has also the same magnetic dust filter to keep dust out of your system and it is much easier to clean.

At the back you will notice that the case already comes with a bundled rear 120mm fan and has mounting for 140mm fan too.

You have seven reusable ventilated PCI slot covers and also enough for a two-way SLI or Crossfire configuration.

• There is a large clear window cut for the left side panel and it’s held by a pair of thumb screws.

The Aero-800 interior is well designed as the PSU and HDD has been separated, allowing better air circulation inside the case and better cable management. Also upon checking the internal layout, you can actually install two water cooling radiators, one on top and the other one would be in front.

Thumbs up for this Aerocool!!! Neatly done

• Now moving here at the back side of the motherboard tray you have lot of space for fixing and hiding the cables. With this kind of concept, you will have a cleaner display of your components on the left side of the case which can be seen from the large cut out window.

The bottom part can hold PSU with length up to 213mm in which covers anything currently on the PSU market.

There is a hidden 2.5” drive compartment on this side too which is ideal for installing Solid State Drives

• For the two removable hard drive trays, no screws are needed for the 3.5” drives except for the 2.5”.

Aero-800 is priced at 2950PHP and I honestly find it acceptable because of the features it has to offer. It is also good enough for setting up a water cooling system build as it can accommodate two radiators and still having plenty of room inside the case.
  • Is aerocool cruiserstar or battlehawk available here in the philippines?:))
  • Question mga repepips im planning to buy aerocool gt, compatible ba sa h100i to?
  • Good day mga kapatid!

Ok ba ang Aerocool Red Devil RS9?
    Ok ba yung airflow nya para sa mainiting Gigabyte R9 390 G1 Gaming?

ito nga pala ang parts;

Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
    *Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer 99.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
    * Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
    *G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
    *Crucial BX100 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
    *Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    *Gigabyte Radeon R9 390 8GB SOC Video Card
    *SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
    *Xigmatek Recon ATX Mid Tower Case - current case..
  • @paulledesmajr

any particular budget sir?:))
  • Kumpleto na yung parts brod.

Iniisip ko lang kung ok ba yung Aerocool Red Devil RS9 pamalit sa current case ko na Xigmatek Recon..
  • @paulledesmajr

i mean budget sa case.:)
  • Hello aerocool users..! Tip naman ano anong model ba ng aerocool ang compatible sa h100i na medyo budget-friendly.. salamat sa papansin..
  • baka lang po may makapag-suggest. i like the aero-800 but based on the specs (max cpu cooler height is 150mm, if i'm not mistaken) it won't fit my cm hyper 212x. aero-1000 oks din pero wala syang psu shroud like the 800. ano po ibang option ko within the same form/budget as these aero-series? should be able to accommodate my cpu cooler and the psu shroud is a must. TIA!
  • Cruisestar is the latest model added in Aerocool’s Value series with an aggressive price and design. There will be two SKUs for this model - Advance (2x USB 3.0 for the front I/O Panel and with front, rear & top fans) and the Regular one (1x USB 3.0 for the I/O front panel with bundled front fan)

All V-Series are packaged in a regular printed brown box with the chassis own sketch in front

Features:
    •All black chassis interior
    •Large acrylic side window for clear viewing of chassis interior
    •Supports hi-end graphic cards up to 375mm.
    •Supports max. CPU cooler height of 153mm.
    •Supports up to 3x3.5” HDD and 1x2.5” HDD/SSD