Forum Topic

Unified Aerocool PC Chassis Case

• Piano black finish for the front and top panels giving a sleek and stealthy feeling. I/O ports are placed on top with 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, HD Audio & Mic ports. Reset button is also situated here while the main power button in front.

• Opening up the front door come as a surprise Cruisestar bundle – a micro SD/SD card reader. Both SKUs has this feature.

Checking the side, the Cruisestar comes with an acrylic smoked black window for viewing the internal parts of your rig.

• The back of the case is plain with no ready water cooling tube cut-outs and PSU bay placed on the upper part.

This is what it looks like upon removing the side panel. Large and lots of motherboard tray cut-outs to tidy up and organize all those cables.

• PCI slot covers are non-reusable and all drives needs to be fastened by screws.

Cruisestar Advance unboxed!!!!

-- edited by gzhil on Feb 17 2016, 02:29 PM
  • From the previous page 131. Start of the Aerocool Cruisestar unboxing

Cruisestar is the latest model added in Aerocool’s Value series with an aggressive price and design. There will be two SKUs for this model - Advance (2x USB 3.0 for the front I/O Panel and with front, rear & top fans) and the Regular one (1x USB 3.0 for the I/O front panel with bundled front fan)

All V-Series are packaged in a regular printed brown box with the chassis own sketch in front
    Features:
    •All black chassis interior
    •Large acrylic side window for clear viewing of chassis interior
    •Supports hi-end graphic cards up to 375mm.
    •Supports max. CPU cooler height of 153mm.
    •Supports up to 3x3.5” HDD and 1x2.5” HDD/SSD
  • @gzhil

wow that looks sexy, saan niyo po nabili?:)
  • @Z_Gamer
    will be out in the local market. if you guys want to order right away. You can contact Dynaquest Eton and look for Koosh
  • @gzhil

nice.:))
  • Z_Gamer Send Message View User Items on February 16, 2016 12:58 AM #
    @paulledesmajr

i mean budget sa case.:)

Nasa php 2800 yung nakita ko dito sa Angeles City.. Pwede din isagad sa 3K.
  • Cnu na nkapag lagay ng 212x cooler sa aeroo 800 case ?
    155 ksi limit ng aero tpos 158 height ng cooler

balak ko kasi mag aero 800

meron pko stock n 212x un nlng sna ggamitin ko eh
  • kakalinis lang...

i love this chassis kasi may mga filter. kaya pagbukas ko, hindi masyado maalikabok sa loob. yun nga lang, ang kapal na ng alikabok sa mga filters. hehe!

filter ng PSU

may filter din fan sa harap
  • Ano magandang pamalit sa aerocool vs9?
  • Saan ba mayroong Aerocool QS-180 o kaya QS-182 na tumatanggap ng bulk orders? Sino ba ang distributor ni Aerocool ditto?

Thanks
  • mga sir, mukhang ok aerocool ah. ano ba ok na aerocool na pwede ang hyper212x. meron kasi ako thermaltake v3 kaso hindi kasya hyper 212x ko. so balak ko sana bumili ng bagong case since 7 years na din naman to. yung bagong case po sana na bibilhin e 120mm yung fan para magamit ko yung mga fan ng case ko ngayon. ano po ok?
  • Gud pm mga sir, ask ko lng po kung anu masasabi niyo sa aerocool aero 1000? Ok po b cable management ng case na to? Thanks in advance.
  • Okay ba tong Aerocool Aero 300? Okay din ba for cable management?

• Post deleted #12189834
  • recommended aerocool with TG design?
  • ^ Mag-Tecware ka na lang.