Forum Topic

certified Jesusfreak thread

• kumusta na mga bro/sis??
  • mabuti naman dito bro aluxious. kakatapos lang ng youth camp sa corregidor island
  • I used to be on fire.. pero gusto ko ulit hehhee.. mejo di na nakaka attend ng chruch hehehe
  • @paugie:
    Sarap naman nyan!
  • take a look at the pix of the youth camp here. browse around. dami pa jan
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.223857960962482.75098.100000148403328
    <click here for link>
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.224013747613570.75167.100000148403328
    <click here for link>
  • I used to be on fire.. pero gusto ko ulit hehhee.. mejo di na nakaka attend ng chruch hehehe

This is not unusual. Remember, God is with you ALWAYS. Even when you don\'t feel God, (Feeling God is what we usually equate with being on fire) he is with you. Keep praying even in the most unlikely places and situations, and believe that he hears you and knows you intimately. I won\'t tell you \"go to church\" that will come.
    Realize that \"going to church\" is only one way of expressing worship. The whole of life is meant to be worship. So offer your job, offer your devotion to your family as an act of worship to God. It will lessen your guilt. Those who are in Christ must not feel guilty, because they have been forgiven already.
  • check mate!

Labinglimang-taong gulang siya ng mapansing henyo sa larangan ng ahedres!. Mahistradong walang katulad. Pinatataob ang mga lamesa ng katunggali. Liniligalig ang mga kaisipan ng sinumang umaarangkada. Pinapatid ang bawat malalalim na diskarte ng mga mananangka.

Sa bawat sulong may gumugulong. Matindi kung dumipensa. Pinaigting ang pamosong \"Sicilian defense\" ng larong chess. Itinuring na alamat ang puknatan nila ni Spassky. gumugulong ang utak..dinudugo ang isip upang maipanaiig ang sinimulan.

Sa gitna ng matinding kasikatan. sa karagatan ng animo\'y nakalulunod na pamumuri. Nawalan ng kasiyahan. Ang henyo..ang maestro..ay lunod sa kahungkagang hindi magagap. Iniwan ang ahedres..isinulong ang paghahanap sa tunay niyang kasiyahan.

Ginugugol na lang ni Bobby Fischer ang buhay sa pagmamasid sa ganda ng kanyang paligid na matagal na niya pa lang hindi namamasdan.

<click here for link>
  • Up!
  • @Paugie - your words are so encouraging.
  • Share ko lang : <click here for link>

\"Academic books don’t sell; popular ones that are slickly promoted with sensational titles do. This approach is not the one taken, however, by serious, objective scholars.\"
    -James Hoffmeier

Good day to all!
  • \"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God\" (John 1:1). We know Jesus is the Word because John 1:14 tells us, \"The Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.\"

John 20:28
    28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
    29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
  • Greetings... I would like this to be notice. I have a daughter and it bothers me. A disturbing song for very young kids...I want this song to be banned in the Philippines or if I have the opportunity, I want it globaly banned. This song is currently played on our local radio stations. The song title: \"demons\" performed by, (Imagine Dragons) Heres the youtube link: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWRsgZuwf_8) Kindly listened to the lyrics it so disturbing. If you look at the video theres a scene in the video were you see a banner with the picture of Baphomet. I don\'t know if is these the right thread to post this. I feel obliged to make actions. Noong kabataan ko ang antichrist bands and lyrics are definitely underground ngayon mainstream na. Please make some actions.....

Lyric link: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/i/imagine_dragons/demons.html

Songwriters: GRANT, ALEXANDER JUNIOR / REYNOLDS, DANIEL COULTER / SERMON, DANIEL WAYNE / MCKEE, BENJAMIN ARTHUR / MOSSER, JOSHUA FRANCIS

When the days are cold
    And the cards all fold
    And the saints we see
    Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
    And the ones we hail
    Are the worst of all
    And the blood\'s run stale

I want to hide the truth
    I want to shelter you
    But with the beast inside
    There\'s nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed
    We still are made of greed
    This is my kingdom come
    This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
    Look into my eyes
    It\'s where my demons hide
    Don\'t get to close
    It\'s dark inside

When the curtain\'s call
    Is the last of all
    When the lights fade out
    All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave
    And the masquerade
    Will come calling out
    At the mess you made

Don\'t want to let you down
    But I am hell bound
    Though this is all for you
    Don\'t want to hide the truth

No matter what we breed
    We still are made of greed
    This is my kingdom come
    This is my kingdom come
  • hello,
    sa lahat, it\'s good to know this thread is alive again.
    welcome to all the Jesus Freaks in TipidPC.
    May jesus bless us all
  • sino nga po ang umawit ng \"tapat magpakailan pa man\" ?
  • Grabe ang tindi nitong thread na ito! 9 years na ako dito, buhay pa din. :-)
  • Thank you Jesus for a good week. Bless our family, friends and the world. Bless our enemies narin as well as those priggish, holier than thou peeps who give us a bad name let them see the light and set humbleness steadfast. This we ask thru or name, Amen!
  • Mag-share naman po kayo sa \"room\" na \"Ang itinuturing kong \"Greatest Blessing\" mula sa Diyos\". :)
  • Musta na bros?
  • totoo bang culto ang Hillsong? kung oo ayoko na sa kanila grrr
  • para bang the cult of mary?
  • may Jesus Freaks pa ba dito?

Bakit ba naging Jesus Freak tong thread? Jesus = Freak?
  • Freak = slang for an enthusiast or a devotee
  • oh.... so, pious? zealots?
  • Kung certified Jesus is Freak Thread, kung may word na IS, then Jesus = Freak

Kaso hinde, JesusFreak meaning tama si seven6.

sana maintindihan mo na.
  • I reckon it was derived from a DC talk song, which was derived from the Jesus freak culture of the 70s and 80s
  • Jesus, the only begotten Son of God. My Lord and my King, please take good care of my son Felizardo Vicente O. Articona at all times. Amen