Forum Topic

Blackberry Playbook Users

• I was able to upgrade my OS to version 2.1.0.1753 - Though I got a bit scared

After installing it prompted to have the device restarted and so I did.
    When I came back since we all know that it takes 5 mins or so to have it done. All I get is ust a lit up LCD screen with nothing!

so i thought it was a dead unit.
    I pressed the power button and it shut down. Pressed the power button again and it booted - during the 5 mins boot time it was tense since it was possible that it could get stuck to that state.

Luckily it gave the password screen. Whew!
  • @Azzrock

How about the camera, still working? I changed my PB motherboard (downgrade from 32 Gig to 16 Gig) hoping that camera works again but when the new Motherboard was installed, no program/app installed and it prompted me to update the OS, after updating, still the same, camera still does not work.....
  • @Dundee
    Cam works fine - all looks good
  • Meron po bang me alam kng pano ayusin ung kapag nagkamali ka mginput ng email at password? Error 3001 po yta un. Pls help me nmn. Hndi ko magamit playbook dhl ngkamali ako eh. Help please.bthanks in advance. :)
  • meron po ba dito my alam kung saan makakabili ng mobo ng playbook, ayaw kasi magcharge, wala kahit led light, hndi din madetect ng pc. tia
  • Im planning to purchase another pre-owned Playbook, how much do they go for at Greenhills? I wanna know and compare them prices with those being sold here. thanks
  • Any idea where I can get a Playbook charger with the yellow tip?
  • Anyone?
  • ano yung yellow tip? di ba kahit anong micro usb charger lang pwede na?
  • True, any would work, but the yellow tip one has high ampere output, thus, charges faster :)
  • Buhay pa ba mga playbook nyo? my 64 GB is now an oversided music player and photo album ans sometimes a movie player in one
  • Mine is up and running still. I use it as a portabl3 media player.

TV series then HDMI to LED TV