User Login

Forum Topic

Formula 1 2012 (640x480 pixels max width of pics, no text speak please!)

• Let it snoooow!

Kaya pala walang F1 pag December
  • saw this on codemaster's fb page as well. parang ang sarap mag slide dyan sa eau rouge hehe.

ot, finished monaco with +2 fuel. intermediate difficulty as well.
  • - Excessive engine breaking

- Using the brakes to slow you down more than the gears. It's okay to use a bit of engine breaking, but the best fuel consumption will come when you downshift once the revs have dropped to the threshold of the next gear (this will vary depending on your gear ratios).

wow, nagulohan ako dito. how to slow down using the gears? and engine braking nakaka taas ng fuel consumption? enlighten me. so bale I need to use the brakes and the clutch para hindi mag engine brake? posible ba sa F1 yon?

and hindi ko magets yung point na "the best fuel consumption will come when you downshift once the revs have dropped to the threshold of the next gear", ibig sabihin makakatipid ako sa konsumo ng fuel kapag ni-revmatch ko sa powerband ng lower gear when downshifting? AFAIK I will do an engine brake in order for me to match the revs of the lower gear.

ganon ba ginagawa nila sa F1?
  • Na copy pasta ko lang yan.
    Take it with a grain of salt.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/fuel-management.56387/

TBH, vague ang fuel ng F1 ng codies. Once masanay ka nang hindi bumunggo bunggo, fuel management is barely existent
  • Kimi Funny moments 2012 (well, not all really)

part 1 <click here for link>

part 2 (and something very interesting at the end) <click here for link>

part 3 <click here for link>
  • Fastest man alive.

He’s the fastest man in the world, capable of orbiting the earth in a single day. What’s his secret? Triple DRS, a flexible front wing, double COANDA? We wanted to get to the bottom of it and put
    him through some rigorous testing, not least in the wind tunnel. The results were both astonishing and heartening. Some of his innovative systems are already wrapped up and tucked under the Christmas tree. We’ll be fitting them into the Sauber C32-Ferrari before the first test in Jerez on 5 February. Rivals beware!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=f9tr5Ka4mRQ
  • Wow, just got my Mercedes Petronas Team Shirt! YEHEY! Ako na maiiba sa puro Ferrari na nakikita ko.

2011 yata, Pirelli na naka lagay eh.

Pero may malaking difference yung Puma at Henri Lloyd, mas superior yung HL dahil embroidered imbis na printed ang mga branding niya, and mas maraming lining / silvery stuff.

Satisfied!
  • @Riesig

Na copy pasta ko lang yan.
    Take it with a grain of salt.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/fuel-management.56387/

TBH, vague ang fuel ng F1 ng codies. Once masanay ka nang hindi bumunggo bunggo, fuel management is barely existent

I really do not see the point of conserving fuel while engine braking. . and what the hell is "using the brakes to slow you down more than the gears".

if you've tried it in real life then you tell me to take it with a grain of your salt. otherwise its just some lame theory from a racing game that is not even realistic at all.

-- edited by gavqbogs1227 on Dec 22 2012, 02:20 AM
  • That's the only thread I could find that specifically discusses fuel management in the F1 2012 game by Codemasters, hence yun lang basehan ko.

It's just a game, no need to argue between how games and reality works.
  • F1 Official Season Highlights

<click here for link>

-- edited by logbi77 on Jan 08 2013, 08:30 PM
  • OT.

may Mandatory Pit Stop nasa Motogp.
  • if you\'ve tried it in real life then you tell me to take it with a grain of your salt. otherwise its just some lame theory from a racing game that is not even realistic at all.

As a matter of fact, it\'s real. I do this to augment my brakes when doing a sudden stop. I shift back to 2nd gear from 4th, and I could feel the car slow down. It even annoys my dad whenever I do that when he rides with me. (Anyway, he was the one who taught me how to do it, heheheheh)

When doing a sudden stop, mas mainam na idagdag ang engine brake kaysa sa pagtapak lamang sa preno nang bigla dahil it allows the wheels to spin while slowing down, especially in the case of cars without ABS. Once the car slows down due to the engine brake, pwede nang tapakan yung preno nang walang pangamba ng slippage. Pag tinapakan kasi ang preno nang bigla (one long foot press) coming from high-speed--even when the car has ABS, baka dumulas ang sasakyan out of control.

Ah, here it is.

<click here for link>

-- edited by kenshinflyer_2 on Oct 20 2013, 06:21 PM
  • Woah. Nabuhay ulit \'tong thread. XD
  • Oops, akala ko napindot ko yung 2013 thread... Ahihi

Search TipidPC

Browse Items

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys