Forum Topic

portable bluetooth speaker

• ^^
    okay naman ang aukey speaker. pero masyadong thin ang sound pag sa low to mid volume levels according sa mga reviews from yt and buyers. lumalabas na ang bass on high volume levels so okay siya pang large room/space listening rather than personal listening.
  • ^^
    Not like the tronsmart t6 that still plays better with huge bass at low to mid vol. level. Those speakers with DSP are preset with high bass at low level and then it's controlled when the vol. is being maximized to prevent full distortion of the bass. Xiaomi, mifa f6 and t6 are examples of speakers with DSP technology. The problem with this or the downside is the twitter(treble) is missing or barely audible in the low vol.
    This is where the equalizer adj comes in to fine tune the sounds

-- edited by savvy on Jan 11 2019, 11:21 AM
  • Yun bose soundlink 3 ko pag di ko nagagamit ng mga 1 week nagdidischarge. Sign na ba yun na palitin na battery?
  • i own the Soundlink 1, sa tagal na rin nito it does discharge over a week even not in use and up to 2.5hrs continues all high settings audio listening na lang...sa Greenhills and service center dunno how much battery replacement...
  • ....i noticed that those speakers without DSP like the wking s20, ahri doss, Q3, etc. , when played at low volume, the bass is missing or scarcely audible. Only when the volume is increased usually at 50% or higher, the bass comes out
  • HK Onyx 3 do not have any DSP but bass is still noticeable during at low volume...And it does not distort even at high levels...Crisp and clear...
  • a bit bigger sized speaker will still produce a bass even at low volume because of its bigger size of sound. But the problem with -small-sized speakers is that it can hardly produce bass owing to its small compartment and small size of sound, resulting in tinny sound at that low level.
  • @rodfs

Do all models of remax speakers sound pretty good just like these m8 and m16? Is the m16 the most highly recommendable model speaker by you from remax?

lumalakad at natutumba pala itong remax rb m16 pag nakatodo ang volume at heavy bass ang music mo. Muntik ng mahulog sa lapag buti na lang natumba sya na malapit sa gilid.
    for a few days break-in of this speaker, i found out that battery really takes long to run out of power. The speaker really produces a very loud sound that can fill a wider area or bigger rooms.
    An all-around speaker, for home use or for outdoor use bec. of its loudness and bec. it"s also ipx5 water resistant and dust-proof bec. of fabric covering , for any particular use like for any kind of music bec. of its EQ mode button. if it is vocal clarity that is more important to you when watching youtubes, you can shift to treble mode , or to standard mode if watching movies so that all sounds are balanced,or shift to bass mode for some music with bass-heavy.

-- edited by savvy on Jan 14 2019, 03:02 PM
  • bumigay na yung oontz angle 3 ko after 2 years of excessive usage.haha ayaw na nya mag charge. plan ko bumili ng replacement nito and halos remax m16 yung nakikita ko. ang problema ko lang is wala akong makitang seller aside sa lazada na walang feedbacks.
  • @savvy

hanggang 80% volume lang ako sa m16 kasi talagang malakas yung na eemit niya na sound but i also noticed that on some tracks when playing at max volume, sumasayaw na yung speaker hehe.

about sa other remax speakers, maganda din siguro yung m17 but so far, yung H1 ang best sounding sa mga natry ko frpm remax followed by the m8, m16, m9 then m2. but the m16 is the best all-around speaker so far sa mga remax speakers and also in its price range. two aspects malaki ang lamang ng m16 over the others, aesthetics and sound quality (also loudness).

@joakim

legit yung remax mobile na seller, sa kanya ako umorder sa lzd.
  • I use flexite stick pad to all of my bt speakers...for safety...
    Ang hihilig kasi sumayaw...hahaha
  • @rodfs
    How will you know if the remax m16 is already fully charged while charging? Does the neon light turns off automatically or it turns green from a red light?
  • ^^ the led light turns off
  • @rodfs
    Thanks a lot.
    I waited for more than 3 hrs and the lights turned off automatically. I think my other charger is defective.
    So after many days break-in of the speaker, all features are already tested working right.
    I felt hesitant at first to order it from there since i found no rating yet. But it was delivered on time in bubble wrap. I am the first one to post a rating there

-- edited by savvy on Jan 18 2019, 12:03 PM
  • to all:

may alam po ba kayo repair shop ng Doss Ahri Soundbox? yun saken kase nagcharge at may indicator pero ayaw bumukas. mukhang sa switch pero Im not sure. thanks in advance.
  • just got my charge 3 to pair with my flip 3 :)
  • @13thAngel_25
    try mo lang sa mga nagaayos ng cellphone, bakay alam nila paano ayusin.
  • @rodfs
    Glad to hear from you about your newly arrived speaker jbl charge 3, a high quality sound of bass to which tronsmart t6 is being compared as to the bass output, not exactly similar in sound but at least only near to equivalence in having a warm sound, soothing to the ears bec. of deep and punchy and reverberating bass.
    Best for pairing it with flip 3 for perfect tuning of the mids and highs to make the lows not too overpowering
    What can u say about it?
  • @savvy, yan ginagawa ko, charge 3 and flip 3 on party mode. mids and highs of flip 3 and lows of charge 3 for optimal sound output.
  • @savvy
    musta naman ang remax m16?
  • Ang hirap mag hanap ng remax m16 ngayon. Found one seller at l*z*d* last month, and wala nang posting ngayon. Baka may alam kayong ibang seller ng remax? Salamat.
  • ^^
    m16 is available now in the other online shop, in s*p*ee at the same price i bought it.

@rodfs
    musta naman ang remax m16?

sound of this m16 is not very bright like the tg and the HQ3 speaker and not very warm like the tronsmart t6.
    This M16 is a neutral(not very warm nor very bright) speaker that reproduces the frequency of the sound across our whole range of hearing in almost equal measure. It has a crisp sound that produces the different audio frequencies with every little detail of the acoustic instruments. The vocals and the middle instruments are not muffled by the overpowering bass. Though with its single subwoofer, it can emit a strong lows in the upper/higher level without or minimal distortion. Its bass sound is superior and more impressive than xiaomi v2, mifa f6, s7 or s20, jbl clip2, jbl go, etc. when i tested it side by side with the others.
  • m16 has no aux in but i use only aux cable when playing fm radio on celpon. But when i discovered that i can play the FM radio on my celpon on bluetooth mode, i no longer use the 3.5mm audio cable. I found out too that i can even use the equalizer apps to control the frequencies setting of the FM radio while playing it on bluetooth mode.

FM radio on bluetooth mode works only with OPPO, VIVO, XIAOMI, CHERRY MOBILE, but not with SAMSUNG phone, iphone, or myphone. Not sure if it works with HUAWEI cp.

you have to connect first the earphone or the 3.5m cable to the celphone before turning on the bluetooth of the celphone and of the speaker. Then open the FM radio app on cp. Just repeat the process when it does not work. Turn off and turn on again the bluetooth on the cp to see if it works.

Advantage of this setup on bluetoothed FM is that you can now place the speaker anywhere anyplace without affecting the sound with statics, with no change whatsoever on the sound receptions or signals. You can put your speaker inside the room and place your celpon outside near the window to have a clear and better radio reception

-- edited by savvy on Feb 08 2019, 05:51 PM
  • Mga master, normal lang ba na parang may amoy ng sunog na plastik si Flip 4. Mild burnt scent lang naman siya, kelangan ko pa idikit ang aking ilong sa fabric cover. In terms of SQ, normal lang ATA siya (wala ako ma compare-an). This is my first bluetooth speaker kaya medyo paranoid :D (bought from suking online store)
  • Nawala na nga ung remax m16 sa lzd. Baka naubos after rodfs and I posted our reviews. Joke only. That's where we ordered our units

Sa kabilang online shop meron pero ngayon nag fluctuate ang price. It's now P2.3k , only one seller
  • thank you savvy sa detailed feedback mo. di ko na kasi nagagamit ang m16 as my commander-in-chief took it hehehe.

naghahanap nga ako ng m16 but can't find one na affordable.
  • @rodfs
    Ha ha ha mahirap tanggihan ang commander-in-chief. Portable kasi sya with its sleek contour design with smooth curved edges and slimmer body and not bulging when put in the pouch unlike my round-shaped t6 or flip 3. Nilagyan ko sya ng black carabiner sa leather handle nya.
    And we know very well what will happen next if the product disappears temporarily from the market despite the increasing demand for it.
    Kasalanan natin to rodfs for introducing this unit and giving it an extensive review he he he
  • mga sirs,

im using JBL GO as pc speaker, maganda quality if via bluetooth, hassle lang kasi madalas ma disconnect di ko sure kung anung reason, tapos may certain games din na nawawala ang connection sa bluetooth, so ginamitan ko nalang ng 3.5 jack kaso meron naman syang continous static sound parang may nag ggrinding. may workaround po ba dun??
  • continous static sound parang may nag ggrinding

possible ground loop. nakasaksak ba sa AC yung speaker or nakasaksak sa PC via USB?
  • @khernitzz

sir, via usb lang po sa pc then 3.5 jack connected to monitor.

suspetsa ko yung Bluetooth eh naka auto connect kasi sa phone ko yung speaker so pag inon ko naka connect din sya agad sa phone, kasi nung inoff ko Bluetooth ng phone medyo nawala, kumbaga mas tolerable, pero if wala sanang disconnection sa Bluetooth mas klaro ang sound nya.. hindi din kaya dahil cheap lang yung Bluetooth dongle na gamit ko???

-- edited by 3570k on Feb 12 2019, 11:57 AM