Forum Topic

portable bluetooth speaker

• eto sounds na pinang test ko sa jbl partybox 300 and jbl eon 1

eto link other test music
    <click here for link>
  • @fxp888
    okay pa naman yung xiaomi mi v2 ko hanggang ngayon, mag 2 years na this may
  • sale sa lazada. okay ba yung Tronsmart Element Force . or may maisa suggest pa kayo na ibang bt speaker for 3k price range
  • @rofds
    pansin ko bago na packaging ng mi v2.
    parehas pa baí internals niya o firmware?
  • @iallenlee
    ana na yung bagong packaging? di na rin ako updated sa mga speakers ngayon, nawala na rin yung craze kung saan ang daming bagong release ng bt speakers. kay clavinetjunkie, parang tronsmart element force lang ang na review niya na portable bt speakers in the last 1.5 mos.

-- edited by rodfs on Mar 29 2019, 04:22 PM
  • Hindi maganda yun warranty ng xiaomi official store sa shpee. May sumasagot pero parang nakaka loko lang. Binabato ako sa shpeee customer support. Samantalang warranty dapat nila, walang kinalaman ang shpee sa items nila, lalo na pag labas na sa in house guarantee.

Kukuha na lang ako ng cheapy na tronsmart, may 12 month guarantee pa, no questions asked pa.
  • Me seller sa Sh**ee, mabebenta na daw ng Tribit MaxSound Plus sa June. I think it will be worth the wait. Meron sya Xsound Go for 2.6k. :)

-- edited by Schadenfr3ude on Mar 31 2019, 12:24 AM
  • ^^ that's good news. yan yung gusto kong kunin, Xsound Go
  • @rodfs

Pag meron ka na Sir, pa sound comparison naman sa xiaomi mi, remax, and flip 3 mo. TIA :)
  • is edifier mp202 a good buy? medyo mahal 5850 sa edifier stores
  • sino may experience sa aukey eclipse? sale kasi at 2460, medyo good deal. nasa 3600-3800 ang regular price.

* EDIT: THEY CANCELLED MY ORDER SAYING "OUT OF STOCK", PERO CLEARLY THEY MADE A MISTAKE WITH THE PRICING. I'M FAMILIAR WITH HOW SHPEE WORKS SO I CAN SEE THRU THE EXCUSES. So disregard the recommendation for the aukey speaker. Was at 1850ish last night, now it's at 2799*

currently looking for something mid size, decent but not spectacular. max 2500 budget lang ako. pang banyo lang, actually hehe. something I can bring pag mag out of town/hotel when showering or listening to audiobooks before going to bed.

ok na din ako actually sa price range ng noblecrown a8, remax m9. kaya lang baka kako lumang models na etong mga to at hindi na sulit.

speakers I've owned when I went on a bluetooth speaker shopping spree (but eventually sold nung nag sawa)
    jbl go
    jbl flip 3
    jbl charge 3 pair
    harman kardon onyx 3
    tronsmart t2 pair
    tronsmart splash
    xiaomi mi
    wking s20
    remax xmini
    jbl flip 4
    wking s7

was fine with having a xiaomi mi til it died. so currently on another speaker hunt, medyo time consuming.

-- edited by fxp888 on Apr 04 2019, 11:13 AM
  • sino may experience sa aukey eclipse? sale kasi at 2460, medyo good deal. nasa 3600-3800 ang regular price.

currently looking for something mid size, decent but not spectacular. max 2500 budget lang ako. pang banyo lang, actually hehe. something I can bring pag mag out of town/hotel when showering or listening to audiobooks before going to bed.

ok na din ako actually sa price range ng noblecrown a8, remax m9. kaya lang baka kako lumang models na etong mga to at hindi na sulit.

speakers I've owned when I went on a bluetooth speaker shopping spree (but eventually sold nung nag sawa)
    jbl go
    jbl flip 3
    jbl charge 3 pair
    harman kardon onyx 3
    tronsmart t2 pair
    tronsmart splash
    xiaomi mi
    wking s20
    remax xmini
    jbl flip 4
    wking s7

was fine with having a xiaomi mi til it died. so currently on another speaker hunt, medyo time consuming.

try tronsmart t6
  • Thanks, will try tronsmart na nga lang. Trying to transact with aukey (official store) was a bit disappointing. I edited my post above. Will look for something else.
  • Tama c langku. Try tronsmart t6. I have that speaker which i use for low to medium vol level because it emits a very smooth and very clean sound at that level with a deeper bass like that of the jbl charge 3. If you appreciate xiaomi mi2 for soft listening at low to med
    vol. , the t6 can be a good substitute for that. The t6 sound is like the kind of sound you hear from the stereo speakers inside a car. The speaker has a tilt towards the bass frequencies. The bass and vocals are more prominent, and the higher sounds, though present, are quieter and subdued. Warm speakers tend to sound more “musical,” and “pleasant.”
    To produce a perfect sound for t6 at low to med level, i use the treble booster app or any equalizer app from google play store. There is presence of strong tweeter or high sounds in t6 only it is not preset at low level
  • I observe that those speakers with two or more passive radiators or subwoofer tend to sound better like the ahri or doss soundbox color, tronsmart t6, jbl flip and charge,. Though there are some speakers with single subwoofer that sounds good too. But more often than not, the one with double bass speaker sounds much better. The reason t6 emits a strong bass is because it has a backup bass speaker underneath the speaker to reinforce the subwoofer located on the upperside of cylinder-shaped speaker

-- edited by savvy on Apr 05 2019, 03:11 PM
  • thanks savvy for the detailed review, I appreciate it. Will order the t6.

I have already placed an order for another xiaomi, but I purchased it from another seller. this one comes in an all white box. previous xiaomi speaker which came from the official xiaomi store came in a different packaging.

still frustrated with the shpee official xiaomi store. very silly replies
  • take a look whats inside the Tronsmart T6...
  • 4hours after reading savvy's reply, i already had a T6 with me hehe. now I remember why I left the thread, this is bad for the wallet. ty to shpee and grab express.

kinuha ko yung camo design. maybe this is a new color? I used to see only black and red. I googled a bit, to see if there were new versions of the t6 pero about the packaging lang ang nakita ko

<click here for link>

mine came in the newer box, has the newer marking on the body.

hopefully these are newer units as well, that have silent/unannounced improvements compared to the first runs (2016/2017 versions)

first impression: sounded a bit muddy for the first few seconds. maybe the ear got used to it after a while and started sounding pleasant. it is indeed bassy but it's not that overpowering. I no longer have my flip 3 and 4 with me for real time comparison but if you had a tronsmart t6 for half the price, thered be no need to get the JBLs. unless you're into buying the brand. the JBLs aren't twice as good sounding as the T6 at all.

got it for 2450 since I paid for grab (shpee 2300+150). a bit pricey but I dindt want to wait anymore and id probably lose more time searching online for something else. yung store sa pasay has these at 2000 only. pero talo pako sa gas, oras at toll pag pinuntahan ko pa.

overall, very satisifed. I have no need for waterproofing. happy with the quality to price ratio. and the 12 month warranty. it's loud, powerful and punchy enough for my needs. a bit of tuning para sa highs using the basic android equalizer was enough.

by the way, paanong malalaman kung full charge na?

included below: one of the ugliest pics of the t6. already too sleepy, sorry.

• by the way, paanong malalaman kung full charge na?

during charging color red led, full charge color green led on top...
  • Im considering this BlitzWolf BW-AS2, may user na ba nito dito?
  • maghapon nang naka plug yung t6 ko, light is still red. Will check again tomorrow, maybe defective.
  • Alin po ang mas maganda ang sq at malakas ang bass : Awei Y330 vs wking S20
  • @fxp888
    happy for your new purchase of the two speakers, xiaomi mi2 and the tronsmart t6. Camouflague color is a good variation from the only two colors available before, red and black. Sad to hear fromyou that the light is not turning green when charging is full supposed to be after 3-4 hours. HOw is that testing for whole day? is it defective?
  • Kakakuha ko lant ng extreme. Ang laki pala at lakas ng bass hahaha
  • I'm taking interest in this tronsmart force plus since it is considered to be an upgraded model combining the good features of the two speakers between tronsmart t6 and tronsmart mega. but a new tronsmart model again is being launched - the tronsmart t6 PLUS. It has almost the same look as the t6 plus all these added features: EQ mode to adjust to less deep bass or standard mode, TWS functions, TF card slot, 15 hours playtime, bluetooth 5.0 and IPX6 waterproof.
    So, if you have around 3k budget,instead of buying the jbl flip 4 that costs 6-7k at the malls , you may consider just to settle with this upgraded version of t6, the t6 plus or the tronsmart force plus with many more features than the jbl flip 4 at only less than half the price of the branded ones. The sound is not less than half the quality or SQ of the very pricey speaker but even has deeper or bigger size of bass than the jbl flip 3 or 4.

-- edited by savvy on Apr 10 2019, 01:54 PM
  • Hello mga ka bt! whats new po. its been months since the last time na nag visit ako dito. last purchase ko is Jbl flip 4. after a few months i sold it. sound was solid but the build is not. may napansin akong issue kaya binenta ko na. at mukang ayoko na mag JBL. dahil sa experience ko. anyway im trying to get Tribit MaxSound Plus sana available sya sa Melbourne pinapahanap ko sa sister ko. Uuwi kasi this coming June. replacement for Tronsmart T6 na inarbor nya sakin nung last na umuwi sya ng nov. 2018.

Note: Yung Tronsmart t6 till now ok pa rin at solid pa rin daw sound at battery life even lagi nyang ginagamit. i think may 1 year na yun. ilang months ko na kasi gamit yun before nya dalhin sa ibang bansa.
  • halos wala ng bagong bt speaker reviews sa youtube. dlxwillington, clavinet, speaker toni, javi's boom tech walang bago. tribit max sound plus at tronsmart force lang ang latest speakers pero 1 month ago pa. sana meron pang bagong brands na mag lau-launch.
  • May bago akong bluetooth speaker: TYLEX X-M09. Battery is 2,000mah and has a led light at the bottom. May carabiner(?) para masabit sa backpack or tent.

• I have already placed an order for another xiaomi, but I purchased it from another seller. this one comes in an all white box. previous xiaomi speaker which came from the official xiaomi store came in a different packaging.

@fxp888
    parehas lang ba ang sound quality ng xiaomi with different packaging?
    sa akin yun plain white, using Frequency Generator app, sumasabit ang xiaomi v2 ko sa 92hz.
    may squawking sound.
  • hello, worth it ba yung 2x Element Force+ ? ang benta kasi sakin nito.
    Pair two Force+ speakers for the ultimate 3D stereo sound to enhance your audio experience.

edit: or Element Mega nalang? gagamitin ko nga pala as main PC speaker?

-- edited by akosichoii on Apr 12 2019, 12:22 PM