Forum Topic

The Movies Thread (Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations. Spoilers not allowed.)

• Post deleted #11942260
  • t3nma Send Message View User Items on 24 May 17 @ 05:07 PM - User is online #

iyong weight ng adamantium claws nya at impact ng pag slice nya or pierce dapat mababalian sya ng bone sa arms diba?

Pag sa real world, malamang. Pero alam naman natin na sa cinema blurred ang laws ng physics, science, medicine.

Sabagay, iyong kay Wolverine kasi plausible since adamantium din bone structures nya kaya kayang supportahan ang impact ng mga slice at pierce nya. At na explain din mabuti kung bakit nasa labas ang brief ni superman.
  • Question lang.

Since hindi Adamantium ang bone structure ni X-23 Laura only her claws, iyong weight ng adamantium claws nya at impact ng pag slice nya or pierce dapat mababalian sya ng bone sa arms diba?

you're assuming Laura is just a normal kid with normal bones and normal anatomy and normal DNA but with bone claws.
  • Logan - Nice movie. Galing ni Laura umarte.
  • tatanda pa kaya si Laura ? ano impact nung pagiging mutant niya pagtanda?
  • Same kay wolverine
  • tatanda pa kaya si Laura ? ano impact nung pagiging mutant niya pagtanda?

immortal siya, kaya lang naman namatay si wolverine dahil nilalason na siya ng ada, di na kayang habulin ung regeneration ability.

• 4/5

Panget daw sabi ng iba but mas nagustuhan ko to kaysa Part 2. Leslie Chow is a legendary character and John Goodman is a very effective and scary bad guy
  • immortal si wolverine.
    pero depende sa director, writer o producer.
    noon astig si wolverine. pero kailangan kumita ng pera. kaya kung ano anong pahirap na isipan ng mga writers.

logan is the best fox can do with what its got. x men(mutant) rights.

-- edited by rodriv on May 25 2017, 10:51 PM
  • wala pa bang nakakapanood dito ng Pirates Of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge?
  • spoilers na kayo sa Logan oi. hala kayo. haha

anyway.

Gravity. kakapanood ko lang.

9/10
    Simple lang ng plot. Pero one of the movies where less is more.

-- edited by Alpha_13 on May 25 2017, 10:55 PM
  • logan 3/5

sakto lang naman.fight scene is brutal pero nanawa na ako sa move na claw attacks..magaling kasi umarte yung trio kaya tingin ko yun yung nag dala kahit na action drama..

the best scene for me nung sinapak nung anak yung ama straight sa mukha..hahaha ang astig..
  • Post deleted #11943543
  • Post deleted #11943686
  • Kuroko's Basketball: Last Game - 9/10

No dull moments puro action at kuhang kuha lahat at lahat sila nagshine..
  • Get Out - 9/10

Kakaiba tong movie na to. May mga wtf at gulat moments. Pero hindi to gulatan. Panuorin niyo nalang. :)
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge 3/5

Special Appearance lang pala si ano _____?!
    naiinis ako dun sa dalawa, yung story parang supporting character lang si Jack Sparrow?!
  • musician?

• Raw (2016)
    - not as gory or shocking as i was expecting. nicely shot though.
    - i wished they focused more on the coming-of-age stuff than the sister-relationship drama. it seemed they were conflicted on how they want to portray the sister.
    - female and male lead lack chemistry. their subplot feels like an after thought.

this is seemingly hyped up as a very disturbing film, but it's far from that. i'd say it's quite accessible considering its themes and level of violence. you may get bored.

2/5
  • Pinanonood ko ulit with subtitle lalong pumanget para sakin.

Suicide Squad 5/10
  • ^LOL
  • Extortion - 8/10

• Thanks dun sa na-recommend ng THE INVISIBLE GUEST (a.k.a. CONTRATIEMPO). I really like these Rashomon-type movies. Probably because I have a particular fondness in solving puzzles. The movie seemed to have that Drishyam vibe to it also, which made me like it even more.

=================================

Anyway, here's another movie that I just saw and kinda liked.

BERLIN SYNDROME

It's filmed in Berlin (duh) and the city itself is a character unto its own. The empty buildings have lots of stories to tell (and hide). I can't say enough about the lead character's performance (Teresa Palmer in a very challenging role). And the "villain" is so effective in making you hate him.

8/10
  • Logan

10/10

nagustuhan ko
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge 9.5/10
  • rewatched in Blu-Ray (yes, my first)

Rouge One: A Star Wars Story

9.5/10
  • War Machine
    Brad Pitt.

puro talkies yung movie, pero dull yung mga lines nila..
    more on political motivated theme.
    all-star cast pero parang may kulang..

5/10 lang
  • Movie marathon last weekend:

Kimi no na wa - 9/10

Logan - 8.5/10

The space between us - 8/10

Not a boring rainy weekend because of those movies.
  • John Wick 2 - 10/10

Winston you're such a legend.
  • ^^ Likewise, I am also impressed with JOHN WICK: Chapter 2 -- the sequel that, for me, is better than the first installment.

I like the sparse dialogue, video game action sequences, stylized everything, and the obvious nod to Game Of Death (Bruce Lee's last movie). It's a unique universe that the characters live in and it's great that there's lots of room for expansion in the next movies to be made (hopefully).