Forum Topic

Solution to dragon war mouse

• For all the Dragon War Gaming Mouse users, here\'s a good solution for you.

Problem: Cursor not responding, mouse buttons working

Reason 1: Dirty Surface/Mouse Pad
    Symptom: LED light is not dim, mouse functioning on other surfaces
    Test: Try the mouse on other surfaces.
    Solution: Use other surface or Clean Mousepad. To clean a gaming mouse pad (the cloth surface), use luke warm water and use liquid soap to clean it. You can use a brush to thoroughly clean the mouse pad.
    Fix tested on a Dragon War Leviathan Gaming Mouse and Dragon War Speed Edition Gaming Mousepad

The cursor doesn\'t respond because there are some dirt that is interrupting the sensor\'s readings.

Reason 2: Dying LED light at bottom
    Symptom: LED at bottom is dim or no light at all.
    Test: Try to run the mouse on your monitor (it\'s crazy, I know)
    Solution: Change the LED at bottom with either bright Red or Blue LED. Just unscrew and open the mouse, then desolder the dying LED, and resolder a new one, it will be good as new.
    CAUTION: Be careful when opening the mouse, models that have side buttons have wirings connected to the upper part of the mouse, be careful not to rip the wires.
    Fix tested on a Dragon War Leviathan Gaming Mouse

The cursor doesn\'t respond because the Mouse\'s sensor requires light to reflect from the surface to the sensor. Since the light is dying, the sensors can\'t see the surface thus not being able to give proper readings and output to the cursor.

If there are more problems regarding Dragon War Gaming Mice, just comment your problem and I\'ll try to solve that fix.
  • I have a dragonwar chaos mouse and my LED is dead. i want to replace the LED. I removed the screw from the bottom but I can remove the shell. Its too hard to remove it. Can you tell how to open this mouse? What kind of lock mechanism is there..?

Thank you so much!!!
  • i have a drgaon war mouse G9 thor i just bought it its just a 2 week old from me, i tried to bring it back to datablitz MARKET MARKET but unfortunately they only had 1 week warranty for their products which is so intrguing ,anyways my prob is the sensor its not working, the buttons not working, but the lights are fine does any body have a solution here? or wat can i do to open dis mouse i cant fine any screw holes help plss :( TIA
  • I have DRAGON WAR ELE-G7 CHAOS BLUE-SENSOR GAMING MOUSE and within a month of purchase, the cursor has stopped responding, but the lights and right/left click buttons are working fine. Since the LED is not working, I hope I am right in assuming that I have to get a new LED. But there aren't any screws in that mouse model, so I don't know how to open it to replace the LED. Can anyone help/guide me? Thanks
  • I have a DragonWar ELE G-9 worth 1500Rs.
    It used to work perfectly but after 2-3 months of use it is not working at all.
    It is just non connecting.
    After trying hard it connects but as soon as i move it it disconnects.
    Plzz help cuz this is the only gaming mouse i have and i dont have money to buy another!
  • Paano po ayusin yung astra mouse? Yung cursor kasi pumupunta ng kusa sa bottom left ng screen (sa may start button). Nakakapag-click at right-click naman ako pero ayaw gumalaw nung cursor. Sinubukan ko na sa ibang pc pero ganun pa rin ang nangyayari. Medyo dim yung ilaw nya. Paano po buksan to? Thanks!
  • Pano buksan ung mouse wala kasi screw meron po ba kayo video or photos?