Forum Topic

Dying Light

• Been waiting this for months and every news about this game becomes more exciting. This game looks a combination of Dead Island(minus in-human powers) and Mirror\'s Edge.

Who will get this game and on what platform will you get this? :D
  • Hmmm... coop ba to? I mean, split screen kaya like RE5 and RE6? Or online co-op lang like Dead Island?
  • Mukhang sobrang hirap kung split-screen MP ito dahil sa masyadong mabilis ang action sa game na ito; Mirror\'s Edge + Dead Island ang gameplay eh.
  • Dying Light Face-Off: PC vs PS4 vs Xbox One Screenshot and Video Comparison <click here for link>

Error Fixes for Dying Light PC; Stuttering, FPS Drops, Lag, DLL Crash, Sound Issues, and More <click here for link>
  • sarap laruin neto hehe :) dahil sa parkour eh maraming possibilities
  • After playing this, going back to other first-person games feels really constrained. Walang parkour eh. Hahaha!
  • Already completed the game @ 86 hours including sidequests but not all easter eggs since i dont read guides. Currently sold/lend my steam ID with the Dying Light purchase to a friend of mine.

Napansin ko dito mas madami naglalaro nito sa Xbox at PS4 kumpara sa PC which is minority lang. With the last patch mas humiram makahanap ng coop game sa MM. The thing is if u mod your game hindi kana makaka join sa hindi modded game.

I am testing mods now using RLD version via tunngle. Napansin ko lang mas madami pa population na naglalaro sa tungle kesa legit via steam. :)
  • My rating 9/10 minus points for the dupe glitches and the semi hanging ending.

All in all (arguably) the best zombie game of all time!

I played DI series it doesnt even come close to Dying Light. As for the parkour, the game has parkour moves that even outmatch Assassin\'s Creed. And please do not compare Mirror\'s Edge napakalayo po that was supposed to be a shooting game with parkour but the moves there seems robotic hindi realistic.

If you \"really played\" this game I am sure you will rate it high too and possibly eager as well for the new content to be released.

BTW this game also supports Oculus Rift. Ipon mode ako waiting for CV1 pag nagmura na ng unti. :)
  • guys napansin nyo ba yung parang bug na minsan di gumagana yung parang Use/Action button, yung di ka makakuha ng item, di makabukas ng pinto. kelangan pa irestart yung game para gumana ulit
  • Nagulat ako sa thread niyo. Unang basa ko \"Dying List\" Napaisip agad ako, ano ba to nililista ang mga mamamatay? LOL!

Wala lang. Huwag niyo lang ako pansinin. Natawa lang ako nasaba ko eh lol!
  • @johnfrades

use latest patch 1.4
  • Dying Light: Performance Analysis And Benchmarks <click here for link>

Dying Light looks great at all detail level settings, and to play it comfortably at 1080p with low or medium details enabled, a GeForce GTX 750 Ti is your best bet. Picking one up for as little as $150 is hard to argue against when it bests the more expensive Radeon R9 270X. This is my recommended minimum card for this game if you\'re not too picky about staying above 60 FPS at all times.

To play without stuttering or annoying frame rate drops, the GeForce GTX 980 is naturally your best bet at 1920x1080 and up if you want to maximize graphics quality. As usual, 4K absolutely wrecks performance, so I can\'t recommend any specific card for that resolution since everything we tested averaged within 6 FPS of each other. Only Nvidia\'s GeForce GTX 980 was able to maintain a minimum above 25 FPS. In general, AMD graphics cards don\'t perform as well as GeForce boards in this title, especially when we get to the high-end.

When it comes to your platform, Dying Light is all about an efficient architecture. Even the Core i3-3220 sustains a minimum frame rate over 30 with maximum details enabled at 1080p. AMD\'s FX family isn\'t as successful, though it enables passable performance with minimum drops down to 26 FPS. This could be mitigated if you\'re willing to dial back detail.
  • Guys just started playing the game last night using an I5 4460 + 970gtx settings are maxed out, is it just me or parang washout ung colors? I will try to post picks later :D

-- edited by jokolops on Mar 06 2015, 08:28 PM
  • ^effect yata yan ng HBAO+
  • @BCFreeman
    Thanks boss! i will try to change the setting later :D
  • Washed out din kasi sa akin sa Far Cry 4 pag naka on HBAO.
  • Dying Light: The Following Receives Price Increase Due To Its Size
    <click here for link>
  • Dying Light: The Following review by Kotaku
    <click here for link>

• Dying Light: Enhanced Edition now has a DRM-free version at GOG <click here for link>
  • UP ko to, sarap larin neto, nalaro ko pa lang yun orig games,
    hanap pa ko na mura na the following