Forum Topic

PC Gaming or Console Gaming?

• tipidpcjopepets

Your opinion is not to be respected YOU SOUND LIKE THE KID YOU ARE DESCRIBING. Maybe you do like console after all than PC. Mature people who are educated will not comment the things that you\'ve said.

Ano ito panibagong gawang thread para ipag patuloy ung pinagtatalunan?
  • heto din ang current dilemma ko ngayon :(
  • I have a console and PC and for me its all about the genre and the preffered controllers:

FPS for now PC ako, parang mas ok ang mouse pad and keys

driving - console, kasi exclusive ang... FH2 :D

RPGs - pwede na console

Fighting Games... sa Arcade nalang ako pupunta :)

ala lang...
  • I\'ve decided na itransfer yung funds ko for console after 11 years of gaming using PC.

Minsan kasi nakakafrustrate na rin mag upgrade ng mag upgrade (different slots, etc)

Just bought PS4 yesterday para lang makaplay ng NBA 2k15 na smooth and so far walang pagsisisi sa decision ko.

Plus, sure na gagana yung mga latest games for 6-7 years unlike pag PC, every 2 years upgrade ng upgrade
  • get both, win win
  • PC gaming is actually not just about playing games... a huge amount of time is also devoted to building the rig, modding, benchmark and overclocking.
  • Walang kwentang pag talunan ito!
  • Plus, sure na gagana yung mga latest games for 6-7 years unlike pag PC, every 2 years upgrade ng upgrade

i disagree on that ... on my opinion. no offense ok.

have my RIG since 2010, and almost ALL LATEST games as of now 2016. eh NALALARO ko sa RIG ko. never upgraded the procie/ram/gpu/mobo. just added an 500gb HDD to make it 2TB .

- Battlefield 3-4 @ULTRA SETTINGS
    - Call Of Duty 3-4 @ULTRA SETTINGS
    - NBA2k14-2k15 @MAX Settings
    - Street Fighter IV Arcade Edtion @ULTRA/MAX Settings
    - Specs Ops The Line @ULTRA Settings
    - Metal Gear Solid Revengeance @ULTRA Settings
    - Batman Arkham Asylum and Origins @Ultra Settings
    - GTA IV @HIGH Settings

so, why say that you need to upgrade every 2yrs? now that my RIG is it's 6th year na..and still kicking some good games that am playing... :D

i also do both have a PS2 slim and PS3 super slim console ... :D
  • pc. di ka naman makakapag laro ng dota2 dyan sa console eh haha