Mga sir, tanong ko lang po if ano yung solution sa mga problem na itatanong ko. May mga answer na kasi pero di ko alam paano nag-arrive sa sagot na yun. Thanks po.
1. From a boat, the angle of elevation of the foot of a light house on the edge of a cliff is 34 degrees, If the cliff is 150m high, how far from the base of the cliff is the boat?
Answer is 222m.
2. Horizontal line point B to point C is 12cm in length. Vertical line point C to point G is 5cm in length. Calculate length BG.
Answer is 13cm.
3. An airplane has an airspeed of 275 km/h, and flies on a bearing of 295. The wind is blowing at a speed of 225 km/h from West to East. What is the head wind and what is the crosswind?
Answer is head wind = 204 km/h and cross wind = 95 km/h
Many thanks po sa makakatulong! If may alam po kayong mga sites pa na may sample questions na ganito with solutions, hihingin ko lang po sana yung link. Thanks po.
Need help in simple mathematics
trigo question lang yan.
1. tan 34 = 150/x
2. phytagorean = a2 + b2 = c2
12^2 + 5^2 = c^2
3. di ko lam
-- edited by arthurjr07 on Oct 22 2014, 12:43 PM
^ thanks sir arthur!
3. The air speed of the airplane is not important. With a bearing of 295 degrees, the plane is flying approximately west-northwest 65 degrees from the north heading.
The component of the wind the plane is flying against (the headwind) is
HW = 225 x sin(65º) = 225 x 0.9063 = 203.9 km/hr
The component of the wind blowing across the plane (crosswind) is
CW = 225 x cos (65º) = 225 x 0.4226 = 95.1 km/hr
^ sir motion, thanks a lot! yan na lang yung problema ko. Thanks for solving!
Anyone can help:
Solve for the equation of a line
1) passing through points P1(7, 3) , P2(2, -6).
2) slope is -1/3 , passing through P1(2, 3).
3) slope is -4, x intercept is -3/4.
4) slope is 2/3, y intercept is 4.
Find the equation of a line.
a) parallel y = 3x + 4, passing through P1(-2, 5)
b)parallel to a line passing P1(0, -3) and P2(-6, 4) and passing through P3(-1, 4).
c) perpendicular to the line y = x + 4 and passing through (-2, -6).
d) perpendicular to the line passing through point P1(3, 2) , P2(4, -6), and passing through P3(-6, 4).