Forum Topic

Official ASUS Graphics Card Thread - Updates, Questions, and Cool Stuff!

• YES TEAM READ ??
  • Hey guys? Anyone interested in building your rig for bitcoin mining? You might want to check out ASUS graphics cards dedicated for mining, the ASUS GTX 1060 (Mining P106) and Radeon RX 470 (Mining RX 470)!

You may check out more information here in this link :
    https://www.techspot.com/news/69895-asus-launch-custom-gpus-bitcoin-mining.html

"While most high end GPUs are more than up to the task computationally, they're not designed for non-stop use. To aid in that endeavor, Asus has created specialty versions of the GTX 1060 (Mining P106) and Radeon RX 470 (Mining RX 470) that are meant to excel in long term reliability."
  • @Charm123: This mining card is actually being sold here, but in few quantities. Demand is really high for mining cards.
  • The ASUS GTX 1050Ti Phoenix is Top Notch. It can handle DOTA 2 at High settings. Hihi. Plus it's quiet and I haven't encounter heating yet. Not bad for a single fan GPU. Hihi
  • I bought my brother a GT1030, the one with no fans. And I'm quite amazed that it can handle video editing. I was quite hesitant at first because my brother is a heavy user, but the GPU handled League of Legends with ease. :)
  • Anyone know a good riser cable to Vertical mount gpu?
  • how to warranty asus gt730 dop. march 2017? where to avail 3 years distro?
  • Now here's a treat for all you proud gaming geeks! Get a FREE ROG shirt when you purchase any ASUS / ROG components* worth P10,000! Offer is EXCLUSIVE ONLY for claiming in our #ROG Zone at #ComicConAsia2018. See you there!

• Got nothing to play on your shiny new #ROG and #AREZ Strix Vega 64 / 56 video card? Why not claim a FREE Far Cry 5, courtesy of AMD. Simply go to amdrewards.com, complete info requirements and follow game transfer procedures. Voila! The game is yours! Promo runs until 6/30.

-- edited by AsusPH on May 11 2018, 10:21 AM
  • Buy ROG, Win ROG!

When you buy participating Asus products, you'll have a chance to win a PUBG-Certified PC worth 175K pesos!

Click this: <click here for link> for more details. Goodluck!

-- edited by AsusPH on May 16 2018, 09:53 AM
  • Join The Crew!

Receive The Crew 2 when you buy an Asus GeForce® GTX 1080Ti OR 1080 graphics card!
    Promo period is from June 5 - July 3, 2018 and is only open to purchases made in the Philippines.
    Redeem the game here: <click here for link>

• San distro ng asus gpu?