Forum Topic

Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4) Thread (Jailbreak, piracy discussion & trolling is prohibited)

• ^ you need a tool set, punta ka na lang sa shopee and search JAKEMY JM-8139 or if you want a high quality one, get the ifixit pro tech toolkit.

sa case ko naman, instead of repasting I used IC thermal graphite instead since naging jet engine na yung PS4 Pro ko in the past (2 years ago) and after applying that thermal pad, it never gone to jet engine noise again, though I still need to clean the heatsink fins which you can do by just popping out the top cover yearly but repasting it? nope...

-- edited by polka on Jul 02 2021, 10:15 PM
  • I'm tired of cheaters on Red Dead Online PC. Just got a PS4 Pro yesterday lol. The seller said that its the latest version which is the most quiet.

Are the stands or coolers really necessary?

-- edited by getvexed on Jul 05 2021, 09:52 AM
  • ^ marami ng mga video sa youtube that defunct those trash coolers. they do nothing but put annoying noise on your console.

the only effective to cool it is put a potentiometer mod on the fan and adjust the fan speed of the ps4 according to your likings by using this one <click here for link>

anything else is, well, the only smart way to cooldown a ps4 is to get the console idolized Justin Bieber and use PS4 Temperature app.
  • ^ you need a tool set, punta ka na lang sa shopee and search JAKEMY JM-8139 or if you want a high quality one, get the ifixit pro tech toolkit.

ito ba yun?

• pede na ba itong essential or kulang ito?

-- edited by Kabron on Jul 05 2021, 06:51 PM
  • sa case ko naman, instead of repasting I used IC thermal graphite instead since naging jet engine na yung PS4 Pro ko in the past (2 years ago) and after applying that thermal pad, it never gone to jet engine noise again, though I still need to clean the heatsink fins which you can do by just popping out the top cover yearly but repasting it? nope...

salamat sa tip okay na kaya ito? ididikit lang ba ito?

• marami ng mga video sa youtube that defunct those trash coolers. they do nothing but put annoying noise on your console.

Thanks, a plain stand is what I got and I noticed that the console noise isn’t really that noticeable when playing anyway. I can hear my mining rig more which is around 25 feet away from me lol.
  • Good morning po.

It seems na di ako makapaglaro using PS Now sa PC ko. I always get this error:

"Unfortunately, your network delay might make PlayStation Now unusable in your area.
    You can make sure by connecting a LAN cable and trying the connection test again."

I tested both with Globe Unli Fiber 2499 (50MBPs) and sa Converge ng kapatid ko na plan 1500. Same error.

Baka may workaround po kayo? Thank you!

PS: US Account po yung account ko.
  • hello, kaya po mag output ng 4k 60p yung ps4? kung kaya, ano kailangan (hdmi v2.0 cable, etc.?)
  • @smooth_76

probably a US account is using a US CDN. so, of course it will connect over US servers and thus the network delay. try mo kumuha ng PS Plus using HK/Singapore account or JP account, I tested it as trial back then with JP account using PLDT line 100mbps and its kinda fine, medyo trippy nga lang yung input delay so yeah.... take note, nasa 18ms yung ping ko noon but still the input delay is really bad.
  • meron ba dito naka slim using 1440p monitor? Playing AC Valhalla and LOU2 masyado mababa ng ang FSP result mejo nakakahilo n para sa mata ko. may solution ba dito like pwede paliitin ung resolution to improve FPS idk newbie here. Thanks in advance
  • @smooth_76

probably a US account is using a US CDN. so, of course it will connect over US servers and thus the network delay. try mo kumuha ng PS Plus using HK/Singapore account or JP account, I tested it as trial back then with JP account using PLDT line 100mbps and its kinda fine, medyo trippy nga lang yung input delay so yeah.... take note, nasa 18ms yung ping ko noon but still the input delay is really bad.

Nag sign up po ako Sir para lang po sa PS Now for PC kasi wala po akong PS4 or any console for that matter hahaha. And my only option for getting the service is using a US Account. Actually newbie po talaga ako sa mga consoles and their services. Maybe charge to experience na lang po yung 1 month subscription ko. Wala po talaga akong mahanap na workaround para mapagana.
  • ^ US PSN ba gamit mo?
  • US PSN ba gamit mo?

Nung ginawa ko po yung account, bale from PS Now po kasi ako nag sign up. US po pinili ko Sir. So yes, US po sya.
  • wala bang ps plus subscription sale?

mag eexpire na ps+ ko sa end July
  • Does anyone know how to fix buttons pressing simultaneously on DS4? Whenever I press circle, napipindot din ng kusa ang square and vice versa. I've tried it on PC and mobile devices and the issue still persists. I have also bought and replaced the circuit film ribbon pero andun pa din ang issue.
  • Does anyone know how to fix buttons pressing simultaneously on DS4? Whenever I press circle, napipindot din ng kusa ang square and vice versa.

nababagsak mo ba yung controller mo? if yes baka lumuwag na yung flex connection nyan between the connection to the flex button and the actual PCB ng controller mismo. the only best thing you can do for it is open it, clean up the ribon connection, place it back and make sure its secured and after that it should work again.

nangyari na to sa akin multiple times with PS3 controller which is the DS3 version, mas ok pa yung controller ng PS3 na SixAxis lang (no vibration motors) since the flex cable connection ng controller sa face buttons is actually secured with a actual connector, compared to DS3 and DS4 controller which the connection from face button is actually just sandwich together which can cause issue later on.

-- edited by polka on Jul 23 2021, 08:22 AM
  • Hi please help me. Is there a way to transfer saves from my PC to my PS4 using USB?
    Whenever I do it PS4 cannot detect the saves. Those were saves I backed up years ago

I want to upload them to ps plus para magamit ko sa PS4, galing PS3 mga yun eh
  • ^ if those save files came from PS3 originally, then you can only upload it to Cloud by only using PS3. there's no way around it unfortunately. Only PS4 can transfer save files to PS5 (still subjected to the game if it supports it, some of them only support save migration from PS4 to PS5 by using Cloud saves).