Forum Topic

Official Mini-ITX Thread (See Page 1 for Info) - stop naming sellers!

• @vatch3173
    I know this is an itx thread but can you recommend a super tiny case that can hold an m-ATX board and a 240mm rad? Or wala talaga?

Assuming you are willing to skip the 240mm AIO and you have not bought the motherboard yet... take a look at Jonsbo C2 for Php 2K. Probably the smallest case available that can fit a Micro-ATX motherboard.

<click here for link>

Cooling is very limited, so you might want to consider modding the case and adding an extra fan mount on the top panel so you can have a 120mm exhaust or intake.
  • IRC, jonsbo c2 won't fit standard matx mobo.
  • another velka 3 case cheaper build for budget itx build...
  • IRC, jonsbo c2 won't fit standard matx mobo.

Not all Micro-ATX motherboards will fit, only those motherboards within 245mm x 215mm dimensions. Basically any rectangular shaped Micro-ATX board with two DIMM slots. Those motherboards are still under the Micro-ATX standard.
  • I hava an inwin A1 case, and a GTX 1060 card, can someone please help me build a Ryzen rig to be used for gaming and editing, no monitor. Thank you. Budget around 40-50k cpu only.
  • I hava an inwin A1 case, and a GTX 1060 card, can someone please help me build a Ryzen rig to be used for gaming and editing, no monitor. Thank you. Budget around 40-50k cpu only.

maximize the budget without the psu and gpu noh ?
  • my initial vote goes toward a 3900x with x470-i mobo. the combo should cost around 39k (based on pizzahub pricing), unfotunately, I dont think the remaining 11k will be enough for SSD, RAM and D15 (or equivalent 160mm tower).
  • AMD Ryzen 7-3700X 18160
    Gigabyte B450i 6280
    Gskills Trident Z neo 16gb 3600mhz 7240
    Adata XPG 512GB NVME SX8200 pro 4420
    Noctua U12S 2930

total around 39030 price based on pchub
  • @sleepygeepy

thanks man might consider yun B360 na lang, gusto niya din kasi ng di sobrang liit saka un features nun case na wireless charging gusto niya

@awakeazure
    thanks for the suggestion pero gamit niya na kasi now is Corsair Air 240 nagustuhan ni misis yun A1 pink edition eh haha

current unit niya kasi Intel Core i3-8100 + Gigabyte B360M-D3H
  • Post deleted #12260040
  • Post deleted #12260041
  • New revision?

-- edited by ormoreno on Oct 17 2019, 07:52 PM
  • Ang ganda ng revisions ng V6 T_T
  • CPU: Amd A8 7600 Kaveri - 4200
    HSF: Stock Cooler
    MB: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XN-WIFI - 4950
    RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8gb 8gbx1 DDR3 1866 CL10 - 2190
    HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB - 2900
    PSU: Deepcool DA500 - 1200
    VGA: Sapphire R7-360 Nitro OC 2gb - 5400
    ATX: Sharkoon QB ONE- 1800

Got this list from the first page. Sa tingin nyo ok pa rin ang ganitong set-up?

Occasional use of basic photoshop and lightroom.
    Mostly multi-tasking with powerpoint and web-browsing.

I'm thinking of adding another stick of 8gb ram para 16gb.
    Then ssd na 480gb, instead of hdd.

May monitor na rin ako (1080p), currently kinakabit ko sa laptop through hdmi.

Let me know if you have suggestions.
    Thank you ????
  • @feistyfeeble
    That's a very outdated setup. The A8-7600 isn't even available anymore.

A rig built around a Ryzen 5 3400G + Gigabyte B450 I Aorus Pro Wifi + 16GB DDR4-3000 or 3200 dual-channel RAM kit (2x 8GB RAM sticks) should be more than enough for your needs.

-- edited by awakeruze on Oct 21 2019, 01:38 AM
  • @awakeruze
    What about the psu, vga? Retain pa rin or my newer versions na rin po ba?
    I've been searching some websites na rin, and it seems that even the sharkoon qb one is no longer available na rin.
    Any suggestions?
    Thank you.
  • Thanks chyll2 and onen for the suggestions..
  • @feistyfeeble

I think that the built-in Vega 11 graphics of the Ryzen 5 3400G might be enough for your use case. As for casing and PSU, I suggest reading the last 5-10 pages, of this thread.
  • Arrived today to complete my second build(Team Red) and to finalize my first build(Team Blue/Green). hehehe..

• May QBX users ba dito? are you guys getting good temps on the graphics card and tried switching between 25mm thick fans, 15mm, and no fans on the bottom?

So tinitest ko ang QBX ko with ROG strix 1070 tapos playing far cry 5 in it and im getting 77 degrees - 82 degrees temp on it when 25mm fans are on the bottom, so I turned off the fan(di ko muna tinanggal) and I got 63 degrees max on it.

So with this results Im concluding removing the 25mm fans will be better, but should my temps improve with premium 15mm fans installed in the bottom?

any comments on how I could improve gpu temps?
  • QBX user with the same setup and issue you have

GPU is Galax 1060 Exoc white

Fin and fan setup was too short, I had to buy an Accelero 3 (cheaper Rajintek morpheus) and copied a setup I found on the internet, good temps overall, max 60C on gaming

For your setup you can first try removing the shroud and stock fans, since the 25mm is actually choking your GPU fans

What you need to do is to directly blow the bottom intake towards the GPU heatsinks, create a fan extender between the case and 120mm fan.

Otherwise create a weird air tunnel for the front 80mm to blow cool air towards the GPU
  • any ideas san makakakuha ng 20-series na itx gpus (bukod sa palit). need ng under 175mm para sa 3.6L build
  • As per research regarding GPU temps sa QBX (dahil balak ko din bumuo sa Kaze) either replace the case feet with 17mm or more na rubber/aluminum feet then buy a 240mm magnetic filter, or use the stock case feet and filter but attach at least 5-10mm case feet pa to raise the bottom and be able to feed air from below

-- edited by ormoreno on Oct 27 2019, 09:49 PM
  • Quick shots of my QBX

2x25mm Noctua 3k RPM bottom intake directly blowing to Accelero 3 cooler
    2x15mm Noctua for top exhaust
    1x25mm Noctua 3k RPM side intake blowing towards wraith spire cooler

1x80mm Noise blocker front intake (tentative, sometimes I don't use this for dust purposes)

Currently figuring out which is the optimal noise + fan performance setup, bottom-top-front fans are linked to the GPU temp via the fan controller.

Side and CPU fan are linked to CPU temp

-- edited by Riesig on Oct 28 2019, 08:47 AM
  • Anyone knows some way I can continue my 1150 build.. my B85M-itx just died as confirmed by a technician, and I can't find any spare itx board.
  • First itx casing ko naka 2200g nga lang hehe

• ^
    Unang tingin ko, grabe ang linis ang. Linis ng cable management. Yun pala wala pang power supply cables na connected. Hahaha. GPU na lang kulang complete na sir.
  • Mga sir.

InWin A1 Plus or Lian Li TU150?

Wala kasi ako mahanap na direct comparison in terms of Temps, Noise and Overall quality. Also, wala rin kasi ako mahanap na A1 plus reviews from fan favorites on youtube kaya alanganin ako in choosing.
    First build ko kasi so start from scratch, will be using an Air cooler.
  • Okay ba itong build for casual gaming, web browsing and streaming, video editing (pang vlog :D)?

cpu: Ryzen 5 3400G
    mobo: Gigabyte B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI
    ram: Patriot Viper 4 Blackout 16 GB (2 x 8 GB)
    storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
    case: In Win Chopin

Thanks.

-- edited by gianpaolo31 on Oct 30 2019, 03:26 PM