Forum Topic

TPC USA Chapter

• @Alpha_13

Pwede more than 1 application for H1B... no consequence... but you can only have one H1B visa... if both get approved, and you applied for the 1st H1B visa, and then applied for the 2nd H1B Visa, your first H1B visa will be cancelled and the 2nd will be stamped...
  • Tanong ko lang kung pinipilihan din ba ung Addidas Yeezy shoes sa US? O makikita mo lang sa mga normal na shoe stores dyan?
  • Hi. So nag offer na rin ung sa Colorado (Walden) and told me they're in the process of talking with their lawyers with regard to the visa procedure. Ngayon, iniinvite nila ko to visit the Job site so that I can also have the fairness to decide if the location is acceptable for me, as I've said, ito yung remote area, sa paa ng bundok. lol. Medyo intriguing and I want to check actually, meron akong B1/B2 visa so no "initial" problem with entering the US.

Pero worry ko ung CBP questioning, baka mag ka problem ako, anong isasagot ko sa "why are you visiting this time?" Sa mga searches ko, conflicting, marami nagsasabi acceptable naman to tell them "job interview" pero di ako convinced, most sa nagsasabi na okay lang to, Canadians, baka iba ang tingin pag pinoy. If I said for tour, parang di rin convincing since the area is not a tourist attraction tapos winter pa. lol. May experience ba kayo sa gantong case?
    Isang maling sagot ko lang banned ako sa US neto. haha.

-- edited by Alpha_13 on Dec 18 2019, 04:27 PM
  • @Alpha_13

Just be honest. You are not going to stay few months para sa interview. Im guessing its only few days or 2 weeks max. You can say job interview + site seeing. They are not that strick at all. As long as you have legal documents/proof na aalis ka din agad after ng few days of stay. Also, your employer is trying to convince you and experience the location before you make a decision (which is kind of nice - all expense paid).

Ilang beses na ko nahold sa immigration due to work visa and food brought in the US pero im still here. hehe!
  • Isang maling sagot ko lang banned ako sa US neto. haha.

Ask the employer to write an invitation letter with a contact number of the person from the company. My company did this, and if the immigration decided to scrutinize your purpose of visit, they can contact the person to validate your purpose of travel.
  • @Alpha_13

What kind of work is being done in such a remote area? I assumed IT ka... pero being in a remote area, I think more of technical hardware?
  • What kind of work is being done in such a remote area? I assumed IT ka... pero being in a remote area, I think more of technical hardware?

Ahh sorry di ako IT. Sa construction industry ako but specifically sa building information management/modelling. So may big construction project dun sa location and need nila ng BIM professionals.
  • musta na mga TPC USA peeps?
  • ^ayos naman.. dito lang sa bahay wfh.. di makalabas masyado. musta dyan?

florida jax kami
  • KS here...WFH since March.
  • musta mga kababayan? hope everyone is safe. dumadami na asian hate crimes, may mga filam/pinoys din nadadamay.

Bear your right to arms! Stay safe always, defend ourselves if we can.
  • Hi to all IT friends here!

We have two Network Admin positions open here in Florida. if gusto niyo mag apply, refer ko kayo!

Open to all, kahit nasa Pinas pa pero willing to be relocated here!

pm na lang sa interested.

Company: W.W. Grainger
  • Hello.

May kilala or experience ba kayong very recent travel to US with PH passport? Makaka visit ba? gano ka hassle ngayon?