Forum Topic

Acer Aspire 4750G Users Thread 2

• May I ask why I couldn't open the ACER 4750g forum? Binura na po ba? Bakit po kailangan burahin and anong reason?

Salamat sa sasagot.
  • hi @marlonization. sorry, the thread is one of the casualties of the failed archiving we did early november. it's a lot of hassle and lost effort, but for now, we recommend starting a new thread for it.

really sorry for this inconvenience.
  • btw, have renamed this thread and moved it to "Mobile Computing" so users can continue from here.

-- edited by jaydee on Nov 13 2015, 05:49 PM
  • Too bad it was gone. That thread have a long history. :(
    ANyway balik tau for Part #2
  • Ok. Thanks sir. At least we know the reason.
  • Sino dito buhay p yung NB nila? ntry nyo n Windows 10?
    Nadead n yung sakin, busted board.
  • @slashpen

ano yung NB?
  • @slashpen

ano yung NB?

Notebook lng ibig sabihin nun :)
    Laptop in other terms.

Saan n yung sayo? Buhay p b?
  • sulit ba tong laptop na to?
  • Sulit if madaming RAM and using SSD :) but depende p rin on where you use it.
  • gaming/programming sir. yung magtatagal sana kahit mga 3years.
  • gaming? yes if csgo/dota lng or facebook games kaya p rin nman and some few recent titles except with new graphics extensive games like let say BF1. BF4/BF3 still enough. Careful with temps though....
    programming? can still do the job.
    If you're a multi-tasking more memory is really helpful and ssd is a plus.
  • 5 years na itong Acer ko at wala pa rin diperensiya, of course may fades lang ng very slight sa layer around the keyboard area and tweaser damage when I was trying for myself to open the laptop and remove the keyboard hehehe, di pa ako marunong kaya na damage ng slight doon sa parts na yon pero performance, walang nagbago dahil hindi nag deteriorate ang performance, basta dapat laging maintenance with antivirus na updated.
  • May chiclet type keyboard replacement ba ang 4750G?
  • wala yata
  • Sino buhay pa 4750g nila? Sakin ayos na ayos pa, though napalitan ko na keyboad.
  • Wow buhay p sayo.... Sakin wla n sira n, when I installed w10 about more than 3 yrs ago bigla nag stuck sa bios ayaw n gumana. When I bought a new board it worked at first then same thing happened the next day. Might have to do with the buggy os back then corrupting bios or dunno. Dunno now where that shit as I junked it on our old house and salvaged the usable parts lol.

W10 b gamit mo ngayon? Musta nman?