Visit the Forums
Register Now!

User Login

Forum Topic

AMD Enthusiast (Anything and Everything about AMD CPU/APU and AMD GPU)

• Post deleted #11852705
  • I seriously doubt tatapat ni AMD yang pentium with HT. My guess is, 4core/4t ryzen at around the Core i3's price point. And of course it will be faster than the pentiums.
  • overclock-able bristol chips sana XD
  • Hello mga expert

A88 Chipset for AMD. saan po mas maganda ma recommend MSIA88XM-E35 or Asus A88XM-A?

Salamat
  • I seriously doubt tatapat ni AMD yang pentium with HT. My guess is, 4core/4t ryzen at around the Core i3's price point. And of course it will be faster than the pentiums.

and should have lower power consumption.. :D
  • @sempron_guy

I seriously doubt tatapat ni AMD yang pentium with HT. My guess is, 4core/4t ryzen at around the Core i3's price point. And of course it will be faster than the pentiums.

4C/4T Ryzen will really be an i5 equivalent. Will be faster than i3s. Kung same prices sa i3, biglang gugulo ang sales i5s!

Super steal yan!
  • <click here for link>

Totoo kaya?
  • 4C/4T Ryzen will really be an i5 equivalent. Will be faster than i3s. Kung same prices sa i3, biglang gugulo ang sales i5s!

Super steal yan!

Initial benchmarks, within the i5-6600k level lang top of the line ng Ryzen. It wouldn't entirely hit the prices of existing i5's (used and new).<click here for link>

Most likely yung 4 cores and 4 threads near the current i3 level ( or haswell level) pero singled thread performance lamang parin ang intel. So parang gap filler ang mangyayari sa mid and lower tier ng ryzens if the price is right.
  • Initial benchmarks, within the i5-6600k level lang top of the line ng Ryzen. It wouldn't entirely hit the prices of existing i5's (used and new).<click here for link>

Most likely yung 4 cores and 4 threads near the current i3 level ( or haswell level) pero singled thread performance lamang parin ang intel. So parang gap filler ang mangyayari sa mid and lower tier ng ryzens if the price is right.

click the link, saw wccftech, close the site without reading.
  • waiting for the itx line up na ma4 na
  • Initial benchmarks, within the i5-6600k level lang top of the line ng Ryzen. It wouldn't entirely hit the prices of existing i5's

we got to comprehend info/leaks better than that
  • Initial benchmarks, within the i5-6600k level lang top of the line ng Ryzen. It wouldn't entirely hit the prices of existing i5's (used and new). <click here for link>

we got to comprehend info/leaks better than that

Here is the gaming benchmark result from that leaked review

Larger image <click here for link>

I don't agree with averaging the frame rate (frames per second) across multiple games because averaging will skew the results if some of the games that were benchmarked are not really CPU-intensive.

Also, it was not shown what part of the game was benchmarked. There are games which both have a GPU-intensive part and a CPU-intensive part.

And the most important is that review is not confirmed. Let's wait for NDA-compliant reviews once AMD Ryzen is released.
  • december pa yan eh
  • ang tagal ng zen...cant wait. lol
  • Saglit na lang yan.

I wonder how well Zen handles the RAM though.
  • Mga master advice please, meron na ba me experience dyan regarding under volt ng Fm2+ CPU AMD Athlon X4 870k specifically. Main issue high temps at 60c at stock voltages 1.45 vcore. Plan ko kasi air cooled lang sya maybe upgrade to an H80i pag me pondo na :)
  • ^ok naman 60c. Specified tjmax ng Kaveri is 74c or 72c.
  • Taas pala stock voltage ng 870k 1.45v? Parang Nag-o.c ka na din dyan ah
  • Mga master advice please, meron na ba me experience dyan regarding under volt ng Fm2+ CPU AMD Athlon X4 870k specifically. Main issue high temps at 60c at stock voltages 1.45 vcore. Plan ko kasi air cooled lang sya maybe upgrade to an H80i pag me pondo na :)

No harm in trying sir. Try 1.4v kung stable, then slowly go down.
  • mga sir may mga stocks pa rin kaya ng Athlon X4 860K sa mga stores sa Gilmore sa tingin nyo?
  • sarap pag laruan yang athlon kaso walang stocks o rare XD
  • mga sir may mga stocks pa rin kaya ng Athlon X4 860K sa mga stores sa Gilmore sa tingin nyo?

Maliban sa isang dealer na bundle only sa PC package deals nila, walang tingi na Athlon X4. Ewan ko kung bakit APU lang ang pwedeng ibenta ng tingi (na may bayad), kungdi bibili na lang ako ng X4.
  • Meron pa. Tawagan niyo lang.
  • sayang naman. ok sana yun eh, mura ng konti sa FX processors.
  • Godavari A10 is an alternative.
  • ok thanks mga sir
  • ganda ng HSF ng stock fx series may 4 pipes ginamit ko sa phenom II x4 ko kaso maingay masyado hahahahaha pero temp ko kahit oc pinaka mataas na ang 51c :)

-- edited by freakyrob14 on Jan 25 2017, 01:01 AM