Forum Topic

Nvidia Shield TV owners thread

• ^ I suggest you follow this guide to recover your Nvidia shield 2015. <click here for link>
    It happened to me once last year when I upgraded my shield 2107. My shield was no longer booting up and showing something got corrupted.
    you'll need the shield controller(to access fastboot), a usb A male to male cable and ADB on your computer to flash the recovery image.
    successfully recovered mine following the guide posted by nvidia.
  • ^ already tried it, cannot send commands to the shield using the PC eventhough i already am in fastboot mode
  • Bought a shield tv gaming package, naka sale now sa Amazon :)
  • Good evening sir/maam. I am contemplating if I would go for nvidia shield tv or mi box s lang muna since this will be my first tv box. alin po ba sa dalawa ang friendly user? im not a techie person po kasi. saka regular led tv lang ang tv namin. btw, hm nyo po nabili ang unit nyo? im browsing at us based online store and its $187 now. kahapon $180 lang. may idea po ba kayo kung kelan kaya magkaka sale ulit?
    thanks in advance.
  • ^same lang naman madali gamitin. The major factor is the price so, you're safe with Mi box S.
    Only go for nvidia shield tv if you're gonna use it for gaming, and you want a premium feel when watching HDR content.(requires HDR TV)
  • @vipeeflores
    Thanks po sa reply. I am about to order nvidia shield sa a**zon po sana. I chose to change the currency of my cc into peso before I placed an order. And it surprised me it was sky high rocket its currency adjusted to 1usd to 55php. (The current exhange rate is only 1usd to 52php only). Now im wondering if I could cancel my order now. i havent placed my order yet. Thanks
  • try mo muna humanap sa FB ng mga seller baka meron ka makita na mas mura.