^ have not tried that kind of setup but I have tried 1tb hard disk connected to my Asus rt ac87u router and thru dlna I can watch 4k samples from LG (chess) without a hitch via 5g or Lan cable in kodi or spmc
It is more convenient kasi if naka NAS yon downloaded files mo directly na nasave sa NAS mo so no copying and transferring files from pc to usb flashdrive.
Ah ok, hindi kasi ako nagcocollect ng Movie files, ones na mapanood ko e diretso delete na agad, kaya sakin sakto lang ang setup ko and no need for Nas. Gawa ko kasi Download ko sa laptop ko files when I am here at the office, I am subscribed to uploaded.net tapos naka 50mbps ako dito sa office kaya mabilis ang Download using Internet download manager. Then after downloading inuupload Ko naman papunta sa hardisk na nakalagay sa router ko using Filezilla ftp, Naka 50mbps din ako sa bahay kaya mabilis lang mag transfer ng files. Kaya paguwi ko sa bahay, Open lang ng shield den watch mode to the max na hehe
hi, may nakatry na po magsideload ng iwanttv app ng abs-cbn? stuck lang sa logo saken. thanks
I have not tried it yet, Kasi I am using built in iwantv on my LG Oled b6p, no need login details just click and watch. But Iflix I have tried but you would need e mouse/keyboard to navigate the menus, shield controllers is not compatible
I'm also using gamestream from my desktop to my Nvidia Shield TV. Question lang.. meron ba kayong games na hindi nagststart when you launch the game? Kailangan ko pa kasi manually ilaunch from desktop (using gamepad) to start the game instead of automatic magopen sya when you launch the game.
Question lang.. meron ba kayong games na hindi nagststart when you launch the game? Kailangan ko pa kasi manually ilaunch from desktop (using gamepad) to start the game instead of automatic magopen sya when you launch the game.
sa experience ko lahat naman ng Games e automatic nag oopen, pero yung iba Need i add yung exe file sa gamestream menu para ma integrate sya sa shield
Now downloading ang installing shield experience 5.1
What’s New in 5.1?
Rumble Support for GeForce NOW
GeForce NOW joins GameStream with support for dual vibration feedback with the new SHIELD controller.
Try it out today in games like Tomb Raider, ABZÛ, and LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens.
Amazon Video enhancements for surround sound as well as remote control responsiveness.
Support for encrypted VP9 with subsampling.
Enhanced system performance and stability.
• Adds Amazon Video app enhancements for surround sound pass-through, remote control responsiveness, and resolves cases of blank display for HDR playback.
• Adds support for Encrypted VP9 with subsampling.
• Delivers v1.02 firmware update for the new SHIELD controller. Fixes responsiveness when waking SHIELD from sleep, resolves issues when updating the controller while connected via USB, and fixes IR setup issues.
• Delivers v1.05 firmware update for the new SHIELD TV (16GB) when paired with SHIELD remote. Update fixes issues with battery level reporting.
• Delivers v1.06 firmware update for the new SHIELD TV (16GB) when paired with SHIELD remote with headset jack accessory. Update fixes responsiveness when resuming from sleep.
• Fixes instances of SHIELD restarting when connected to Wi-Fi with location services disabled for certain EU regions.
• Fixes rare cases of random system restarts.
• Fixed cases of reduced system and gaming performance due to reduced available memory after using certain video apps.
• Fixes cases of no surround audio from some sound bars when using EAC3 audio pass-through.
• Fixes cases where USB drives were incorrectly being reported as slow when adopting storage.
• Fixes cases where HDR capability was incorrectly showing in Netflix for non-HDR TVs.
• Fixes an issue with 2TB+ hard drives that would show half the available storage when the drive is moved from adopted (internal) storage back to removable storage.
• Updates Google Play Store version to resolve issues of apps not automatically updating.
• Added network option to disable IPv6 to resolve cases of Ethernet connection dropping or not working.
• Fixes cases of black screen after Upgrade 5.0 for cases where the TV EDID is blank or HDMI cable is bad. Although SHIELD now returns to a safe resolution, we recommend customers check their HDMI cable to ensure it is able to deliver the full resolution supported by their TV.
• Fixes cases of the setting for SHIELD storage access over local network disappearing for German language setting.
• Fixes cases of BBC apps missing in UK.
• Fixes cases where Network Attached Storage mounting stops working when SHIELD is set to some EU languages.