Forum Topic

iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus Yellowish Screen

• I know this is a problem for most of the said device. Anyone tried to report and replaced it from Apple?
  • Most—if not all—local premium resellers just shrug it off as a cosmetic defect. In case you do become subject to this particular treatment, there's a software alternative to your piss-yellow display. Access Settings and browse General -> Accessibility -> Display Accommodations -> Color Filters and then adjust the hue/intensity to your liking. (My iP7 did come with the same display quality, but personally, I prefer it to be slightly yellow/warm than blue/cool.)

Unless you spot unevenness somewhere in your display, chances are you won't be granted a replacement. If you think it's worth giving up your phone for up to a week, you can always try your luck and see if they will actually service your device.

-- edited by inspirasian on Feb 06 2017, 09:27 AM
  • Most—if not all—local premium resellers just shrug it off as a cosmetic defect. In case you do become subject to this particular treatment, there's a software alternative to your piss-yellow display. Access Settings and browse General -> Accessibility -> Display Accommodations -> Color Filters and then adjust the hue/intensity to your liking.

Unless you spot unevenness somewhere in your display, chances are you won't be granted a replacement. If you think it's worth giving up your phone for up to a week, you can always try your luck and see if they will actually service your device.

Yeah I'm aware of the workaround to correct the yellow screen, but its not that effective for most of the colors. Tried mine and it makes the rgb go a little darker, not really true colors. And yes I have a friend that has a fine screen, and that makes me more frustrated. So if anyone had their device replaced with just this issue, I'm pleased to hear so I can take my chances as well.
  • Try contacting apple support. They will issue a replacement ticket to local reseller (authorized) if they deem it a hardware issue.
  • @TS

may mga manufactured talaga na screen si apple na yellowish, meron din bluish, kaya normal lang yan, if over yellow like balat ng saging me problem na po yan. huwag lang din me screen light bleeding.