Forum Topic

Gaming Chair in the Market - Reviews

• I'm going to have to agree with Steve on the Aeron. It's initially an uncomfortable chair (and in a way, it still is) but since it's designed to correct sitting posture with the proper adjustment of the settings, my on-and-off lower back pain is gone.
  • Kaya sa totoo lang mas ok standing desk nalang kasi kahit gaano pa kamahal ang chair mo it is still worse than simply standing and taking breaks to sit on a reasonably priced ergonomic chair. Dami ng studies about this laking tulong sa heart at pagbawas ng waist line.
  • idolve Send Message View User Items on 03 Jan 21 @ 02:32 PM #
    Kaya sa totoo lang mas ok standing desk nalang kasi kahit gaano pa kamahal ang chair mo it is still worse than simply standing and taking breaks to sit on a reasonably priced ergonomic chair. Dami ng studies about this laking tulong sa heart at pagbawas ng waist line.

I agree, mas okay talaga gastusan yung standing desk kesa sa chair. Much better para sa health at nakatulong din sa likod ko to alternate between sitting and standing when spending long hours in front of the PC.

Kung hindi dahil sa standing desk ko which lets me to stand when the discomfort from my Aeron became unbearable in the beginning baka sumuko na ako sa chair na yun.
  • new at old, isa lang masasabi ko firm pala siya. hopefully tumagal!

-- edited by frequenzy on Jan 05 2021, 05:55 PM
  • Where do you buy good standing desks?
  • ^Lazada, Shopee, Facebook and yeah - S&R. :)
  • Kung hindi dahil sa standing desk ko which lets me to stand when the discomfort from my Aeron became unbearable in the beginning baka sumuko na ako sa chair na yun.

How do yo find the aeron? Have you compared it to other ergonomic chairs? Thank you

I have a dxracer drift series and t40 furysys. I like thet40 but the natural position is a bit leaning backwards, which is not ideal when typing. Is it the same for an aeron? thank you
  • Any cheap yet durable ergonomic or gaming chair na fixed height (non-gas lift type)? Nakaka-dalawang office chair na ako at parehong bumabagsak na ang gas lift dahil siguro sa bigat ko. I sometimes play games and watch movies on free time kaya need sana may recline.
  • ^ baka matripan mo

• Ok na sir, nagsettle ako sa kasunod na model ng Fantech. Thanks!

-- edited by oweneighty on Jan 15 2021, 06:17 PM