Forum Topic

Basic Programming Languages for Beginners

• Hello everyone,

I just want to ask you what is the basic programming languages and platform you guys using to understand the better programming?

Wayback 2016 I learn little things about Java and I used Android studio (thesis days). But now, Im currently working with the job far from my area of specialization but Im still trying to read.

The bottomline here is I still wanna learn even the current world I walk in is far from my real business.
  • magpakadalubhasa ka sa JAVA... napaka indemand nito at mas malaki sahod vs .NET
    kung gusto mo naman mag .NET learn C# or VB

aral ka din Oracle at SQL
  • pag aralan mo pano mag ADD, EDIT, DELETE using your app papuntang DB.
    then aral ka web services and object oriented.

once may basic knowledge kana dyan malayo na mararating mo... yan ang dapat na foundation ng bawat programmers.
  • Enterprise or Web:
    java
    javascript
    oracle/mysql
    mongodb

Mobile:
    android - same as java
    swift - for apple products
  • C++ or any of its derivatives are good choices if you are starting to code. C++ if you want to delve into hardware later. Java or C# if you want to go into web. Perl or PHP din, you can consider those

Remember, one programming language is just a tool. Ang importante ay yung programming logic kasi halos lahat ng languages e very similar lang
  • Post deleted #11915099
  • PHP - Back End

Semantic ui or Bootstrap - Frontend

VUE.JS - Javascript

Madaling aralin Pag marunong kana ng PHP aralin mo naman ang laravel

-- edited by fatal1ty18 on Apr 19 2017, 12:57 PM
  • programming language: JAVA
    Database: mongodb
    tie them together with knowledge of RESTful api/ REST services
  • lookimrenz [TS] Send Message View User Items on 11 Apr 17 @ 10:00 AM #
    Hello everyone,

I just want to ask you what is the basic programming languages and platform you guys using to understand the better programming?

Any programmer may get the job done, they may differ however in speed of execution and abstraction. Out there there is always a contest of speed, you may study as far back as assembly understanding how machine processes the code and/or study multi-processing.
  • Post deleted #12449297