Forum Topic

Switching from Ethernet to Wifi without disconnecting

• Hi sirs!!! :D Is this even possible? :D Kasi yung situation ko, I work at home and mejo nakakapikon pag biglang pumapalya tong DSL. So, what I basically do is yung pocket wifi yung back up, pero I want to prevent the computer from disconnecting from the internet.
  • you will get disconnected as long as you switched on different network, kahit pa naka multi-wan router ka pa you will always get a disconnection error when switching connections (and this is normal).

my best advice is, just switch to better ISP.

so regardless if youre wired or wireless its no different thing.
  • my best advice is, just switch to better ISP

what's more expensive for a business: spending more money on a business plan that is more reliable (daw) versus being offline a lot because you saved money by using a cheaper home plan
  • Malas kasi here in our location. We're renting and 6 months pa to go. In our location hindi na available yung Fam Plan 1699 (5 mbps) tapos on top of that naka long loop na daw yung connection namin. Aside from that I inquired to get fibr kaso hindi pa daw available.

I even called different ISPs, the only one available is sky kaso may bagong BS policy sila for rented units. 6 months advance daw yung 1.5k plan nila. Hahahaha napa mura nalang ako over the phone e. Tapos yung ConvergeICT isn't still available within our area then yung Globe naman and smartbro BS yung bandwidth cap. -_- Since I do my business over skype, mejo malakas kumain ng bandwidth hahaha. And since conference call siya over multiple people average of 3-5 GB per day @_@ So mejo lugi ako sa Cap hahaha.