Forum Topic

*Sony Playstation 5 Thread (Flamebait posts will be removed)

• Hi. Anyone here using LG G27UL550 W? Pano nyo inaayos color settings nya? greyed out ibang options e. tia.
  • ^do you have another dualsense to test to rule out if its just a specific controller?

I'm using a deco as well, the model 5; you can change the frequency to (2.4 or 5) manually but I didn't find any options for channels. Or you can try to do it from your router and switch things up from there, hopefully your router does give you those options; and you would need super access though.

Ginagawa ko na lang is to remove the deco then ipair ulit pag nangyayare. Hit or miss eh. 2.4 na lang kasi nasasagap ni deco gawa ng pader from 2nd floor to 3rd floor. I hope na lang magkaron ng software update si dualsense. Sa keyboard mouse and home theatre ko lahat bluetooth pero ngayon ko lang un naexoerience.
  • ^ang hassle nyan, hopefully its just your controller.

I had issues with my Sony WF-1000xm3 with interference din, pasira soundtrip. I ended up selling it as my other TWS didn't have that problem.
  • Share ko lang set up ko mga bro!

Nabili ko etong 1st Gen PS5 last July 2021 pa :) and gamit na gamit namin ng 5year old son ko every weekend. :)

kakabili ko lang ng Purple DS2 controller kanina at ng Logitech G29 masasabi ko lang sulit.

Using Philips 4k 65incher and Logitech Z623 para sa Sounds :)

-- edited by Xtian46 on Oct 02 2022, 03:40 AM